Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (mystic) Max Guilds %'s ??

Quote Originally Posted by Winnetou View Post
    Haha Bishop, you've fooled me:

"Alas, we have no wizards to cast spells."

The extra few thousand gcs I'll earn by putting their asses to work, and judging that I'll have the towers ready at the same time as the guilds, I think I can let this issue pass...

Out of curiosity: if I have 1 wizard and I fail a spell, can my last wizard die from it ? Or because it's percent-based, it will always be rounded off to 0 wizards lost ?
    sorry about that, i just remembered i was casting spells with no guilds in and assumed i had 0 wizards. You can just reset your prov (since we are still in freeze) to get your 10 wizards back - the option is in your preferences.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

No worries. I know I can reset. And I don't want them back. In the 2+ ticks that my towers need to produce runes to actually cast a spell, I figure that the guilds should train at least 1 wizard. And I won't get guilds until OOP (don't ask why). 10 working peasants is better than 10 mumbling alcoholics ... I guess.

Speaking of reset. Before choosing my final race/pers combo for this age, I was, briefly, faery. I remember that I had the "Fog is unknown to our culture" message :)) Shouldn't the devs make it inactive/disabled ? Since noone has it.

just to be clear though 20% maybe the max to have max efficiency but if you are dicing, you will gain acres, as you gain acres your guild % will drop and bring down efficiency. moral of the story, start with 22% guilds or more so that as you gain acres, you still keep 20% or more guilds to continue.

also while guilds are capped at 20% for duration and casting self spells it is still wise to use way more guilds then that as the more guilds you have, the more wizards you train. its the flat effect of the building. every 100 guilds makes 2 wizards so the more guilds, the more wizzies you make. its not a mod and doesnt suffer from DBE. but it does from BE unfortunately.
    Icy 4 8

Thread Information