Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs Sanc, HoH or Rage

dorje says

"Nothing Absalom does will be lamer than a three-way-notice, so rest easy. By giving the triple-notice you make it our choice who fights you, so rest easy again. None of the three is scared, but obviously we want to make sure we get the best possible matchup."

i think this kinda saying the 3 kds are absalom, which i think defines hoh as hoa a bit better.
    Last edited by princess; 22-07-2012 at 15:27. Reason: wrong

Rage has cancelled their dragon project targetted at us.
    We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Rage.
    Rage has accepted our ceasefire proposal!

Rage and Simians sorted some diplomacy out. All is fine now and Rage get to do what Rage wants to do. Best of luck to them til we meet again if we meet again.

:)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    why did u let them go if they were not ready? by cf-ing them u allow them to go back to dicing and winning the age. it looks like a bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    why did u let them go if they were not ready? by cf-ing them u allow them to go back to dicing and winning the age. it looks like a bad move.
    We forced them to spend gc, move into fort stance and lose exploring+dice for a while. I doubt we could have farmed anything there they would kept training up in fort stance and possibility is that HoH would still have hit us if we had not given Rage button. In the end i think we got what we wanted from it. So best of luck to Rage.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Call it vulture if you may.
    TFT decided long before they would work us over til Dreamworks could bounce wave us and open us up to getting quadtapped in some cases. That Simians did not get farmed by dreamworks was good work. They should have walked right over us. Anyway. That is really outdated and out of topic.
    U had no terms with them, they could vulture u. U vulture other kd's anyway. It wasnt a double hostile there was no hostile left, u're a hypocrite anyway u do the same **** to other kd's.

Then u blatantly double hostiling them and then losing, roflmao. To me it seems they owe u back for double hostile but they let it go since they won.

Postaholic
    Anri, I will say it for the last time: stop trolling.

We have done nothing lame. YOU have done something lame. We are not trying to unfairly get advantages. We are trying to get advantages; any advantages we have are due to our better play and your foolishness in noticing three kingdoms at once. Rage took advantage of this to get a one-sided ceasefire, since Simians realized they'd just be more screwed if they didn't take the offered deal.

And HoH is not in absalom. It's not a matter of "defining". You can call them abs lapdogs if you want, just as we can call simians aabs lapdogs if we want. But it's not productive.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    We have done nothing lame. YOU have done something lame.
    What's lame about noticing kds?

Postaholic
    Noticing three kingdoms with the explicit purpose of forcing 2 of them to train and be too nice to hit you = lame.

We did the same thing to pulse and inzo two ages ago. At least then we had the reasoning that pulse had been sitting in fortified for a week and had no intention of leaving, and offered to re-cf inzo if pulse would leave fort.

Post Fiend
    Noticing three kingdoms with the explicit purpose of forcing 2 of them to train and be too nice to hit you = lame.

We did the same thing to pulse and inzo two ages ago. At least then we had the reasoning that pulse had been sitting in fortified for a week and had no intention of leaving, and offered to re-cf inzo if pulse would leave fort.
    Ah the usual ABSHALOM BULL****: when you do the exact same thing (hell you even started with it two ages ago!!) there is always some excuse abshalom can use. When a kd uses it against abshalom is is blatant foul play etc.

GO **** URSELF ABSHALOM

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Regular Joe View Post
    Ah the usual ABSHALOM BULL****: when you do the exact same thing (hell you even started with it two ages ago!!) there is always some excuse abshalom can use. When a kd uses it against abshalom is is blatant foul play etc.

GO **** URSELF ABSHALOM
    ABSHALOM=Absalom?

Postaholic
    It was lame when we did it to inzo and pulse. But pulse was also lame, hiding in fortified indefinitely, or we wouldn't have done it. It's likewise lame for simians to do it. And it's lame for simians to then hide in fortified after the notice expires.

And yes, lame is the technical term.

It was lame when we did it to inzo and pulse. But pulse was also lame, hiding in fortified indefinitely, or we wouldn't have done it. It's likewise lame for simians to do it. And it's lame for simians to then hide in fortified after the notice expires.

And yes, lame is the technical term.
    we were just about to leave fort stance when u sent us a dragon!
    We are going to fight HoH. Go the **** away you caused enough damage by sending a dragon on HoHs behalf. HoH bull**** talked us for a good month. Back down Dorje!!!
    I wont have you double hostile us and interfering. Our dragon vs HoH and our tagg shows we want to war HoH. When u back down we are hitting them. So move along....
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Regular
    So i thought abs kds were scared to fight simians according to you anri now when sanc is showing real intent to fight you are backing out of it.i wonder whois the one scared here abs kd or simians
    Sanctuary Of Absalom

I always thought hostile meant exchange of hits, not notices or sending of dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    we were just about to leave fort stance when u sent us a dragon!
    We are going to fight HoH. Go the **** away you caused enough damage by sending a dragon on HoHs behalf. HoH bull**** talked us for a good month. Back down Dorje!!!
    I wont have you double hostile us and interfering. Our dragon vs HoH and our tagg shows we want to war HoH. When u back down we are hitting them. So move along....
    Bro you shouldn't have served three notices at once. By doing so, you kinda put the ball in Absalom's court as to which kingdom they want to send your way.
    #sinners <---click to join

Thread Information