Thread: looking to start this game again.

looking to start this game again.

hey folks.

i'm a 33 year old dude thats looking to give this game another try.
    i quitted 7 years ago and used to play orc which i was pretty good in.
    had a team of 4 friends ive played in for alot of ages and we crushed alot of kingdoms and monarchs ^^.
    my time zone is gmt+1.
    i'm pretty active but got shifting hours which makes it hard sometimes to predict when i will be there.

Any hint about a decent race to start with are also welcome :) . dunno if orcs are still
    greetingzz

Hey bro, irc not working now, so please send me mail: sketch_krd@yahoo.com
    We have 65% players from you time zone +-3 hours. We are warring KD - ussualy 6-7 wars per age. Using IRC/PIMP for communicate.

Strategy Moderator
    Almost any kd is gonna want you to be on irc...which is having issues at the moment (http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...623061-utonet/ you can still log on and kds will be all that much more impressed when you do) . If u can make your way there any i'd recommend joining #recruitment, or any of the kd specific rooms listed in this forum.

In addition i highly dont recommend my kd #fatal_divinity, we have way to many Euros who also have strange non American hours but still x2 a day in war, leaders like Esca/Troll or just about anyone with an "&" can tell you that I want more friends to talk to at night in our chat while the euros sleep. ;)

BTW orcs are still decent...at least a few war kds use them if u want to play something familiar.

Post Demon
    Don't start playing again bro, it is a time-sink and sleep depriving obligation to play this game. Do you really want to ”have” to log in to manage your province? It becomes so tedious.

I quit this age and it is such a breath of fresh air not having this obligation to log in and do math n ****

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Ummm...don't tell people not to play the game DDodge lol

I concur,dont start again!

Post Fiend
    chill guy. Utopia helps me relax.

Thread Information