Thread: UF NEWS: Randomination bites Noobies Dont Bite

News Correspondent

UF NEWS: Randomination bites Noobies Dont Bite

Randomination bites Noobies Dont Bite

Background

The Kingdom of Randomination had been on the prowl for their third war for a whole Utopian year. They waved numerous Kingdoms but nobody bit back. The provinces of Randomination were getting restless and quite unhappy, as they were a warring KD with only 2 losses to show... They were out to prove themselves with the first win of the age.

Finally, on June of YR5 the King of Randomination got a positive reply from a war request he made to Noobies Dont Bite. That was followed by a tentative hit from the enemy KD. Randomination answered with a half hearted wave, as they didn't want to offer the enemy the button yet. After intel collection, hits started coming and going slowly, with neither Kingdom wanting to give up the button.

War

Finally, as agreed in discussions, Noobies Dont Bite fired away and gave the button to Randomination.

June 17 of YR5 We have declared WAR on Noobies Dont Bite!

The war began quickly for Randomination, who outhit and gained an excess of 3,000 acres within the first 47 hours. They had hoped the Emerald Dragon they sent would give them an edge, but they didn't expect to see such a big difference so soon in the war. The Kingdom of Noobies seemed lethargic; with only a few attackers in the fray. Randomination's provinces even reported little TM activity.

The Co-Monarch of Randomination felt they had this one in the bag, and ordered all provinces to hit a +4hr at the 48th hour mark, to make the most of it before the enemy surrendered. While in the end it was not a fatal error, it was indeed a mistake that cost the Kingdom a bit of their lead.

"Don't praise the day before sunset" - Polish proverb.

The Kingdom of Noobies sprang to life, with every available army hitting out, and their TMs shredding the main attackers of Randomination. They made the most of the arrogant mistake Randomination made.

The war continued... Randomination continued to take advantage of their Orc attackers, outgaining the enemy KD per hit, while Noobies proved that they were not noobies, and that they could bite back hard. They actually outhit Randomination in numbers of attacks and started to chip away the lead.

Stubborn or determined?

In the war forums, Randomination's provinces argued that Noobies should withdraw, that they were just being stubborn... however, the monarchy of Randomination was worried that their lead was being chipped away, and their economies seemed to be suffering faster than expected. They feared that a long war would be disadvantageous.

For the second week the war raged on, with Noobies able to multi-tap the Orcs of Randomination. Noobies also gained an additional reinforcement when their newest member (AEMinor) came out of protection. They had aided him heavily so that he could come out with decent offence and start to bite away on weakened enemies. Randomination's only card so far was the Orc gain advantage, but they had to change tactic since they were losing their edge quickly.

The Monarchy of Randomination adapted quickly, and after Noobies killed the second dragon they decided to concentrate on aiding their own ailing Orcs instead of focusing on more dragons for the moment. They created 2 unbreakable attackers and those in turn started to aid the smaller provinces.

The plan worked, and soon Noobies was unable to continue with their triple and quadruple taps on Randomination's attackers. Once again the lead started to increase, and things were starting to get easier for Randomination. They funded another dragon, and one of their attackers who had been on vacation for personal reasons (Sugar and Spicy) came into the fray, able to traditional march Noobies golden swans: their unbreakable TMs.

Soon Noobies realized that their TMs would continue to be brought down, and Randomination's unbreakables were nearing the offence needed to join in on the fun... in that moment, Noobies caved.

January 2 of YR7 Noobies Dont Bite has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

It was a long but fun war, as both Kingdoms agreed in the war forums. It was the first loss for Noobies Dont Bite, who now has a 2/3 record, and the first win for Randomination with a 1/3 record.

