Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

OMG! Another sillthread!

/me is tired and shall take a nap
    I can has signature too?

Regular
    @Elurin: You ask for proof 4 months after it's happened? How about when they messaged you to stop when it was OCCURRING? Wasn't that proof enough?

I'm confused at your logic, or lack of it.

Enjoy your predicament.
    Nowhere Without Hope - Demise - Serenity - NeXuS - Seasons - Insolence

@Elurin: You ask for proof 4 months after it's happened? How about when they messaged you to stop when it was OCCURRING? Wasn't that proof enough?
    Since you seem confused I can explain it to you! This isnt the first time Anri and prot has whined about this silly stuff, so what does that tell you? Yes CORRECT, they been asked before about providing proof. I am slightly confused about one thing do, is messaging someone to stop proof enough of a hostile? No I wouldnt think so, you see obviously nobody ever provided any proof of a actual hostile just some silly stuff that dont qualify as a hostile. Oh and last, he never asked for proof now so its not 4 months since it happend.

don't get too serious
    Last edited by pint; 11-07-2012 at 18:46. Reason: people misinterprete my poor english

Postaholic
    Stop hijacking this thread please. Flogger's going to be upset when he realizes he's not the center of attention anymore. Not even in his own thread.

Korps claims he has no opinion and yet he just gave a ton of his own. #hypocrisy

I do agree with what Sillycats say. If some of you have a problem with it, take it out on them. It's actually a lot of fun!
    Last edited by baka; 10-07-2012 at 16:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I will remember this :)
    Remember me though. I am happy enough to hit into a hostile if you piss me off. Be it bottom feeding my kd all teh time and not accepting a cf. etc. Mind you I have stepped down from leadership and current leadership is squishier then me when dealing with top kingdoms :)

If you won't leave me alone and im not good enough to fight fair I'll wait till you declare!

It even rhymes :p
    My life is better then yours.

Korps claims he has no opinion and yet he just gave a ton of his own. #hypocrisy
    Where did I claim I have no opinion? Oh that, there is a question mark lacking there sorry :P

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    LoL! Karma isa **** isn't she Elurin! You have finally crossed over into no mans land, a land of REAL FSU, and it won't be Bio's S F'd up. BiO has one of the most active kingdoms in the game right now. I dare you to push the button, man up and take your medicine.

Baka is a pitbull, your threats only encourage him to bite harder. He sounds all cuddly and sweet, wait until he really gets mad :(

Cats your up in the charts, quit hiding behind bad game mechanics and chart positioning and come at BiO with all of the fake gold that you've stolen this age. I mean you must be prepeared i asssume you bought a bunch of science etc. No excuses, don't be lame ......... Push the button.

and no I don't play for BiO I just think it's time for you Cats to man up and fight, this is after all a war game.....not a steal game FYI. Go war and be Merry!
    This is a strategy game not a war game (Strike 1), game mechanics are to be used so you can't hid behind them (Strike 2), and you can't steal fake gold (Strike 3 and Koodo is out!).

PS, Cats is a FSU KD so I'm sure that silldys won't be sad they are getting attention from BiO.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coboss View Post
    This is a strategy game not a war game (Strike 1), game mechanics are to be used so you can't hid behind them (Strike 2), and you can't steal fake gold (Strike 3 and Koodo is out!).

PS, Cats is a FSU KD so I'm sure that silldys won't be sad they are getting attention from BiO.
    Not seeing much FSU right now. BiO ish bored :(

Enthusiast
    Fun read during lunch break.

Cats I'm with u "don't wanna be robbed deal with it." That's what we're doing :)

And I'm the halfer guilty as charged for taking stuff from you all age. No regrets. My half giants (they still called those right?) need the finest half prostitutes. Also many in my ranks have a half crack addiction.

Regardless the old addage goes mess with the bull you get the horns. Or rather mess with the half bull and get some stubs.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Remember me though. I am happy enough to hit into a hostile if you piss me off. Be it bottom feeding my kd all teh time and not accepting a cf. etc. Mind you I have stepped down from leadership and current leadership is squishier then me when dealing with top kingdoms :)

If you won't leave me alone and im not good enough to fight fair I'll wait till you declare!

It even rhymes :p
    ...does TFC come off a bully-ing kd? lol

Post Fiend
    @Koodo

little person, please know stuff before you voice your opinion

"Push the button" LOL
    silldy

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ...does TFC come off a bully-ing kd? lol
    I was just saying just because I know what a hostile is and that I should generally not interfere in them it does not mean I will never interfere in them.

Sometimes you get waved just oow or a top kingdom hits into a clear hostile when your at like 130 nwpa and tagged. Then you message asking for a free retal after the hostile, and they say no. At this point I am not in a good enough kd to do anything about it in the open. But if they get into a hostile or even into a war.... Heck yes I will raze kill a chain target :P Or learn a fatty.
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    silly ghetto cats..u had it coming..u been in our news way too far, as with other kd's. you should consider your self lucky that off all those kd's u pissed off, the din decide to join forces n instant raze kill you til u disband

Quote Originally Posted by arcticdemon View Post
    silly ghetto cats..u had it coming..u been in our news way too far, as with other kd's. you should consider your self lucky that off all those kd's u pissed off, the din decide to join forces n instant raze kill you til u disband
    Who is this ghetto?

Thread Information