Thread: eoa war

eoa war

please give automatic war win for eoa war ... only for kd who exceeded the minimum hour ... a lot of ppl jump in war few days before eoa and it needs more than a week to drop a kd nw below 50% of our kd nw especially if we war someone bigger than us ... and especially for some ghettos like us ... it really suck to struggle at war and not getting a war win in return :D ... n diplomacy will not work coz most ppl will say "who cares if we are losing coz it's eoa anyway" ... it's kindda frustrating
    we can use target finder active war charts to detect who the winner is or not, right ???

Director of Age Changes
    No. Simple. Don't get into EoA wars, everyone knows what's it going to be like.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

What? Dont get into eoa wars?

Anyways this is happening to me right now plz fix asap

Enthusiast
    All I can say is mark that kingdom down and look for them the following age. Once you find them rip into them for not surrendering.
    T/Ms apparently = black sheep of Utopia.

Monarch kill. Eat their bones.

Post Fiend
    I agree with Natsu. Hunt them down later.

I would also agree that a winner should be declared, but I somehow doubt this will be implemented. Also will be difficult to know on what basis a winner will be declared ? I doubt the Dev's will manually overlook each war.

Another option could be to simple have it end as a MP and the KD's involved would get the war counted into total wars both KD's had.

I do not see how they could, but, it would be awesome to always end the age in a blast of waring glory and even end up with the War Win crown by the skin of ones teeth.

But like I said (I do not see how they could); and, it would likely be unfair and problematic.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 05-08-2012 at 00:00.

Post Fiend
    Probably not going to be implemented. A possible solution is to write up some terms of war that both side can agree on, before giving the button or declaring a possible eoa war. If they refuse to respect the terms when the time comes, then you have a good cause to do what Natsu suggests. Sometimes it's clear who's winning and who's losing, but what if a kd is set up for fighting a long war? Acres and nw comparison min-time might not be indicative of who will win the war, if it plays out fully. In one of our wars, even though our networths were similar, we withdrew while up on acres due to our ****ty economy and their superior t/m ops. What about that war mentioned earlier in the UF news? http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15170494

The monarch of Mercy arrived to a conclusion, admitting:"ultimately we realized that we had no way regardless of aid to get the middle viable again, we had a huge NW separation between the large provinces and the chained provinces and literally nothing in the center left.

So while we were up in acres we'd reached the point that we could no longer effectively chain, so continuing the war would be a net loss for us and so we withdrew ahead."
    Automation based just on nw and acres wouldn't be able to catch that.
    Last edited by tamle; 07-08-2012 at 05:41. Reason: adding uf news

Post Fiend
    Even better idea: if you go to war with the EoA message on your throne page, don't expect another win. Just have fun. If you're really so far ahead give them a warning and start to pk. Start with the monarch :D

Thread Information