Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Elurin where ya going on vacation?

You should leave this rainy ****country! Swedes are not supposed to be active over summer age...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Did you hear? The sound of nothing. All Cats are gone and the average forum age is back on 25 years +

I think anti-cats side won now.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Postaholic
    Because the poor cats can't get their silly warars and play in the silly warar forums...

They thought dicing was boring? Lets see how boring it is watching your prov razed down 1 by 1.

Might as well go on vacation with Elurin and enjoy the summer instead. Your age is done.

Post Fiend
    So if someone is waving Sillyrar now..is that vulturing? and BiO will jump in and RK?
    In Anri, We trust
    This game aint the same without Baka

[22:38] <Hellrazor> wow
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> now i hitted u
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> cuase u bounced me

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post
    So if someone is waving Sillyrar now..is that vulturing? and BiO will jump in and RK?
    Any kingdom waving Cats now will be double hostiling. But that's not going to stop us from RK'ing. Why should we respect their hostile if they didn't respect ours? Doh.

Nice signature.
    Last edited by baka; 17-07-2012 at 11:00.

edited to reduce the evaluations of baka's intelligence previously posted...... you all can guess on your own what level of intelligence I would attribute to him and all participants in this action.

Post Demon
    baka, you totally lost it dude.

while you were out to prove a point at least I could have seen what are you doing and why even if I did thought it was **** move and unjustified.
    Right now you sound like hysterical bride that got stood up at altar.

Let me just clear a few points up here, so I can get a grip on this thread:

1: Cats steal off every top kingdom for several ages, including hostile... because they could and thought it was funny

2: BIO decide they are fed up with it and raze kill Cats provs, in war... because they could and thought it was funny

3: Neither actions are considered good sportsmanship

4: Neither action is considered illegal in accordance with the rules of the game

From my understanding, and correct me if I am wrong, Cats used thier position to steal from top kingdoms and then used a tactic of topfeeding in wars. BIO, being substantially larger than Cats mostly, felt the only action they could utilise effectively to combat this is to razekill Cats provs in war.

I do not necesseraly agree with either action per se but can understand from both kingdoms point of views that they used an advantage in what can be seen as tactical brilliance from both sides.

I would think twice before condemning either kingdom, both are sound warring kingdoms and I am sure, given time, they will sort it out between themselves. No need to sling mud and call names. Why not let the skill, game knowledge and diplomacy from each kingdom run their course.

Either way it is good to see so many things happening in the top these days. The last couple of ages have seen some very good wars, lets hope it continues.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 17-07-2012 at 12:41.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    [...] No need to sling mud and call names. Why not let the skill, game knowledge and diplomacy from each kingdom run their course.
    Unfortunately, mud slinging and name calling are a part of diplomacy.

Either way it is good to see so many things happening in the top these days. The last couple of ages have seen some very good wars, lets hope it continues.
    It won't continue. Even now the top is working to try to alter mechanics, bully and intimidate kingdoms that are getting into and thinking about regularly competing near the top and so on. The message is conform to how they want you to play the game or they will do their best to make you not want to play.

This is why the "top" is a place of stagnation and boredom.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    It won't continue. Even now the top is working to try to alter mechanics, bully and intimidate kingdoms that are getting into and thinking about regularly competing near the top and so on. The message is conform to how they want you to play the game or they will do their best to make you not want to play.

This is why the "top" is a place of stagnation and boredom.
    Are you refer about nw range discussion in other topic? Because you more or less repeat same and don't give any suggestions at all. I agree part from "top" complain so much but about declare range they have point too. Its wont be abused from small weak kds its will be from good organized kds so its problem again on top. Game should protect all. If you see chance for abuse and don't change it ppl will adapt and start abuse. Don't see how its better for any one.

Elit, it is not my job to give a suggestion. I am satisfied with the current system. The burden is on THEM that wish to change it to provide a better solution that addresses the reason for the mechanic in the first place as well as to demonstrate that there is even a problem. But that is all that other thread.

I do not see it being abused. three "examples" of abuse were identified. All three turned out to not be abusive when you really looked at them. Perhaps they were annoying (as the cats stealing gold was annoying) but none of them were determinative, fatal or otherwise a serious problem for the top KDs (just as cats stealing gold did not prevent one of the crown contenders from winning, it just made them adapt to that challenge and adapting to challenges is what wins you the crown (or should.))

So, all this is just more top KD's trying to cram things down everyone elses throat in some BS show of attempted domination. It is a shame and it forces contraction of the game. That baka and crew can not see that is emblematic of the reason why "crown contenders" are worthy only of our pity or scorn, not of any respect or veneration.

just as cats stealing gold did not prevent one of the crown contenders from winning
    This is one of the most astoundingly stupid sentences I have ever read on these forums, and that includes vines' math.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Veteran
    1: Cats steal off every top kingdom for several ages, including hostile... because they could and thought it was funny
    Incorrect. For 1 age we stole into a few of the kd's (including Bio), and never in hostile - possibly with the exception of the logs prot posted, but if so that's the only occurrence I've seen. As for topfeeding in wars, lol come on Benji - if OS waves us and gives button should we not declare cause that would be topfeeding? What Inso was doing to Rage was topfeeding (waving into 25% drafted provs in pump build far out of war range). Pressing a button given to you or waving up 10% is not.

Right now you sound like hysterical bride that got stood up at altar.
    This is the reason I see no point having anyone from my kd argue with you further baka, you've lost all logic and rationale in your post. Go have a beer, blow off some steam and you can talk to Gualdin in my kd if you would like a conversation.

Anri: Going travelling across Europe, I've had it with rain falling on my vacation :)
    Last edited by Elurin; 17-07-2012 at 13:47.

I like to post
    Sheister, Cats is not part from this nw range abuse problem. More or less its addressed to FTF and Inso. Both kds waved this age rage. Yes lame FTF after loss 2 warts from simians made learn wave on rage :) I cant believe it too.

About Cats and Bio. You are wrong calling bio crown contenders. They was same kd like cats few ages ago. They prefer to war and have grudges. Just you cant stay all your utopia life on same place and you need to evolve. Bio did it and start play big game with big kds. Cats pissed off so many kds but only bio had balls to say i: don't care for rest and punish Cats. There is noting wrong for raze them. This is only effective method to fight vs smaller kd. Now back to nw range. I'm sure if cats had option to declare bio from begin there will be war. So nw range limit should be at lest extend to 30-35% down and no limit up. If you want to play with small kds be ready to be declared. For example big kd with 35-40% draft sit on extreme sci and no army going to loss terrible in min time war vs any good war kd 50% smaller. If they want can simple make learn all war and Wd min time. Will be pure pown action :D

Thread Information