Thread: "Tyrant" looking for minor KD, to take rule

"Tyrant" looking for minor KD, to take rule

I have lot of Xp, im active, blabla.
    Anyways. Im looking for KD where max 4 members, to take lead. the less, the better, so we can keep things under control from start early.

My wishes:

1) Teamwork
    2) That players have (basket)balls to kill out others with no reasons, when monarch says so
    3) That i dont have to repeat one simple basic thing like 3 times to same person. i understand, if sometimes forget or do things in wrong sequence. Errare Humanum Est.

4) KD rules:
    * no stockpiling of recourses
    * keep armies out as much as can ( like... members want to hold armies in action, not that monarch says so)
    * KD follows monarch's plans, orders. (when its plundertime, its plundertime, when have targets, we hit targets. when intel needed, all work for intels etcetc)
    * offense 70|30 defense - numbers are just numbers, point is, to have more offense
    * able to play hybrid - skill to play hybrid
    * intels to pimp . have made once upon a time pimp-tutorial also. now its pimp 2.0, and times have changed, but you can take a look and make 1+1 about me, what is my interest to develope KD: http://null.faithweb.com/ lol, actualy its funny to see that old junk i made to one ghetto once ..
    * all are informative and share data that what is going on. dont like to rule KD blindly, but dont want neither that someone feels harassed. this means - i want KD, where i can rest and trust others, that thigns go like needed. i dont need robots, need just A-Team. I love it when a plan comes together ! :)

etcetcetc

PM me or get my attention here.

ok
    Last edited by null; 20-07-2012 at 01:27.

I dont use IRC and will not order others to use it neither. IRC is cool, can chat, yeah. But its annoying to keep so many things open. can work-out other systems also to get fast attention - like ingame chats or specific topic in forum or message ingame. or instant messengers - skype, msn or that bigsitewhichnameidontwanttotype.

forums are lovely. editing is perfect

atm i am Orc/Tactician - if i join KD via invite. so keep that in mind. but age is ending anyways soon ..

i am European, +2 GMT. good night ! .. morning !
    Last edited by null; 20-07-2012 at 01:32.

Post Demon
    You don't need to establish a tyrancy... best thing is to find a random ghetto with about 4-5 good players and build up some relationships with those core players. If the monarch is an alright guy who's just not up to the task, s/he might be amenable to handing over the reins to a newcomer.

IRC is quite helpful though for people who are using a home connection. The in-game chats are buggy at the moment, so you will want some form of real-time communication even if it's just between your core. IRC is a lot easier to manage than multiple MSN or AIM windows, especially with a good intel bot and basic security measures, so that's the best way to go. You can use the in-game forums and messaging to good effect, but they lack the kind of real-time coordination that even a few players working together can achieve.

Also with kingdom rules - you'll want to adjust the strategies your kingdom uses to the players you have. Having high offense with only a few players who know how to use it, doesn't help much, since it's those provinces that get raped in war. On hybrid strategies, you should just make a rule for all players who have any sort of t/m abilities to make use of them, and isolate any weak thief and weak magic targets. Finally, a lot of newbie kingdoms should work extensively on aid systems during war, because proper use of aid packets is essential for winning fights among the mid-tier kingdoms, and can turn fights at ghetto-level into a blowout if you have any kind of activity advantage. Think in terms of economics first, then worry about offensive tactics - and consider offensive tactics for their economic value, rather than using overpop just because gangbanging provinces looks good.

As far as piling up resources - the best way to prevent that from happening is to make sure people are investing enough in science, and not overbuilding banks+arms during eow cf - unless you have a clear plan to aid away a large pile of cash or fund a dragon, any big pile of money will be plundered as soon as you get out of cf.

lol 'omg i cant have 3 programs running' whiny euro noob ^^

Nooblet: you go girl!!!

