Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rapid kidnap dropoff

rapid kidnap dropoff

I am a human at 190k nw, while the enemy is Unfriendly with 100k nw. After a few successful kidnaps, the people taken were reduced to less than half. I snatched news, and no CF was sent, no one attacked him in this short period, and they have only attacked one other kingdom once, so it's not likely someone from another kingdom fireballed him, and no one from our kingdom fireballed him. I soted him after it dropped off, and he still has 7k peasants, which according to the formula in the wiki should mean I can steal a maximum of 135 peasants each op after losses. I didn't take a break in between ops, so it's not like someone could have burned through their stealth/mana in the 2 seconds it took me to click "run operation."

Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 192 of them. (3000 thieves sent)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 180 of them. (1500)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 119 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 177 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 172 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 167 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 162 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 78 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 77 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 76 of them. (1800)
    Our thieves kidnapped many people, but only were able to return with 75 of them. (3000)

Your personal Support ID is 337A7914

pm me the prov name you were opping
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    This is how it always works...

Its prolly GBP, i just wanted to have a nosy.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Post Demon
    Confirm this "bug" occurs, and assume it is intended behavior. Bishop - if 'tis just GBP engaging, could you explain a bit more about how that works for this op? It is any GBP at all that engages this large drop?
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

I cant go into province specific details, but yes GBP has an effect on (all?) magic/thief ops.

Good to know. Thanks for checking it out for me.

This happened to me too. Went from almost 800 kidnapped straight down to 360. There was no GBP this was a feary i was kidnapping and hasnt been hit once. 1000-800 in 5 ops then all of a sudden dropped huge.
    Normal?

GBP increases from ops as well.

Hm. Okay, harsh drop for 5 ops though. :( Didnt know that though so thx.

Sorry to ressurect this thread but this is a huge bug...

We're at war, the numbers are all 100% accurate.

I'm kidnapping a province in war. He has 20k peasants (we're same NW)

I kidnap 1,000 per op sending 3000 thieves (being faery)
    Guide says max 2.5%(500) so i'm already kidnapping far too much. (like 60% too much)

I do this 5 times, guy dosen't get hit or anything (hasen't been hit previously). Then my ops drop to 350 peasants kidnapped (same 3000 thieves)

You're telling me GBP reduces my thief gains by 66% and kicks off after 5 ops ?? (we are in war)

why is none of this in guide ?
    What happenned that made me able to kidnap up to 5% of his peasants per op ?

I'm inquiring about this and I think it might be related to being severly underpopped when you kidnap making gains much greater. When your void gets filled past a certain point you get normal gains or something ? Values in guide must not be very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastarrr View Post
    Sorry to ressurect this thread but this is a huge bug...

We're at war, the numbers are all 100% accurate.

I'm kidnapping a province in war. He has 20k peasants (we're same NW)

I kidnap 1,000 per op sending 3000 thieves (being faery)
    Guide says max 2.5%(500) so i'm already kidnapping far too much. (like 60% too much)

I do this 5 times, guy dosen't get hit or anything (hasen't been hit previously). Then my ops drop to 350 peasants kidnapped (same 3000 thieves)

You're telling me GBP reduces my thief gains by 66% and kicks off after 5 ops ?? (we are in war)

why is none of this in guide ?
    What happenned that made me able to kidnap up to 5% of his peasants per op ?
    Ops cap can be broken, thats why you can break though guide numbers. GBP raises by levels, 1 op could push you over that level into hard hit etc.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Ops cap can be broken, thats why you can break though guide numbers. GBP raises by levels, 1 op could push you over that level into hard hit etc.
    So is this only for kidnap, becose NS and NM sure does not drop (more then a few #, due to troops killed), maybe it has something to do with when you kidnap ur max pop beeing too big and your getting closer and closer to overpop so game does something to prevent that? :s

Nope, game doesnt care if you overpop yourself.

Thread Information