Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs Sanc, HoH or Rage

Post Demon
    hmmm if you guys want some insight, there won't be a gb... once hostile with one, the other two will respect 1v1. Noticing all three is smart because it forces all 3 to train, fully. Simians will choose who the best target is after 48 hour notice period, and wave.

There are, however, a few ” gray areas” that could arrive with timing up waves and ****, but.I hope that isn't the case. I don't want to hear a.bunch of arguing about whether X was hostile with Z, so just please keep the gay factor low as possible here.

GL to rage, who played a solid age so far and I'd say is very deserving of a crown.

DDodge is correct. We will see where it leads us. I cant see how Simians would not be worthy of a crown after pulling thru to recover and being up vs three different KDs by EoA. It is very unlikely it will happen. But i agree that Rage is most worthy among the KDs on absalom side.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Postaholic
    It is very unlikely it will happen, because simians has an inferior setup to all three of those kingdoms and has put themselves in position where they don't get to pick who or when they fight. Stop making yourself out to be a martyr, anri; you chose to be in a 3v1 situation when you noticed everyone at once.

Dorje, lets agree to disagree.

I dont think our setup is inferior to any absalom KDs.

EDIT: I am in no way trying to be a martyr either. We just welcome EoA fighting.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    It is very unlikely it will happen, because simians has an inferior setup to all three of those kingdoms and has put themselves in position where they don't get to pick who or when they fight. Stop making yourself out to be a martyr, anri; you chose to be in a 3v1 situation when you noticed everyone at once.
    Wait... what? Is the official Absalom position that giving out multiple notices at one time invites all kingdoms to attack that kingdom? I would just like to reference Rage last round before we go any further with this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by coboss View Post
    Does this mean S I M I A N S is inviting a 3 kd hostile gangbang? I like gangbangs as much as the next guy, but is there enough lube in the world to make a triple hostile feel good?
    Not according to commonly accepted rules (see above).
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Wait... what? Is the official Absalom position that giving out multiple notices at one time invites all kingdoms to attack that kingdom? I would just like to reference Rage last round before we go any further with this discussion.
    Obviously not.

The only precedent I am aware of is 2 ages ago. Sanc noticed pulse. Pulse remained in fortified, so sanc then instead noticed inzo. Eventually pulse left fortified and hit us, which eventually went to war. Meanwhile inzo "randomed" us 2x + once per day.

Still, one should not benefit from such dumb tactics. Sanc eventually forced pulse to leave fortified with it (fortified was unlimited duration that age) and got our war, but of course we got vultured by inzo right afterwards. Likewise simians isn't likely to benefit from it either.

Post Fiend
    Rage training up will cost something on the order of 1 billion gold. Ghettocats seems to be getting gangbanged over stealing gold in the tens of millions, Simians seems to believe they will get away scot free when they are costing their opponents in the billions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Rage training up will cost something on the order of 1 billion gold. Ghettocats seems to be getting gangbanged over stealing gold in the tens of millions, Simians seems to believe they will get away scot free when they are costing their opponents in the billions.
    Simians believe they will get away scot free when we are costing them billions?

We might cost them a lot of gc but we most certainly do not think we will get away with anything.

We expect to crash and burn but go down fighting like we never done before.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    Hopefully we will get comments from dorje, proteus and whoever HOH leader is, as well as the other usual posters. I like to see what meeni, flogger , baka, realest and those with knowledge of top ten polotics and strats have to say.
    I'm curious as to why noticing multiple kingdoms at once helps your cause, since I imagine you might have a different build fighting orcs than you would humans, but will be interested to see the results.

Post Fiend
    Hopefully we will get comments from dorje, proteus and whoever HOH leader is, as well as the other usual posters. I like to see what meeni, flogger , baka, realest and those with knowledge of top ten polotics and strats have to say.
    ravenant is the leader of HoH. He is the most obscure leader of the big kingdoms, he enjoys his privacy and would never post ever in these forums.

I think Simians notice move was the best thing they could do for a bad situation ,most of their cf ended in yr 10 with the exception of Rage. I think Simians has their guy chosen and I'll keep my guess to my self for now. I also think Simians is expecting the kingdom they want to wave them and give Simians their "hostile" to hide from the other 2 legitimately. This would give Simians a chance for a longer hostile, holding the button and jumping back into fort stance to opp suspected target kd. The only problem is what if the suspect target kingdom doesn't initiate actions and leaves Simians to the wolves?

Technically they could all 2 hit or such Simians and my guess is those few hits however far they want the meter to go would be directed at Simians Cow only. this is a real possibility , I think Anri thinks he knows how each kd will react but......I doubt what he thinks will happen , and what really will happen are gonna be completely different then what he expects.
    Last edited by Koodo; 21-07-2012 at 21:51.

Postaholic
    If simians wants to get to pick which kingdom wins, maybe noticing all three has the best chance of it.

If they want to be sure of getting a fight, certainly noticing all three is going to be effective.

If they wanted to have a chance at a crown (not a good chance since their setup has no chance vs orcs and not much chance vs humans+2cow), they really screwed up.

Veteran

Cool

The 2 kd that will not be the targets if they hit core or cow and make it dubble/trippel hostile = GB next age they know this so its ok if they think they can make cheep shoots , It will obv be a 1 vs 1 fight with 1 of the 3 , and will more then likly go to war , and after that war it will more then likly be hostile/war with an other of the 3 kd if there is still time in the age.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    The 2 kd that will not be the targets if they hit core or cow and make it dubble/trippel hostile = GB next age they know this so its ok if they think they can make cheep shoots , It will obv be a 1 vs 1 fight with 1 of the 3 , and will more then likly go to war , and after that war it will more then likly be hostile/war with an other of the 3 kd if there is still time in the age.
    I allso buy my kids cheep shoos. But they'are at that age old where the feet grow quikly so I need anythang from 1 to 3 pears of cheep shoos per a year. Let me tell yu its totally a war in the cheep shoo isle, fightin all them other mums sometimes dubble mums at same time but totally worth it for my luvly kds.
    Last edited by I_am_Spartacus; 22-07-2012 at 03:43.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    I allso buy my kids cheep shoos. But they'are at that age old where the feet grow quikly so I need anythang from 1 to 3 pears of cheep shoos per a year. Let me tell yu its totally a war in the cheep shoo isle, fightin all them other mums sometimes dubble mums at same time but totally worth it for my luvly kds.
    Have you tried hand-me-downs? Buy one pair of cheap shoots for the biggest/strongest kid, then when they're done with em the next smaller kd gets the shooos and so on. It may not be quite as good as getting shoes for all 3 kids at once but then you can reuse the same shoots for each kid and get all the use out of them you can until nothing is left.
    Last edited by jdorje; 22-07-2012 at 03:49.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    yes we're getting a triple gangbang now :D maybe anri is jelly and wants some too :p

GL and HF guys! may the best kd win :)
    silldy

Thread Information