Thread: Active Veteran looking for High Performance warring kd

Postaholic

Active Veteran looking for High Performance warring kd

Hi,

I've been playing off and on for the last 8 years or so, started in High school and am now 25.

I am a very active player. Outside of when I am at work (m-f 9-5 AST (-4:00), ) I am pretty much always idling, and chilling with the kd (though usually doing other stuff/games while idling)

The kingdom I have been a part of for the last 4 ages is breaking up, some of the leadership moving over to a SKD, and several members leaving the game for personal issues. While we were active, we had one age where we went 5/5 WW, next age was 4/6 WW.

I have played many different roles, from Heavy Attacker (130 OPA, 2-2.5 uniques/day) to Faery TM the last couple ages (ended one age as duke) great at keeping MS/greed/pits/riots up with no downtime. FB/NS/NM's on target, depending on strat. I love strategizing, theorycrafting, crunching numbers and running optimal builds (based on kd strategy). I often read the guide for fun haha.

Waking up in the middle of the night is not an issue for a NM wave, or whatever is needed.

Willing to play whatever role is needed in the kingdom.

What I expect from the kingdom I join is that you are a solid warring kingdom, meaning you war kingdoms in the top 50 NW, you war a minimum of 5 times an age (preferably 6-8) you run decent strats that your provinces actually follow.

I can attack/op/update intel on upoopu/pimp from work but I cannot be on IRC at work. So if you require all ops to be loaded into IRC, I may not be able to do that all the time.

I am always available via text message/whatsapp in case I am needed immediately for something.

Let me know if you are interested, and we can talk.

James
    Last edited by jmiedema; 07-08-2012 at 15:03.

Postaholic
    James,

Contact one of arcticdem or khaos in #bio-public.

Our recruit thread is here for your reference: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...iO)-recruiting!

Postaholic
    went to your irc baka.. apparently spot is filled?

Post Fiend
    hey mate,

I'm from Confession of Lotus. We are looking for player for next age.
    Warring, organized KD with 6-7 wars per age...
    Just come to our public for a chat. #confessions

Loke

Postaholic
    Hey, thanks all. I have been picked up by a kingdom.

cheers

Thread Information