Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs Sanc, HoH or Rage

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    The 2 kd that will not be the targets if they hit core or cow and make it dubble/trippel hostile = GB next age they know this so its ok if they think they can make cheep shoots , It will obv be a 1 vs 1 fight with 1 of the 3 , and will more then likly go to war , and after that war it will more then likly be hostile/war with an other of the 3 kd if there is still time in the age.
    How can a sole kingdom threaten a gangbang? If you didn't want multiple kingdoms to hit you then you shouldn't have noticed multiple kingdoms.

Post Fiend
    thats some messed up s***
    The decline of Utopia presented by:
    Quote Originally Posted by Twyla View Post
    [...] And, just for the record, War Spoils can be as much bane as blessing. Sure, you get the land sooner, but your armies can still be Ambushed
    Kds played:
    -Sanctuary
    -Dopefiends
    -Copy Cats
    -Moritatum
    -Queen's Mob
    Currently:
    -Melee Weapons

Veteran
    Like i mentioned in the other thread, I thought Simians might have had a decent chance vs Sanc and finishing with another war win (very possibly at the expense of their bank) but choosing the "Surprise me!" option from any of 3 kds with 2 different setups is just silly :P

Veteran

Thumbs down

How you can GB , yea well there are 8 - 10 kd that is allied so erly age abs can get bg easy as its 4-5 vs 8-10 , we can show you next age if it comes to that np ,

February 12 of YR10 Rage (x:xx) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    February 12 of YR10 Sanctuary (x:xx) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!

Also the start dragons shuld not be an option when you in CF dev must change this asap!
    Also abs alredy started to dubbel hostile us ;D

All they do if they play it dirty is to get played the rest of the ages to come fine by me if they cant do 1 vs 1 fight , gl to abs

and where is the dragon from HOA???

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    How you can GB , yea well there are 8 - 10 kd that is allied so erly age abs can get bg easy as its 4-5 vs 8-10 , we can show you next age if it comes to that np ,

February 12 of YR10 Rage (x:xx) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    February 12 of YR10 Sanctuary (x:xx) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!

Also the start dragons shuld not be an option when you in CF dev must change this asap!
    Also abs alredy started to dubbel hostile us ;D

All they do if they play it dirty is to get played the rest of the ages to come fine by me if they cant do 1 vs 1 fight , gl to abs

and where is the dragon from HOA???

Notice 3 kingdoms at once

*insert meme image*

Cry gangbang before notices even expire

Notices 3 KDs at once, all of them trained.

*insert meme image*

They all trained, MUST BE A GANGBANG
    -_-
    Last edited by I_am_Spartacus; 22-07-2012 at 09:57.

Why is Ryan speaking for absalom when he has his own bank in an entirely different KD?

I think devs must change this. It should in no way be possible to start a dragon on a KD while being in CF.

I also think Rage broke notice terms upon starting this dragon.

And stop ****ing around with Calle just because he has dyslexia. Many strong leaders of this world or even nobel price takers and such has dyslexia. Beating down on people because of english skill is very low. You are in no way as funny as you think you are. No one is laughing. You write here as if Calle is the one that is a child. Grow the **** up yourself. How in hell can you even be a dad. Calle got his children on his own and he is one of the best players i have ever played with in this game. One of the best of all times. No one beats a hyperactive Calle in our channel. Full control with crazy math skills. So Ryan, get to facts, otherwise i dont know what you are doing here at all.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

We will see how far some will go to get a crown.

