Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is DARK, DARK Day for Utopia. Age 54 has...

This is DARK, DARK Day for Utopia. Age 54 has...

Age 54 has changed the entire game.

An unprecedented, disgusting act was committed today.

<Quote1> i perosnlly do not want to insult dorje , he is my frind also and i think he is honarable guy but i do think he made a mistake today and set a new precedent
    <Quote2> and once again, i don't care what their reasoning is, imo, they have opened up pandora's box

What was this unheard of and murder like act?

Today a Kingdom (A) hit Kingdom (B), Kingdom (B) responds to that by waving and giving declare option to Kingdom (C). Kingdom (A) Continues to hit Kingdom (B).

A CLEAR GANGBANGING DOUBLE HOSTILE! This is the first time a Kingdom has been 1-way ingame hostile to 2 kingdoms at once.

**EDIT** I've just been informed there's hundreds of multi-way hostiles every age, thus this is nothing new and is a useless thread. (For those of you who think this number is absurd, don't forget the 5k players in ghettos that keep this game going)

ps. Every SK is guilty of not respecting hostiles at some point, asif anyone respects a ghettos tag or snatches news before hitting and please don't try to say you do. Double standards anyone?

Giving multiple notices, being in double hostile with Abs, been there done it. Ruined Sanctuary's chances of crowning with it too once...

Old news. Just press the button on the kd that gives you it first (unless of course one didn't train up, then keep waving them repeatedly for their stupidity).
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Post Fiend
    You really need a whole new thread for that inept propaganda?

At least get it right...

Kingdom (A) hits Kingdom (B), Kingdom (B) waves and gives button to Kingdom (C). Kingdom (A) declared 'the right of dibbs', and waves Kindgom (B) knowing full well they are on their way to war with Kingdom (C). Kingdom (C) declares.

Kingdom (A) waved into a hostile they knew was going to war so they could both get a free wave and make the war easier for their ally, Kingdom (C).

Quote Originally Posted by ZodZilla View Post
    You really need a whole new thread for that inept propaganda?

At least get it right...

Kingdom (A) hits Kingdom (B), Kingdom (B) waves and gives button to Kingdom (C). Kingdom (A) declared 'the right of dibbs', and waves Kindgom (B) knowing full well they are on their way to war with Kingdom (C). Kingdom (C) declares.

Kingdom (A) waved into a hostile they knew was going to war so they could both get a free wave and make the war easier for their ally, Kingdom (C).
    hearsay

Veteran
    This is a fantastic example of a one-sided age actually turning out to be fairly exciting. Although there was little to no chance of successful competition, you really cannot argue that it was a boring age after the events of the past week.

Good job to all involved parties

Post Demon
    Watching these pissing matches is boring as watching paint dry. I can only imagine how tedious it would be to be actually taking part in them.

Post Fiend
    Is very boring.

a dark day? notice 3 kingdoms forcing them to train up. Don't follow through? expect them to hurt you for forcing them to train up.
    Seems like logic.
    uTools for Firefox | uTools for Chrome
    [Angels - Mercy - Evolution - Rage ]

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    **EDIT**
    Why'd you post edited when you haven't actually edited your post? ;) Would've seen a 'last edited by ...' !

Think you missed the point where KD A didn't perform anything that is classified as a hostile though (1 hit + dragon), so KD B's wave on KD C was legit and fair (despite perhaps not smart), but KD A was unfair and technically speaking creating a double hostile which is considered lame by everyone?
    And no, that's not hearsay, just look at the paper ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    a dark day? notice 3 kingdoms forcing them to train up. Don't follow through? expect them to hurt you for forcing them to train up.
    Seems like logic.
    And you (Rage) complained we hit you after you noticed us in your EOWCF with BiO.. tsk tsk, hypocrites :P

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Why'd you post edited when you haven't actually edited your post? ;) Would've seen a 'last edited by ...' !
    Not if the edit was done within 5 minutes of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    And you (Rage) complained we hit you after you noticed us in your EOWCF with BiO.. tsk tsk, hypocrites :P
    Difference scenario, Quit trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    Not if the edit was done within 5 minutes of the post.
    Difference scenario, Quit trolling.
    What is so different? You forced us to train so we hit you. Double standards much eh?
    Last edited by protector; 23-07-2012 at 10:25. Reason: typo

who else did we notice at the same time who could be a threat?

You noticed us to make us stop dicing and forced us to train up, so that's the exact same thing. You complained about it that we then hit you to block Bio, hence the double standards. Get it now?

Do i get it? Troll much?
    Last edited by Angelus; 23-07-2012 at 10:48.

Forum Addict
    Now tell me, how much did Anri pay you?

Thread Information