Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians Vs Sanc, HoH or Rage

Post Fiend
    loving the tag's simians be running!

Postaholic
    * We broke ceasefire with you first.
    * We sent dragon against you first.
    * We hit you first.

By no standards can you claim to be hostile to hoh, unless you choose to wave them after we're already hostiling you.

Hurry up and leave fortified and stop the lameness.

Enthusiast
    lol, so rage cfs and throws its allies under the bus?

gee, who woulda seen that coming?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by princess View Post
    I always thought hostile meant exchange of hits, not notices or sending of dragons?
    so if one sends dragons in another kingdom's conflict it won't be considered double hostile and foul play ? interesting to know

Postaholic
    Sending a dragon is a hostile act, though not in itself a hostile.

Cow hits are a hostile act, though not necessarily a hostile.

Starting a dragon, or having one started, is not a hostile act. In fact it's the normal case after a war ends. If you want dragons to be cancelled you have to go and negotiate that.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Sending a dragon is a hostile act, though not in itself a hostile.

Cow hits are a hostile act, though not necessarily a hostile.

Starting a dragon, or having one started, is not a hostile act. In fact it's the normal case after a war ends. If you want dragons to be cancelled you have to go and negotiate that.
    what? lol, that is the most retarded hairsplitting I've ever seen.

you guys get sloppier and sloppier with your games.

but, hey, i appreciate you admitting that the infamous bio double hostile rage was bull**** all along. sanc/doa though i think still qualifies given your ruling.

Postaholic
    Just in case it wasn't clear, sanc intends to fight simians :). They gave notice to us and hoh, so we get first dibs on choosing. We also initiated first, though we aren't going to hit to hostile while they're in fortified.

Hopefully they man up and get out of fort.

Also, it's odd they asked rage for a war deal but never asked us. But then, if we'd accepted such a deal they probably would have trained their cow more, and run wts.

And finally, human cow really crushes dwarf cow.
    Last edited by jdorje; 22-07-2012 at 18:42. Reason: it => hit

Enthusiast
    sanc's and hoh's motto should be "shake and bake" for all the times they slingshot rage to winning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qEwBi1NyBI

Post Fiend
    All banks on absalom side seems weaksauce and Rage is very low on nwpa only a few hours before fight is meant to go down. ...
    Both Sanc and Rage was rejected when they asked for a CF. So ofc they have to send HoH at us and powerplay now. I mean either Sanc or Rage can handle us on 1 on 1 now so they have to do something.
    Rage is to scared to even war, so is Sanc.
    It seems no one of these crown contenders is even willing to say hey we can war you.
    Except for HoH. Thats okey, we can do HoH. But let it then be known that Rage and Sanc was to pussy to war us straight up when notices had been dealt. They instead have to hide behind HoH to be able to win and then come at us for round 2 or 3
    first u challenge them. then you ask for ceasefire and when one of them actually wants to fight u cry about it. now i understand why they call u trollking

Quote Originally Posted by Lykron View Post
    first u challenge them. then you ask for ceasefire and when one of them actually wants to fight u cry about it. now i understand why they call u trollking

yeah that pretty much hits the nail on the head aye

can we stop the **** talking here and talk civil at least?
    and claiming what is hostile and not..
    Notices are not hostile1
    dragons are not hostile.
    What determines Hostile is when one kd id hostile with another on kd page and nothign else.
    All you should quit talking and play game the way game is meant to play , the meter and relatiosn is only true determination of hostility

Postaholic
    "What determines hostile is whatever the person talking thinks should determine hostile"

Apparently simians thought they could notice us and we wouldn't hit them. They weren't hostile, we hit. We told them we would hit more and take them to war as soon as they left fortified. They decided it'd be clever to leave fortified and make some htis on hoh into fortified Really Quick and then claim we couldn't hit them more.

One of the dumbest moves I have seen in a long time. I don't know what hoh will do, but now that they are out of fortified sanc will take them to war.

we went agg stance and gave HoH button (HOSTILE)

How you define hostile beats me.

Now Sinners and sanctuary hitting us. GG
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Im not surprised by this at all. ABS being troll******s and calling in Sinners to help. Whats the matter Jdorje Tired of being everyone elses female dog?
    And in that same vein... could we please stop calling it 'FU'? I know that's how you feel, but you've got to admit it's pretty disrespectful...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox View Post
    Im not surprised by this at all. ABS being troll******s and calling in Sinners to help. Whats the matter Jdorje Tired of being everyone elses female dog?
    Sinners aren't affiliated with anyone. They're just assholes.
    #sinners <---click to join

Thread Information