Thread: OOP total offense for fat faeries??

OOP total offense for fat faeries??

I have done the math and, as orc, should have approximately 15k total offense to grab fat faeries.

this is no small feat. by pumping my army instead of exploring, I will build 15k offense (37.5opa), so when I attack, I can get the army AND the land in one fell swoop.

The real question is what do I sacrifice in defense. How much total offense/defense are the attackers/explorers going to be having oop??

def is overrated oop. off is the way keep you safe from getting hit and 15k off is quite low. explore some and train more off, especially as exploring is so cheap at the tiny size.

15k is way too low as an Orc oop... I'm aiming for 20+k as a Dw plus decent def. But Def is most definitely overated oop as gergnub says

Faeries econ is good, they shouldnt be fat. You should be looking to x3 or x4 oop anyway.

1 d spec an acre is enough - the rest should be offense.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWaveCascade View Post
    15k is way too low as an Orc oop... I'm aiming for 20+k as a Dw plus decent def. But Def is most definitely overated oop as gergnub says
    way easier for dwarfs to have good oop numbers anyway.

20k should be the target

60 stables (built at start)3.5k o specs and 10% tgs (raze homes for tgs 16 hours before oop)

this allows for 21k off even when running 30% guilds

if you are not exploring at all you should only get 500 d specs and 0.5 raw tpa, you can pay for 1 raw or you can get more off.
    Last edited by crease; 09-08-2012 at 11:53.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Thread Information