Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (mystic) Max Guilds %'s ??

(mystic) Max Guilds %'s ??

I noticed somewhere(over there) that a mystic mage need only run 10%guilds (at 100% BE) to get 'max duration' spell results.

So what about the 30% guilds I just built for my mystic elf? ...That's 60% guilds!! ... I didn't know there was a max efficiency for it.

so.. I will train wizards alot faster.. will my spells have higher rate of success..? like paradise??

where can I find the max efficiency %'s when it comes to guilds (and mystics)???

Max efficiency is 20% after BE. I'd recommend running about 13% if you're in a warring KD. And of course, way more during pump periods.

All the information is in the utopia guide. It's kind of hard to find, because it's on two or three similarly named pages. http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...Percent_Guilds

Once you go over 20% guilds (10 for a mystic as they work double) you reach the cap on duration and success. You will, however, benefit from getting your wpa up faster.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

???
    do you work for Utopia? How do you know guilds have a 20% cap for success???? the guide only says the 20% cap if for duration. it doesn't specify spell success. I want to get max gains with 100% success with paradise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the minimum to make that happen??? how do you KNOW it's 20%???????

oh, I see-- you're game support.

thank you O_O

It's 20% guilds for self spell success - offensive spell success is based on your wpa versus your opponents. For you 10% guilds at 100% BE will give you the max success chance on paradise.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

So I have 125% BE and I'm a mystic, 8% guilds will be fine for max duration & success for self spells ?

Also, slightly related to this. If I have exactly 0 wizards, can I cast (self) spells ? If yes, does it have any effect on the success ? I know the number of wizards do nothing for self spells, but I wanted to be sure that it includes this specific case.

I've cast spells in protection with 0 wizards before - back when DEs were around and required no runes.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I've cast spells in protection with 0 wizards before - back when DEs were around and required no runes.
    ahhn dark elves... welcome back to the battlefield days with mehul banning everyone!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    No, you didn't. You need at least 1 wizard to cast spells. You start with 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    No, you didn't. You need at least 1 wizard to cast spells. You start with 10.
    I concur bishop you liar! unless you released them!
    My life is better then yours.

Without having trained any more wizards would be more accurate then :p

Forum Fanatic
    Builders Boon then Love and peace fail either or get to <105 reset. LOL they should of just gave you them spells to start with as DE

Haha Bishop, you've fooled me:

"Alas, we have no wizards to cast spells."

The extra few thousand gcs I'll earn by putting their asses to work, and judging that I'll have the towers ready at the same time as the guilds, I think I can let this issue pass...

Out of curiosity: if I have 1 wizard and I fail a spell, can my last wizard die from it ? Or because it's percent-based, it will always be rounded off to 0 wizards lost ?

why would you have just 1 wizzard unless it was to say, hey nana I went all age with just 1 wizzard - but I bet you did find the loophole he probably wouldn't explode

Thread Information