Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Sir Postalot
    There's nothing against the rules of having alliances and fighting multiple people at once. Its not done because its accepted that its not fun for the kingdom being gangbanged, so it doesn't occur much.

There's nothing against the rules to have someone rob someone else for 2 months straight and never stop. Its not done because its accepted that its not fun for the kingdom being robbed, so it doesn't occur much.

I see absolutely no problem with responding to the latter with the former.

I am actually surprised there isn't any silly warring alliances that just GB in war like in most online games. :P
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by pint View Post
    people complaining about their monies being stolen during hostilities.
    what would a low tpa'd prov with many monies prefer?
    1) get the money stolen by silly cats (or any other kd)
    2) get the money stolen by their opponent

if you took the risk from having too much money for your tpa then I'd guess those people should be happy instead of sad :)
    or the outside team could respect an active hostile and go look elsewhere?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I hope more kd's will start stealing from these top 10 kd's that sit with low draft & stacked resources. It's not because it's your favourite playing style that the rest of utopia has to respect that.
    You guys would have a lot more credibility if you could actually give proof of them stealing in an active hostile. This just looks like them stealing from you outside hostile and you're trying to give them a bad name because they don't want to notice. It's too bad that not more warring kd's do the same it would be a lot of fun seeing how much the top 10 loves to cry.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedL View Post
    I hope more kd's will start stealing from these top 10 kd's that sit with low draft & stacked resources. It's not because it's your favourite playing style that the rest of utopia has to respect that.
    The playing style is not dictated by our preferences, but by our desire to compete. That is to say, it is determined by the growth mechanics. Dicepumping is the only way to compete for #1 with the current rules, so that's what top kingdoms do. But we have all supported improvements to growth mechanics that would change this. See my signature for instance.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedL View Post
    You guys would have a lot more credibility if you could actually give proof of them stealing in an active hostile. This just looks like them stealing from you outside hostile and you're trying to give them a bad name because they don't want to notice. It's too bad that not more warring kd's do the same it would be a lot of fun seeing how much the top 10 loves to cry.
    To echo dorje's sentiments, if you think the top 10 enjoys not hitting eachother, dicing for months at a time, and sitting there doing nothing, you are insane. People like to fight and do things, not sit and stock resources.

The rules are just such that you have to do this boring play in order to win, and of course there are kingdoms that like to win, as there are in any game.

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Yes! And let all the haters whine in peace, posts like prot's last one doesn't even deserve a reply.
    Why? Truth hurts? :/ I may not have chosen the nicest way or wording it, but all of that are facts. You proclaim to be honorable but continue robbing into hostiles. An outsider can probably give you the benefit of the doubt if it happens with one kingdom, but I have seen multiple kingdoms accuse you of it. Does that mean everyone would just be lying? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    It's sad how people like Anri and prot continue to whine and whenever they're asked to provide a single instance of actual robbing into actual hostile (not your pre-hostile, recently-notified-hostile, having-more-than-5-armies-out-hostile, post-hostile, or whatever else it is you do), even when I said in multiple threads I will give the money back upon such proof, they ignore it. And yet, in the next thread, I see the same whiny people complaining over same thing again. Your slandercampaign will likely work, as these boards are dominated by people who prefer status-quo, but that doesn't make it right.
    You have not asked me to provide proof, you just denied it happened. Please show me where you asked this to me? Either you didn't ask or I missed it among all the spam on a thread. I'm not hard to find on IRC or to leave a message.
    And I've already made it quite clear to you, that last age, our hostile with Rage was already active when your kingdom continued to popup into our news. You stole prior to the hostile, and during the hostile. When asked to stop when hostile was active, you continued anyway... so much for your fairplay huh?
    This age you wave us just after we wave Rage. Coincidence? You guys claim you had been wanting to wave us for days, but you never did. You couldn't even pull off a wave nor had you armies prepared for a wave. It was a rushed wave into a wave. Sure, it was CF-ed shortly after the wave, but theres something called fairplay. You'll find that kingdoms usually uphold an 10-12 hour period between when your target waved their target and your own wave. (oh, and of course we had gold stolen before we CFed Rage)

