Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lol is this dumb

lol is this dumb

lol i tried something new and dropped to the ghetto ranks this age for some fun. i landed in a lil hellhole were like 5 kingdoms left overs got jammed into 1 spot. we went to war got beat down and had like 6 defects. not sure because of how fast things change but i think we are on our 3rd or 4th king.

this guy is wanting to be our next king even though hes already had the job for 3 hrs. he says hes a tripple crown winner lol. oh yah wants us to cap at 750 acres even though he took 800 from the explore pool first. also says top kingdoms dont pimp ,his i dead is to have like 20 enemy provinces listed in the forum when we war.

this age is gunna suck but it will be funny. few message from him when he didnt delete the forum lol

Thor the Rogue of
    CanIHear A What What

Courtier

that sky dude deleted the contact list and pimp info

but, you say nobody can run things accurately without pimp and thats not correct. I do it all the time and never have had a problem and i win warrs all the time. most of your top players don't even bother with angel or pimp. thats sooooo 5 years ago. Back when disco was cool.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thor the Rogue of
    CanIHear A What What

Courtier

attacks

5 points 0 - 50 gain
    10 points 51-100 gain
    15 points 101 - 150 gain
    20 points 151 - 200 gain
    35 points 201 +

3 points for every offensive t/m ops
    1 point for intell

I have written and pulished several books kickboxing and business. the winner will have access to one of my books and they can make one copy. And they are a 10 to 35 dollar value depending on which one you want

The tournament runs for 3 wars

silly for wont let me fix the post. if i try to edit it just says this and logs me out

1.You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Top kds don't pimp. They have IRC bots for that stuff. Otherwise they use stuff that their members develop and don't release it out.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    lol i tried something new and dropped to the ghetto ranks this age for some fun. i landed in a lil hellhole were like 5 kingdoms left overs got jammed into 1 spot. we went to war got beat down and had like 6 defects. not sure because of how fast things change but i think we are on our 3rd or 4th king.

this guy is wanting to be our next king even though hes already had the job for 3 hrs. he says hes a tripple crown winner lol. oh yah wants us to cap at 750 acres even though he took 800 from the explore pool first. also says top kingdoms dont pimp ,his i dead is to have like 20 enemy provinces listed in the forum when we war.

this age is gunna suck but it will be funny. few message from him when he didnt delete the forum lol

Thor the Rogue of
    CanIHear A What What

Courtier

that sky dude deleted the contact list and pimp info

but, you say nobody can run things accurately without pimp and thats not correct. I do it all the time and never have had a problem and i win warrs all the time. most of your top players don't even bother with angel or pimp. thats sooooo 5 years ago. Back when disco was cool.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thor the Rogue of
    CanIHear A What What

Courtier

attacks

5 points 0 - 50 gain
    10 points 51-100 gain
    15 points 101 - 150 gain
    20 points 151 - 200 gain
    35 points 201 +

3 points for every offensive t/m ops
    1 point for intell

I have written and pulished several books kickboxing and business. the winner will have access to one of my books and they can make one copy. And they are a 10 to 35 dollar value depending on which one you want

The tournament runs for 3 wars
    Maybe Godly joined your kd to troll you, he's gonna post logs after this.

Post yah

i know they use bots but were not talking about a top ranked kingdom but a bottom ranked one. not only that no cordination or even a plan. hes think to add 20 plus enemy province threads to kingdom forum durring war. that will suck all on its own even if we had the cordination to keep up with it

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You don't need 20+ threads for a war. Even if it was 1 thread per target, you only need like 4-5 threads for full in-game coordination.

Enthusiast
    its not godly, its scott250, he has never been good (not like you cant tell that).
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Top kds don't pimp. They have IRC bots for that stuff. Otherwise they use stuff that their members develop and don't release it out.
    Is that why you use pimp?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by skraz View Post
    its not godly, its scott250, he has never been good (not like you cant tell that).
    Yep

this is the giveaway

I have written and pulished several books kickboxing and business. the winner will have access to one of my books and they can make one copy.
    Enjoy the ravings of a madman
    IMPERIALS KLA

lol scott250, I thought he was gone.

amusing, someone needs to get that book and post the hilariously embarrassing nonsense that surely resides within its pages.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

ah the joys of having scott250 around.

Enthusiast
    Way back near the dawn of utopia i was in a pretty good kingdom that stored all its Intel in the forums & used ICQ to communicate, I'm fairly certain at one time early on this was the norm, one thread for each province, post updated CBs/Soms in the thread as well as attacks and op summaries and every so often the monarch or page would clean it all up. It worked well enough i just imagine it was fairly labor intensive on the page and monarch during wars. Basically it just comes down to IRC bot>pimp>game forums in terms of making things easy.
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

hmmm

i spent a long time with the AOT flag ship back in 2001,yes we didnt have pimp we had the forum. no disrepect to anyone but we are not talking about the aot flag ship or a current top ranking kingdom. what we are talking about is bottom ranked ghetto with no cordination that has had as many kings as in as many days. on top of that im guessing 6 defects including the largest province in the game and 1 war loss.

currently no king and im trying to talk the rest into not voting for him . i dont monarch, i dont have the temperment for that and i know it. at the same time idont want some douche messing it worse then it is

Enthusiast
    Let him have his fun. Choose him as monarch and if he fails, then it is easier to get rid of him. If he doesnt fail, then it is pro and you get to have fun!.

I hate to break it to you, but there won't be a kickboxing book:

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15050302
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information