HOSTILE SUMMARIES:

From The Kingdom of Randomination:

For the period of June 2 of YR5 to July 24 of YR6 (215 hours)
    -- By UPCF [0.99c] http://www.k3ltic.com/utopia/prince

** Summary **
    && Total Attacks Made: 641 (51,773 acres)
    && -- Traditional March: 514 (50,890 acres)
    && -- Conquest: 19 (883 acres)
    && -- Ambush: 76 (3,598 acres)
    && -- Massacres: 6 (5,240 people)
    && -- Learn Attacks: 1
    && -- Plunder Attacks: 1
    && -- Failed Attacks: 24 (3.7% failure)
    !!! Total Attacks Suffered: 614 (41,970 acres)
    !!! -- Traditional March: 550 (41,970 acres)
    !!! -- Ambush: 50 (2,924 acres)
    !!! -- Massacres: 13 (8,056 people)
    !!! -- Plunder Attacks: 1
    $$ Aid packets sent: 243

** Highlights **
    Jun 17 YR5: Dragon completed. Target: Noobies Dont Bite
    Feb 14 YR6: Dragon completed. Target: Noobies Dont Bite
    Jun 17 YR6: Dragon completed. Target: Noobies Dont Bite
    Jun 23 YR6: The dragon ravaging our lands flew away
    July 15th, YR6: Dragon completed. Target: Noobies Dont Bite
    Jul 22 YR6: Peace proposed by Noobies Dont Bite

** Randomination Gains/Losses **
    Click button to show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From The Kingdom of Noobies Dont Bite:

Server: World of Legends (The Age of Domination)
    Uniques Report form day 941 to day 1175 (Total 235 utopian days)

Total Attacks Made: 713
    Total Kingdom Gains: -824 Acres (50248/51072)
    Total Anonymous Attacks Made: 63
    Total Kingdom Anonymous Gains: 5487 Acres
    Total Uniques Made: 251
    Total Aid Shipments: 357

Total Attacks Suffered: 688
    Total Enemies Gains: 824 Acres (51072/50248)
    Total Anonymous Attacks Suffered: 28
    Total Enemies Anonymous Gains: 2961 Acres
    Total Uniques Suffered: 281

** Kingdom Uniques **
    Click button to show

Final comments

Pyrites Of The Caribbean, Monarch of Randomination chose to make the following comment:

"(I ) was very proud with the war effort throughout the war and the resilience of my KD mates in continuing that war effort despite resistance from the enemy. It was a war everyone believed was ours to win and no one stopped short of accomplishing that goal."

Dead Marshes, Monarch of Noobies Dont Bite chose to make the following comment:

"All things considered I think our kingdom did exceptionally well. I chose this war because it looked difficult and I wanted to challenge my kingdom and hopefully find correctable weaknesses, well it worked, we found weaknesses and we also found strength. Enough strength we felt to almost turn the war around. Unfortunately our strength came to late, for the damage done ended up being something we couldn't recover from even by prolonging the war. A Fierce opponent, a challenge, and hopefully a war we can repeat in the future with better result."
    Last edited by Pilgrim; 09-07-2012 at 20:34. Reason: formatting

Enthusiast
    +1 one of the better war articals i has read in a while =) *in john wayne voice* good work Pilgrim
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Post Fiend
    very good article
    silldy

Lol

Juan you can be proud on the article

News Correspondent
    Many thanks to those who have made a comment so far Looking forward to keeping you informed in the future!

Regular
    The only thing I would correct in this article is "It was the first loss for Noobies Dont Bite, who now has a 2/3 record."

For truly now we have a 3/4 record, but I believe this was posted half an hour before our most recent victory.

Maybe our extra science and honor from our third win will be enough to interest Randomization in a rematch in 5-6 days. First we need to get through post-war ceasefire and a bit of a recovery.

Dead Marshes

Monarch
    Noobies Don't Bite

Regular
    Awesome we are in the news

Nicely done Juan!

Dead Marshes I'm sure we will meet again, the war was a very good one, was interesting trying to play an orc bank, doesn't happen often

Ahem, as my poor uniques are now on public view I must stress most of my hits were anon

Regular
    Orc banks FTW!

don't worry man, we all knew you were attacking

that gave me goosebumps

Thread Information