Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next age KD build

Quote Originally Posted by zaqer View Post
    cant just randomly mix avians in. the wont be able to attack with the bulk of the kingdom. if you are a waving kingdom, the rest of the attackers gotta run tact and tact sucks.
    I believe you can, since deep chains arent generally a great idea 8-10 avians is all you need and they can chain their own target on some waves. Still I would probably run 15+ avians anyway just because i like hwo they play
    My life is better then yours.

Scribe
    how does accurate intel without losing tpa suck? run enough barracks and the UD tact can wave with the avians, no?

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I believe you can, since deep chains arent generally a great idea 8-10 avians is all you need and they can chain their own target on some waves. Still I would probably run 15+ avians anyway just because i like hwo they play
    i like the way u think. 15+ avians. imo. all avian or no avians. not fair that the rest of the attackers get sleep.

3 fae/mystic 2 elf/mystic rest are avians. merc or cleric or tact is all good.
    ud kd wont make it to t10 with -25sci
    orc is still good

Post Fiend
    I like 15 Orc Warriors, heavy As, protect from ambush with 2x and a conquest. 11 elites per acre 20% Tgs, 15% stables.
    6 Human sages for dragon funders and aTs, NS and Tog in war. 1x chains.
    4 Fairy Mystics, as TMs.
    CanWe

Scribe
    For fun, want to eventually try 8 elf/mystics and 17 undead/mystics, or some variation of this. will have a crappy economy so make sure their's is worse with MS, FB, chastity, plague. Would also be capable of nightmare chains.

Quote Originally Posted by natebane View Post
    For fun, want to eventually try 8 elf/mystics and 17 undead/mystics, or some variation of this. will have a crappy economy so make sure their's is worse with MS, FB, chastity, plague. Would also be capable of nightmare chains.
    Might consider switching the undead to rogue. That way you can AW the nightmare targets, its a fairly hard spell and would be hard to cast as undead since they have no WPA modifiers and a science penalty.
    My life is better then yours.

Scribe
    only elves and faeries can cast nightmare, or were you talking about chastity. Thought chastity was still easy, but just doubled in rune cost.

Undead/Rogue works moderately well, but you've really got to put a lot of work into Crime science. That science penalty really puts a damper on things.

Veteran
    Base of UD/tact is superior - we've used it 2 ages in a row and they keep insisting to make this the best attacker :/

Enthusiast
    Elf core with 2-3 halfer/ rogue unbreakables, 2 faery mystics, and 2-3 faery rogues....... if coordinated would be an easy 3 prov disable on an active wave....

Quote Originally Posted by TerricK View Post
    Elf core with 2-3 halfer/ rogue unbreakables, 2 faery mystics, and 2-3 faery rogues....... if coordinated would be an easy 3 prov disable on an active wave....
    sounds like a kingdom of t/ms how annoying and useless, might as well go 25 fearys.

Thread Information