I dont expect anything else but dirty play from absalom. It has started all ready before CF is removed. We been aware of this "bug" for many ages. We dont use it cause we honor our deals and we also honor that one KD does not send a dragon into another ones hostile relation. I take it as Rage broke a CF term. If that dragon arrives to Simians without having Rage hit us 1 on 1 then they can kiss their age goodbye. I make sure of that Proteus. I rather give HoH our land while Razing you til age ends. If you think you were somehow smart now you were not. I will give your lapdog the win of the age and let you taste what its really like to lose a crown. HoH is not even absalom you say and imo they do deserve it way better then someone that tries to claim a crown with dirty tactics and powerplay abuse.
    Maybe HoH should honor their name. HaLL should be doing 2 vs 2 now. Simians vs Rage, HoH vs Sanc. Like good old days. Some old HaLL people prob still rolling around in their graves wondering wtf Ravenant is doing. Hell, he is a disgrace to the name. Change to HoA all ready so people dont misstake you guys for HaLL. Despite of that i will Raze Rage and let HoA win this age. Just because Proteus is overall going way overboard here with his bounderys. Infact i will make sure that he does not crown any upcoming ages either. Karma

What a retard move Proteus, really bad..
    Last edited by Anri; 22-07-2012 at 10:01.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    How can a sole kingdom threaten a gangbang? If you didn't want multiple kingdoms to hit you then you shouldn't have noticed multiple kingdoms.
    Mal you dont get it do you. A notice is in no way a hostile action. It in no way allows a KD to use multiple KDs vs one KD.
    A notice just leaves both KDs open. I think it is more then fair that we leave all KDs open on absalom side. They can outplay us 1 by 1.
    All of this that is all ready starting to happen is just very lame. They have no skills what so ever if they do not dare to take care of a KD 1 on 1 that they all beleive has a weaker setup and is overall less pumped. Again i will say it: Leaving a notice is not in any way a hostile action. It just removes all relations with each other.

Absalom wrote the rules, if they want to break their own rules. Then by all means GB us and powerplay us. Just remember you change the rules forever.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

February 12 of YR10 Rage has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    February 12 of YR10 Sanctuary has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!

Why not HoH?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    February 12 of YR10 Rage has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    February 12 of YR10 Sanctuary has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!

Why not HoH?
    maybe because they are not in absalom. btw can u decide already if they are HoH or HoA ? it's starting to become confusing

Why is Ryan speaking for absalom when he has his own bank in an entirely different KD?

I think devs must change this. It should in no way be possible to start a dragon on a KD while being in CF.

I also think Rage broke notice terms upon starting this dragon.
    Alright lets get to the facts. I agree it's absurd that rage and sanc can hide GC from you guys that you could be stealing, in a dragon. They're saving millions from being stolen by putting it in the dragon. This way their 25 mtpa hu/rogues holding the gc, don't have to get it stolen by your dwarf mystics.

I'm also curious how a hostile is going to be defined. The initiation of a dragon is a hostile act according to Simians as seen above. Considering the start of a dragon technically does nothing, one could consider failed OPS/intel attempts to be on par with this action. So if you as much as intel more than 1 of the 3 KDs, you're welcoming the KDs you intel to hit you. Or you could always retract what was said about dragon initiations being a hostile act, since this is all redonkulous in the first place.

In the past when what "defines" a hostile is in play, typically the side in the power position forces their way upon the lesser. It will be interesting if we see another double standard. Though Absalom will hold themselves to a respectable level, unless Simians provokes otherwise.

*Popcorn*

Post Fiend
    how is starting a dragon breaking the notice terms ? also if a notice isn't a hostile act since when is it starting a dragon one ? also since when does starting dragons constitute a gangbang ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    how is starting a dragon breaking the notice terms ? also if a notice isn't a hostile act since when is it starting a dragon one ? also since when does starting dragons constitute a gangbang ?
    What planet are you on? When you have 8 to 10 kingdoms backing you, you make the rules.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    What planet are you on? When you have 8 to 10 kingdoms backing you, you make the rules.
    and who are those 8 to 10 kingdoms that are backing up simians ?

Enthusiast
    Again i will say it: Leaving a notice is not in any way a hostile action.
    kd A notices kd B.
    So lets say someone from kd C steals gold from one of those kingdoms, then it is in no way intervening in hostile, cause no hostile actions are made with just notice, right?

Thread Information