@Korp; stfu. I'm not whining, mainly pointing out what fairplay Elurin follows. I'll gladly return him the favor in his own rulebook, np. I'll wave them right after they wave someone and op them when they are hostile with someone. Seems fair game by their own rules ;)
    And please do join them, would be one more reason to hit them

Why? Truth hurts? :/ I may not have chosen the nicest way or wording it, but all of that are facts. You proclaim to be honorable but continue robbing into hostiles. An outsider can probably give you the benefit of the doubt if it happens with one kingdom, but I have seen multiple kingdoms accuse you of it. Does that mean everyone would just be lying? Lol.
    Facts, you didnt provide a single proof of your so called facts anyone can spout out any nonsense and claim its facts. If I find 10 different people that claim that your kingdom are xlogging would that considered being the truth? I dont quite follow the logic there.

And I've already made it quite clear to you, that last age, our hostile with Rage was already active when your kingdom continued to popup into our news. You stole prior to the hostile, and during the hostile. When asked to stop when hostile was active, you continued anyway... so much for your fairplay huh?
    So, you claiming something makes it the truth?

Sure, it was CF-ed shortly after the wave, but theres something called fairplay. You'll find that kingdoms usually uphold an 10-12 hour period between when your target waved their target and your own wave. (oh, and of course we had gold stolen before we CFed Rage)
    Do you make up your own kind of rules? Albeit given that I dont give a crap about this ghetto era of Utopia when trash like your kingdom can be in the top. But ive never heard of anything like that like a time frame.

@Korp; stfu. I'm not whining, mainly pointing out what fairplay Elurin follows. I'll gladly return him the favor in his own rulebook, np. I'll wave them right after they wave someone and op them when they are hostile with someone. Seems fair game by their own rules ;)
    And please do join them, would be one more reason to hit them
    You are whining its nothing else, you are just butthurt cause you think they were a bunch of meanies to you. Others that dont whine would skip all this forum drama and act, action speaks louder than words etc. Sure you can wave them right after they waved if their wave was cfed (thats the only fairplay situation!!!).. Didnt you lose already once, I mean doesnt it hurt your morale thats a so called top kingdom gets their assess handled by a "ghetto"?

tldr - prot grow some balls and man up.

Postaholic
    Fun Time!!!

*Red cuddles all in Silcats and Bio*
    Silly

Zomg I has the solution we CF BIO and let insolence wave us armies out. Then they can all had smiley faces and we get free war win and more honors! BiO gets their CF Insolence gets another beat down everyone goes home happy!

Veteran
    prot: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...5#post15168345

The other post I refer to there (posted the day before) is somewhere in the simians thread, you're not worth my time to find it but this was quick. I doubt it was "lost in the spam" as it remains the last, unanswered, post. Stop making stuff up. Indeed it's very beneficial for multiple kd's to accuse us for it - you're naive if you don't think any of the kd's we upset by (legit) robbing would like to join in accusing us of made-up stuffies.

Postaholic
    Who cares... the wrong do-ers will never admit they're wrong. And the accusers will never admit the wrong-doers are innocent.

This cycle is boring and pointless.

Just bash each other up.

I don't even know this Elurin guy but he's full of sh*t. Knew it since last age but I had a crown to win then. It's my pleasure now though to do what my kingdom enjoys most. It used to be Simians in their position but then Simians turned nice so we lost our toy till now.

No point going Elf setup without someone to toy with... so I guess every one is happy!
    Last edited by baka; 11-07-2012 at 01:29.

I think the issue arises because the top five are counting notice as hostile and the rest of the server is resisting
    My life is better then yours.

Regular
    I recall Rage not treating our notice to Fury last age as 'hostile' and proceeded to notice us regardless.

Who really blocks who around here?

It's cute every time Rage is involved with a KD, ghetto cats is nearby thiefing however.
    Nowhere Without Hope - Demise - Serenity - NeXuS - Seasons - Insolence

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Talaren View Post
    I recall Rage not treating our notice to Fury last age as 'hostile' and proceeded to notice us regardless.

Who really blocks who around here?

It's cute every time Rage is involved with a KD, ghetto cats is nearby thiefing however.
    Eh. Ghettocats steals from a lot of people including Rage. I am also fairly sure they weren't stealing from BiO when we were hostile because (A) I closely monitored BiO's gold and (B) they had very little gold and good tpa.

Thread Information