Thread: Halfling Super Thief

Halfling Super Thief

Hi there. Been a long time since Ive played last. Decided to come back for this age and play as a halfling rogue Thief. Not sure how to play this strat and was hoping for a bit of build advice!

Thank you in advance!

Postaholic
    wow 3rd thread about halfer/rogue by players that just come back to the game.

Go Attacker/Thief

Go attacker theif or go faery.

Banned
    Things are have changed. 6 or 7 rawtpa is no longer super. Maybe when you played it was. However you are going to need to get around 10 rawtpa with ~30% dens and and ~20% forts. You're going need all def. I played this combo and I ran a little over 12rawtpa with 3rawwap(some protection from wizards). You may come across a Halfling thief with ~7rawtpa so if you have 10rawtpa with many dens that should be enough keep that thief off your kingmate. Just giving your the heads up because a lot of players that come back from playing back in the day see that double dens effect and think they will get 6 rawtpa and 20% den with rogue and be hot ****. But that is no longer the case.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Things are have changed. 6 or 7 rawtpa is no longer super. Maybe when you played it was. However you are going to need to get around 10 rawtpa with ~30% dens and and ~20% forts. You're going need all def. I played this combo and I ran a little over 12rawtpa with 3rawwap(some protection from wizards). You may come across a Halfling thief with ~7rawtpa so if you have 10rawtpa with many dens that should be enough keep that thief off your kingmate. Just giving your the heads up because a lot of players that come back from playing back in the day see that double dens effect and think they will get 6 rawtpa and 20% den with rogue and be hot ****. But that is no longer the case.
    10 raw tpa seems like massive overkill. I am unsure what people mean by 'superthief' on Halfers anyway. If you want to play a 'superthief' go fae rogue. That way you will have a chance to be unbreakable and retain honour. Halfers will never be unbreakable, your honour will be raped by all those undeads chaining you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    10 raw tpa seems like massive overkill. I am unsure what people mean by 'superthief' on Halfers anyway. If you want to play a 'superthief' go fae rogue. That way you will have a chance to be unbreakable and retain honour. Halfers will never be unbreakable, your honour will be raped by all those undeads chaining you down.
    12 TPA? 3 WPA? Whats left for your military and peasantry?

Thread Information