Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Peto View Post
    @baka

"So is this really just B -> C as opposed to B <-> C ?"

At the moment yes you are right it looks like a B -> C and sort of is, lets call it a work possibly in progress. Maybe we should have that as a tag ;)

So if any KD A wants to do a A -> B, I think it would be nice of them if they ask us first if we are going to do any <- soon.
    Or they could just wait and see if anything happens or not.

P.S.
    about your P.S.
    hmm...you really thought that about us?
    I don't know if that is silly or just sad...
    Oh so now it's not an 'active hostile' but a 'hostile-to-be'?

Please be clear with your definitions. You're confusing me!

Also, how come if A wants to get involved they need to ask B or C whether anything will progress? I thought according to your prior reasoning that a SN is sufficient to determine from a third party perspective.

This confuses me as I had once (or twice) said to your kingdom that what the SN is showing is very different than the actual situation at hand and that it would be a very good idea not to interfere but of course the request was turned down and/or ignored because it seems like SN shows otherwise.

So again, I ask you, what is an 'Active Hostile'? Enlighten us with the thought process of the Ghetto Cats.
    Last edited by baka; 10-07-2012 at 11:07.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    The no douche rule is in full effect says flogger. Be forewarned douches, your time has come
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Post Fiend
    Posted by magixxx:
    "We're not just robbing you this age. we're screwing ur ass up. enjoy."

LOL
    So you devote this age to get revenge on us for what we did last age, should we not get some sort of crown for that, "post age crown in annoyingment"

---
    @baka
    you know tick tock tick tock
    it sort of depends on how long time ago something happened or didn't happen
    But what you fail to understand seems to be that I don't think the important part is if it is a <-> or a <- or a ->
    The important part for me is that you should try to not add another -> on a KD.

I know we try our best to not add another -> on a KD regardless of if it is an -> of ops or an -> of attacks.
    In short we do not by intent steal gc from KDs that we know has an -> on them (there can be other reasons not to steal also)

So baka is it your opinion that your KD had a -> on you when we stole from you last age?
    silldy

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Peto View Post
    Posted by magixxx:
    "We're not just robbing you this age. we're screwing ur ass up. enjoy."

LOL
    So you devote this age to get revenge on us for what we did last age, should we not get some sort of crown for that, "post age crown in annoyingment"

---
    @baka
    you know tick tock tick tock
    it sort of depends on how long time ago something happened or didn't happen
    But what you fail to understand seems to be that I don't think the important part is if it is a <-> or a <- or a ->
    The important part for me is that you should try to not add another -> on a KD.

I know we try our best to not add another -> on a KD regardless of if it is an -> of ops or an -> of attacks.
    In short we do not by intent steal gc from KDs that we know has an -> on them (there can be other reasons not to steal also)

So baka is it your opinion that your KD had a -> on you when we stole from you last age?
    There are a lot of things I understand. And one of them being that your logic has more holes than a golf course.

But to answer your question: It is my opinion and that of many many others, that there was a -> on us when you robbed from all the various KD's of whom had actually informed you that they had a -> on them and requested it to be stopped but was turned down as the SN does not indicate so.

Which, inevitably refers back to my previous point. Too many holes... too many holes...

Post Fiend
    @baka

You make arrows out of thin air.

Real arrows hurt.
    silldy

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    There are a lot of things I understand. And one of them being that your logic has more holes than a golf course.

But to answer your question: It is my opinion and that of many many others, that there was a -> on us when you robbed from all the various KD's of whom had actually informed you that they had a -> on them and requested it to be stopped but was turned down as the SN does not indicate so.

Which, inevitably refers back to my previous point. Too many holes... too many holes...
    not to be annoying, but for the area of land that it covers, you'd probably find that on average a golf course has way less holes than a random patch of land of the same area (18 holes)
    just saying you couldve found a better analogy methinks :D silldy!
    silldy

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by peto View Post
    @baka

you make arrows out of thin air.

Real arrows hurt.
    q.e.d.

Post Fiend
    Was that really what you wanted to prove?
    That you invent arrows from whispers and rumors and whatever else you can come up with.

Ok whatever.
    You have your active hostiles in the top that consists of notices and so on...
    We have other definition.

So by your definition we do interfere in "active" hostiles and more.
    By our definition we do not.

