Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Simians Vs Sanc, HoH or Rage

woohoo nice land drop prot, going for the first ww eh?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Flogger takes a view that ceasefire deals are meant so "you don't have to worry about anyone else during hostile/war/eow" as though they were something we do because of how much we like each other and want to be best friends forever. That is not my view of ceasefire deals, and I don't truly believe it coincides with Floggers actions (and certainly not with baka's).
    What actions are these you speak of? I can only recall one (tri-cow over two years ago) and I further would ask you to point to a single solitary example of any kingdom where I was leading ever vulturing another top kingdom in the past say ten years.

You can stick with the "they're just as lame as we are" argument since it's what ya use to justify being lame, but that doesn't make it true. Rage is pretty much the only kingdom on the server that has been pulling notice ridiculousness in recent memory. Although there's a simple solution: just stop giving you notice deals.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Rage is pretty much the only kingdom on the server that has been pulling notice ridiculousness in recent memory. Although there's a simple solution: just stop giving you notice deals.
    I think same and all this is Proteus fail. He is not sure in his ability and want to get advantage in shady way. Age 50 he gave us notice few hours before we start our war with Fury. Every time he play same way and gave excuses for his lame action.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

beach + beer = awesome

sexy secret - I was more drunk then Proteus was when i tripple noticed and when notice was up. I also beat that noob today. Win ~ Win
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran

Thumbs up fun fun fun

Your wizards gather 4,154 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 20,469,714 gold coins in M Bison (x:xx) to worthless lead.

Your wizards gather 4,451 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A fireball burns through the skies of Dorje (x:xx). 22,565 peasants are killed in the destruction!

Your wizards gather 4,451 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A fireball burns through the skies of Dorje (x:xx). 29,322 peasants are killed in the destruction!

Your wizards gather 4,451 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A fireball burns through the skies of Dorje (x:xx). 20,272 peasants are killed in the destruction!

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

just made my day :D

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    gawd, quit stealing our totally awesome strats >[!
    lol

Wow, simians too pro.

Enthusiast
    no matter how many gcs u turn to lead or how many pez get fbed, the greatest troll job was just being simians and farming out. try again next age :D

impressive calle, I take it you are not the 77 acre faery?

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Your wizards gather 4,154 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our mages have turned 20,469,714 gold coins in M Bison (x:xx) to worthless lead.

Your wizards gather 4,451 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A fireball burns through the skies of Dorje (x:xx). 22,565 peasants are killed in the destruction!

Your wizards gather 4,451 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A fireball burns through the skies of Dorje (x:xx). 29,322 peasants are killed in the destruction!

Your wizards gather 4,451 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. A fireball burns through the skies of Dorje (x:xx). 20,272 peasants are killed in the destruction!

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

just made my day :D

You continue to embarrass yourself and your KD. At first I found it funny to see you and Anri having hissy baby fits but now I actually feel bad for both of you and your KD mates that have to put up with the immaturity and inferior intellect.

One might say you're simply in this world to provide amusement for the 1% of Utopia, keep up the good work.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    no matter how many gcs u turn to lead or how many pez get fbed, the greatest troll job was just being simians and farming out. try again next age :D
    lulz
    qft
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    It's pretty awesome that HOH Got to farm simians... After anri's ego blowing about how simians can actually war and not loose massive amounts of land...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbob View Post
    It's pretty awesome that HOH Got to farm simians... After anri's ego blowing about how simians can actually war and not loose massive amounts of land...
    that was just the troll deity trolling. the end result was no surprise.

Thread Information