Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Account suspended

Account suspended

You have been suspended by the moderators because you broke the Code of Conduct. You will be able to play again on Fri, 20 Jul at 07:29 GMT+00:00.

HUH??????

EOW CF and logged in to check prov... I use Angel and UTools, IRC.... I have 1 prov and only 1 prov...

So - any chance on finding out why?

Edit: BTW there are easier ways to get me to log in here and update the "Krack-Ups"
    Last edited by Krozair; 19-07-2012 at 08:28.
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

If you had more than 1 prov you wouldn't have been suspended but deleted instead. Most likely it was a language violation. Contact support for details. The won't discuss them here. utopiasupport@utopia-game.com
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

The only language might have been the jokes posted.. but there was nothing in any of the jokes to offend... the only thing I can think of is that someone in the kingdom we just beat up is a spoil sport.... but if you read the "Krozair Krackup's" in this forum you are reading the type of jokes posted....

Just be glad it didn't happen until after the war. I have less information than you. I advice contacting support.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Sensible advice and I will take it....

I didn't read anything ban-worthy in that thread and it would be weird to get an ingame suspension for posting something on these boards. I added a joke :)
    Last edited by Landro; 19-07-2012 at 14:19.

Keep in mind nobody on these boards would report those jokes either, but losing a war gives a poor sport a reason to report it.
    S E C R E T S

Love he superman joke - one of my favourites :)

Looks like I cop this on the chin....

Post Fiend
    I was also suspended. I sent an email to support, havnt heard anything back. Mostly asking what I did that was offensive so I know and dont do it again.

Could support be more specific on what you did when they say you are suspended please?
    CanWe

A punishment gets served automatically without any specifications of what they did wrong ? How are people supposed to rectify or prevent this from happening again? Another fail for OMAC I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BiGs View Post
    A punishment gets served automatically without any specifications of what they did wrong ? How are people supposed to rectify or prevent this from happening again? Another fail for OMAC I guess.
    OMAC has nothing to do with Utopia anymore. Arcadia Games runs Utopia now. I have to agree that handing out suspensions without reason is a very bad thing. In particular when it happens during war. 24 hours is a very long time during war.

I have had the same discussion in the past with Bishop.... as I said I will have to cop it on the chin... says a LOT about the other players in the other kingdom though...oh well... it will not stop me posting jokes and having fun in wars... and Landro I agree 1000% if this had happened IN war I would probably have been banned from these forum because I would have gone ballistic... :)

It's no less than utterly stupid that you are not informed of the exact incident that caused your suspension upon your suspension.

How anyone can think otherwise is beyond my ability to comprehend
    Disclaimer
    Take everything I post with a grain a salt. It tastes better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by itchm View Post
    It's no less than utterly stupid that you are not informed of the exact incident that caused your suspension upon your suspension.

How anyone can think otherwise is beyond my ability to comprehend
    Although, my choice of words would be different then you, I 100% agree.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 20-07-2012 at 22:02.

It wouldn't be practical to send a specialized messaged to every user who violates the code of conduct. If you have a question, email support.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information