Thread: Undead Cleric

Undead Cleric

I've just been looking over the World Survey for this Age and I'm amazed more people haven't gone for Undead Clerics, surely this is a massive Race/Personality combo.

With no Offensive Losses, 50% Defensive, All losses reawakened anyway with OffSpec conversions to Elites, No Food required and Immune to the Plague. The only down side I see to this combo is ... when chained, if you don't log on and release your soldiers you've reawakened your peasants will die out pretty quickly. Ultimately making you more vulnerable to Overpop as your army isn't going to die on their own.

So why is everyone picking Tactician? Spec credits when you want Elites aren't amazing, espionage can be gained through Pimp, much better for Avain Tact's, and the increased Attack Speed again, best used with Avians. So why the massive difference in numbers?

Is the 50% from UD and 50% from cleric additive? I had assumed its multiplied. Can anyone confirm?

Post Demon
    Because people are infatuated with Tactician's attack time.

Good kingdoms can utilize the attack time.

Ghetto players are just selfish and think "MOAR HITS = MOAR HONOR!!!!111"

And Cleric's bonus are multiplicative, so -75% offensive losses. Undead/Cleric is good, but might as well go with Warrior - the single most underrated personality in the game for warring kingdoms, because Warrior is far and away the best pick for an offense-minded kingdom.

Thread Information