I can see no solution and that is sad.
    ------------------------------------------------

baka, by your definition did OS wave us in an active hostile or something like that?
    Since we had war scheduled with Snakes two days later? We had sort of both "noticed" each other.

My opinion is that **** happens and I really should login even if I have a hangover, but it would be really interesting to know what your logic says.
    Last edited by Peto; 10-07-2012 at 12:26.
    silldy

Veteran
    Too many posts to read at work, but I have answered all the ingame msg's I've been sent by any kd (except if I missed them, the one you sent a few hours ago flogger was clicked in your outbox which makes it show as non-new to me, I get so many msg's from silly people). The other monarch doesn't answer msg's though, but it's not so hard to contact me on IRC if anything.

Regarding the hostile; Bio has stolen more from us this age than we stolen from them I think (good setup choice). Then, their monarch leads a war with OS vs. us, and as soon as we come OOW starts to hit us with Bio provs. Bad sport, we wont let that go, and don't try to make it sound like you're the good guys here flogger.

Veteran
    Also - I see many posts from my kd mates, _only_ I speak for Ghetto Cats on these forums, everything else is purely personal opinions (which I wont restrict my kd mates from voicing)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Too many posts to read at work, but I have answered all the ingame msg's I've been sent by any kd (except if I missed them, the one you sent a few hours ago flogger was clicked in your outbox which makes it show as non-new to me, I get so many msg's from silly people). The other monarch doesn't answer msg's though, but it's not so hard to contact me on IRC if anything.

Regarding the hostile; Bio has stolen more from us this age than we stolen from them I think (good setup choice). Then, their monarch leads a war with OS vs. us, and as soon as we come OOW starts to hit us with Bio provs. Bad sport, we wont let that go, and don't try to make it sound like you're the good guys here flogger.
    Yep you got that one right. I waited till you guys got out to hit you. Got a problem?

Told you not to steal in to our hostiles time after time after time.

Post Fiend
    LoL! Karma isa **** isn't she Elurin! You have finally crossed over into no mans land, a land of REAL FSU, and it won't be Bio's S F'd up. BiO has one of the most active kingdoms in the game right now. I dare you to push the button, man up and take your medicine.

Baka is a pitbull, your threats only encourage him to bite harder. He sounds all cuddly and sweet, wait until he really gets mad :(

Cats your up in the charts, quit hiding behind bad game mechanics and chart positioning and come at BiO with all of the fake gold that you've stolen this age. I mean you must be prepeared i asssume you bought a bunch of science etc. No excuses, don't be lame ......... Push the button.

and no I don't play for BiO I just think it's time for you Cats to man up and fight, this is after all a war game.....not a steal game FYI. Go war and be Merry!

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Why can't he help another kingdom? He's not multiing is he? Too bad we have a cf atm otherwise I would be robbing you, intentionally, knowing you're being waved by BiO. Why? Because you did the exact same thing last age when we hostiled Rage, and yes I'm speaking about the live hostile, not the 'notice period' which you keep using... you're an idiot and you're full of **** when you think you can just piss people off.

When they say to have made a few attempts to CF before sh*t hits the fan I believe them, it was the same sh*t with us last age. You just refuse to CF because you know nothing happens to you as long as we (or BiO) is occupied. Now they're not occupied and pissing on you, you suddenly say its not hard to reach me in IRC for diplo, rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    and no I don't play for BiO I just think it's time for you Cats to man up and fight, this is after all a war game.....not a steal game FYI. Go war and be Merry!
    cats war often already and they simply can't press the button if there is none :(

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    No excuses, don't be lame ......... Push the button.
    Our NW is only 67% of theirs. We have no button to press.
    Did you relay think they would give us the button?
    They might want to war us, but I would be surprised if they gave us the button. Same goes for Simians. Threatening us with war over and over again, but refuses to give us the button.

If not BiO, Simians, Old School and Inso where after us all the time we might actually have time to play with others. Like Snakes or even an abs KD. But they seams to be so frustrated over that we do not want play along with their "NAP:ing and noticing" type of way to play this game. That they have to talk down on us 24/7. Apparently we suck at warring too, so I dont see how we can be such a big threat.

Just relax and be cuddly for once. We mean no harm. We just dont want to be in NAPs with everyone at our size. I know that NAPs is what the top is all about and that is the reason why we dont want to be up there in the first place.

Thread Information