Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Post Fiend
    Fight them 1 one 1 Razing into there conflicts forever is very lame, fight like a man. You had ever advantage on them when they were stealin at half your size you guys rolled over and took it your choice.... Then the cowards need every advantage aswell during payback just completely lol worthy. If your so leet and active fight 1 vs 1 and force a cf
    Last edited by Bigbob; 17-07-2012 at 16:33.

Post Fiend
    Game mechanics ain't broken top mindset Is the issue when cats is doing the same **** but at 2x your size like you know unable to really defend yourselves then I could see the issue but that's not the case lol
    Last edited by Bigbob; 17-07-2012 at 16:36.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbob View Post
    Fight them 1 one 1 Razing into there conflicts forever is very lame, fight like a man. You had ever advantage on them when they were stealin at half your size you guys rolled over and took it your choice.... Then the cowards need every advantage aswell during payback just completely lol worthy
    Nope.

I do whatever I want because they pissed me off.

Had they came to me the second I waved and asked for a CF none of this would even happen and this thread would not be 53 pages long.

Instead they had their members trolling here and thought it was funny. So with that, I raze in all their wars because I can and because it makes me happy knowing they don't get silly 'warars' forever.

Bottom line is: Don't piss BiO off when we've played nice and fair. Because once you start taunting us and ignore our requests to CF when we've had enough of your bullying then we'll make sure you'll never have fun again. Ask any one who've tried us.
    Last edited by baka; 17-07-2012 at 16:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    By prot (no one still tought me how to make "posted by :( ). You should also mention that we CF'd inso after about half the age and had that CF until EoA after you guys complained we had stolen into your hostiles (but even then when I asked for proof I got none, so this was more based on kindness that we felt we robbed you guys a tad much for too long). This type of facts tend to be left out of these argumentative posts :)
    You CFed because I was mad about that plunder your kd did on us, and you agreed it was stupid. And not because I asked friendly to CF (had done that several times before). I think you realized you had done enough, and going any further would've gotten you into trouble at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    All others have fun here while we are off drinking cold beers
    I dont need to be on a vacation to drink beer ;) but enjoy nonetheless!

Veteran
    Yea, as I said; it was based on too much damage caused to you - e.g. exactly what all the unsilly peoples say we never take into consideration.

Anri: Yea, cold beers in southern sun > utopian kd's (even silly such). Have a great vacation you too!

lol, keep crying little girl.

Had they came to me the second I waved and asked for a CF none of this would even happen and this thread would not be 53 pages long.
    It still would since it mostly consist of you and other so called "top" people whining about how bad Silly cats are..

Instead they had their members trolling here and thought it was funny. So with that, I raze in all their wars because I can and because it makes me happy knowing they don't get silly 'warars' forever.
    Its obviously cause your kingdom failed to do anything remotly good this age. But they have one thing right watching you and inso cry about them is hilarious.

Bottom line is: Don't piss BiO off when we've played nice and fair. Because once you start taunting us and ignore our requests to CF when we've had enough of your bullying then we'll make sure you'll never have fun again. Ask any one who've tried us.
    Yea, BIO must be really tough razing into someone else war takes real balls I am totally scared of a kingdom like that. If someone dont want a cf they dont want a cf, you have problems taking hints?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Nope.

Bottom line your 2x there size your choice to let the stealing go on so long... Should have fought them last age at a huge advantage instead of rolling over then coming back with a gang bang the next age with your kd at an advantage again...

Post Fiend
    But have fun waving the same kd over and over knowing the outcome each time forever lol
    3v1 grugdes that last forever tend to be more boring for the side with 3 ;) just dont try to justify a gang bang lol
    Last edited by Bigbob; 17-07-2012 at 16:53.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, keep crying little girl.

It still would since it mostly consist of you and other so called "top" people whining about how bad Silly cats are..

Its obviously cause your kingdom failed to do anything remotly good this age. But they have one thing right watching you and inso cry about them is hilarious.

Yea, BIO must be really tough razing into someone else war takes real balls I am totally scared of a kingdom like that. If someone dont want a cf they dont want a cf, you have problems taking hints?
    Uh huh... still razing... lol

Postaholic
    Bottom line your 2x there size your choice to let the stealing go on so long... Should have fought them last age at a huge advantage instead of rolling over then coming back with a gang bang the next age with your kd at an advantage again...
    Was busy winning crown last age.

This age we lost our chance so have spare time till EOA.

But have fun waving the same kd over and over knowing the outcome each time forever lol
    3v1 grugdes that last forever tend to be more boring for the side with 3 ;) just dont try to justify a gang bang lol
    Its three KDs now?

Soon people will say it is 4 or even 5 KDs.. lol

What a BS thread this is
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Was busy winning crown last age.

This age we lost our chance so have spare time till EOA.
    Just admit that you ****ed up crowning this age, instead of the faery tale that you guys planned this all before the start of age :). And if you really planned it, I think it's kinda sad that you needed so much preparation time before you acted lol.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Its three KDs now?

Soon people will say it is 4 or even 5 KDs.. lol

What a BS thread this is
    I just thought I skimmed through someone saying flogger lead os to soften select target somewhere may be wrong though lol

Enthusiast
    Posting from phone.

Just got off a ban for "personal attacks." I don't really care one way or the other. But I do want to point out the irony that when I say straight up why we do what we do it's a "personal attack" and 53 pages of calling me and my kingdom every name in the book isn't a "personal attack."

And to fill the void as to not derail the thread: grrr we're Bio we're evil. Hide yo kids hide yo wife. No war will go unrazed into as long as I have army!!!! I have sharp teeth too.

Thread Information