Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Veteran
    Koodo, baka and prot, relax and learn to read, I didn't complain about what was happening, I said I would not let it go. It's 1 vs 1, and as long as it is so, it's fair and BIO is ofc in their full right to hit us even without any reason. I don't see why people has to make a fuss about it and whine here.

Postaholic
    Yes. It's a shame that Rage didn't vulture us hard enough to drop us in to range. There's always the option to land drop though.

We'll see how this all plays out :)

Much more fun than forum talk though! Lets battle!

No one's whining. Everyone's just shufflin'

Cool it, knock off the name calling.
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    Yes! And let all the haters whine in peace, posts like prot's last one doesn't even deserve a reply. I'd like to ask my (a bit too active) kd mates to avoid responding to these sad people, give them a hug and let them keep hatin and whining.

*gives the people in this thread a second hug*
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

Wow, its so sad how all the "top" people cry and whine about Silly Cats. Elurin can I join your kd? I promise to be the most inactive player you have!

Regular
    I don't understand your need to hijack every 'top KD' thread korp.

Don't retired players have better things to do than troll?
    Nowhere Without Hope - Demise - Serenity - NeXuS - Seasons - Insolence

This is a waste of time, first thing they'll do next age is rob from you again. Why wouldn't they? If stealing a bit of cash gives you so much fun :).

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    I don't listen to Anri.

You robbed in to one of my 'active hostiles' last age. Now I'm interested to know your definition.
    I think anyone in t10 can confirm they robbed into hostiles and before upcoming wars etc etc.
    Last edited by Anri; 10-07-2012 at 15:37. Reason: Go BiO!!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Simians should land drop BiO

Quote Originally Posted by Talaren View Post
    I don't understand your need to hijack every 'top KD' thread korp.

Don't retired players have better things to do than troll?
    Cause I like whiny people like you complaining about me. Besides being retired means I cant have any opinions? That was hardly any troll post I just think its hilarious how people are crying over Silly Cats.
    Last edited by Korp; 10-07-2012 at 16:25.

as soon as one kingdom waves another both Kingdoms are hostile.

if Kd A waves kd B both Kingdoms are hostile. kingdom B might not wave back right away they might use ops to soften the enemy etc.before declare wave.

if kd A wave kd B and kingdom C does anything to kingdom either they are interfering in a hostile.

kingdom A and B need to tag hostile, ideally they tag who they are hostile with.

giving notice is not Hostile and waving a kingdom who has just noticed another kingdom should be ok. If your friends it might be seen as power playing but it has been done forever
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    as soon as one kingdom waves another both Kingdoms are hostile.

if Kd A waves kd B both Kingdoms are hostile. kingdom B might not wave back right away they might use ops to soften the enemy etc.before declare wave.

if kd A wave kd B and kingdom C does anything to kingdom either they are interfering in a hostile.

kingdom A and B need to tag hostile, ideally they tag who they are hostile with.

giving notice is not Hostile and waving a kingdom who has just noticed another kingdom should be ok. If your friends it might be seen as power playing but it has been done forever
    I will remember this :)

Veteran
    It's sad how people like Anri and prot continue to whine and whenever they're asked to provide a single instance of actual robbing into actual hostile (not your pre-hostile, recently-notified-hostile, having-more-than-5-armies-out-hostile, post-hostile, or whatever else it is you do), even when I said in multiple threads I will give the money back upon such proof, they ignore it. And yet, in the next thread, I see the same whiny people complaining over same thing again. Your slandercampaign will likely work, as these boards are dominated by people who prefer status-quo, but that doesn't make it right.

Veteran
    Korp: Ofc you can, as long as you set no alarms and can be silly!

Thread Information