Thread: 2 attackers looking for a good Kingdom

2 attackers looking for a good Kingdom

Location/Time Zone: GMT -5 both of us

Experience: I'm fairly experienced, my friend is "re-learning", he played a long time ago(athough he's better than most in our current KD)

Activity: fairly active ,we both log on multiples times a day, myself far more-so, both use pimp

Goals: we're wanting a get into a kingdom where we're not the only provinces over 1k(basicly we're tired of being in a ghetto KD) also getting both of us into the same kingdom is kinda important, so its a both of us or no deal type of situation

Preferred type of kingdom: A kingdom that halfway between hardcore and casual(not too extreme but not lax either)

Contact methods: we'd prefer to avoid external comm, but i have msn, i think my friend might use aim(if using irc a must then we can work on that)

thanks
    Last edited by Tiger Tank; 09-08-2012 at 07:49.

Post Fiend
    hey man, try reach me on #confessions. We are looking for 2 players for next age.
    We r warring KD, not too extreme but serious. Confessions of Lotus
    mail: loke_loky@yahoo.com

I sent you an email

Hi Tiger, says you are not able to recieve PM's :-(

You can get me on alphawavecascade@hotmail.co.uk

We're a casual-ish warring KD looking for a couple more active players willing to learn as we have a good core of experienced people. We don't have laods of irc requirements but we do want people who communicate and turn up for waves :-) Fun and friendly (well apparently I'm not, but hey). Aim is for minimum of 6 wars this age, same as last.

Hi,

I see your looking for a fun warring kd! U dun have to look further We are fun and laidback oow and active in wars! We have a good core and we need 2 provinces, we lost 3 provinces due RL things but they will be back at end of age ...

We are still learning but we have lots of veterans in the kd who like to teach you the in and outs of the game ... very good kd for medicore active players ... we aint a top kd nor are we ghetto ... last age we managed to had 7 wars 5 winns ... not to shabby=)

pls contact me on minkstarz@hotmail.com for further instructions =)

Post Fiend
    Fight club has two invites left and more than willing to take two attackers.
    We expect a 2 unique attacks a day during war, we are very casual out of war.
    PIMP is required, IRC much less so.

We want to have fun and fight good hard wars, we will war 6-8 times this age.
    If you are willing to play Dwarf or Undead Warriors we could be the kingdom for you.

Email me on null_sheen@hotmail.com or Alpha wave above

Post Fiend
    Looks like Fightclub is the Team ur looking for Laid back and fun when not playing, Intense when in war. Warring KD and very organised but definatly mid tier looking to push towards top 80 this age.

Post Fiend
    Hello,

My Kingdom sounds like just what you are looking for. We love to war, but are not extremely hardcore. We had 8 wars last age and finished just inside the top 100. We'll be looking to push that up a bit this age and would love to add two more attackers into the mix :)

For contact methods, we use IRC, however its not required and most players only check in there during wars. Our players are spread throughout the world, however we have several that are GMT -4, so that should work out well :)

If you would like information, you can email me at zaza945@hotmail.com.

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    Stoners is open, check topic!

idd. check stoners topic. it looks nicer now :p
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

Thread Information