@nooblet. thanks for reply. yes i know how to get connection with KD. i know how to talk with people. :) atm i have 43 pages of mail "sent". (8 members in KD)

the current KD where i am. i did put lot into it - but seems it is for nothing. i swallowed down many times bad words .. :D
    now i just got fed up - when mass-messaged, monarch-messaged,forumed to get the target's accuate SoM - i get no attention to it, or when someone dd hear it and answered, i got reply - "i will lose thieves". whatever i say, i get too soft-attitude from them. no teamwork-spirit. i dont want to mess people's head, and just let them be there then. i try to convince once, twice, maybe third, then i get tired.

i just dont fit to that KD. they like thatway, fine. i am looking for now KD, where minimal people and i establish my order like i want to.

like i told - i dont need robots to KD, a little delay etc is OK. cant trick the time. in IRC, yeah, can. but i never liked the IRC. chats etc do OK. i just dont like that many KD-s take out planning and discussions out of game to somekind of IRC-chat. also - everybody dont have super-arse computers with tera-RAMs or something.
    IRC can be optional for others, but its not for me in my visions. Forums are fine - if know how to use these nicely. need to keep organized and clear.

thanks for tips. i really know how the game runs. lol.
    and i dont want to run ghetto or nublet KD - want only active or experienced players. you know. every war and situation has theirown pattern. need to be flexible, i know. that offense story - just atm the war we have, people sit on their defenses and whining they may get hit soon, cause of NS,es. gaah.. have repeated 7 days that pump offenses, u get hit, then u get hit.. now they sit on their 1500 acres and whining they get little gains. ofcourse they get little gains, if they outgrow and dont have any offenses to doubletap. sorry my bad english. i cant express 100% right myself. i like to just give orders simple: "pump offense". then it means pump offense, dont need to add explinations. easy. or when i say: have hospitals and GS, then should have these. whole war enemy had inactive merchant province which had always 1 mil gold. did someone plunder or rob him? no. only the frustated "tyrant" made plunders on him to fund dragons.

i dont like to talk about examples i have atm in my current KD. but you are asking for it. :P i get feedback, like you think i dont know how to play even. :O

yeah. i know that stuff, what to do with gold, omg. thats why im telling, i dont want to have plunders on my KD. dont want to see that on Kingdom News. thats so shameful.

@ mbab, go get humor-sence and go get laid somewhere. i didnt generate topic to have somekind of egowhipping chat. im jsut looking for KD to take over and establish my order.
    Last edited by null; 20-07-2012 at 11:29.

Post Demon
    hey... i'm a guy... ;_;

Let us know which kd recruited you .

So you want a kingdom of 5 players? What are you going to do with that few?

i stay in old. will whip that up. i dont give up. :D

so, you have basically said that your aim is to be a dictator, maybe this is why you are finding it hard to create the 'perfect' kingdom.
    'multiple windows' are really not needed if you do use IRC or MSN to full effect.
    you are looking for hybrids with 70/30 off/def.....please do let me know the kingdom number.
    times have changed in the game, not a lot of new players coming in, most seem to be players returning and the majority of those left because of everyone wanting to be an SKD and demanding too much....at the end of the day this is a game and people want to have fun, ok you might not win 10 wars an age but wtf, it is an escape from the 'real world' for a lot of players that also have interest in the social side of the game, relax a little and you may just find players are more willing to make the effort if a request is made rather than an order.
    '...and the Meek shall inherit the earth.'
    anon 2112

na lol. i just want KD, where dont have to waste so much energy and remind everything. :D all others should check stuff also and report it in forums. atm i am the informator. who reads intels and then reports on forums - to take notice

i dont like maniac KD. that is too sick. just smooth go go go KD

If you want a smooth KD you need to be patient and say what you expect out of them over and over and over and over and over. That's how it works. Only once the core has had time to soak it in can you lay off and have an easy time.

2nd age with my KD and we're vying for warwins crown with a total rag-tag built-from-scratch group. You want experienced players? Create them yourself! Put all that knowledge you have to use. You're gonna have a pretty tough time finding already-experienced players with an approach like yours... :)

But since you're experienced and know what you're doing, obviously we're no help are we? ;)
    Last edited by dingy2; 24-07-2012 at 18:13.

Regular
    Please don't feed the troll.

Thread Information