Thread: Shop: Bugged?

Shop: Bugged?

It seems everytime I try to access the shop, it just brings me to my Throne page. Is the shop closed down, bugged, or?

Tech Support please

Update your browser first.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

That did work Bishop. Thanks, it wouldn't work on my mobile nor Internet Explorer, but Mozilla took care of the problem. I tend to favour IE, but it's starting to slip on me. YouTube gets delayed about 5 seconds video after audio starts.

Another question I have though. Not tech support perhaps, but my prepaid MasterCard for $25 isn't accepted for the $25 invitation package, I believe because of the CAN/USD conversion which has got.to be like a dime difference. Can I get assistance.on this.instead of wasting that money?

What invitation package is this that costs 25 dollars?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Purchasing invites for the KD. The best value is getting X however many and you get it for $25.

You've lost me, invites are 10 usd each

I just made a 20 credit purchase via mobile phone yet the shop only updated with 10.
    This is not the first time I have purchased credits. Could this be looked at please?
    Personal Support ID is FCD63F4F

Thank you very much. :)

You can contact the sms people directly here - http://sd.txtnation.com/enduser/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
    I just made a 20 credit purchase via mobile phone yet the shop only updated with 10.
    This is not the first time I have purchased credits. Could this be looked at please?
    Personal Support ID is FCD63F4F

Thank you very much. :)
    how doy ou make a 20 credit purchase by phone. you can only get them in blocks of 10 by phone, you must have not used both activation codes if you did buy twice.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Having the shop issue that takes me to my throne page...refreshed...cleaned cache....rebooted....then rebooted with a boot scan that did remove some files but still....shop button takes me to my throne page....Support ID is F116F930

Hi blu - its most likely your browser. Make sure it is up to date.

it's wierd that the shop button worked fine earlier in the day yesterday then stopped working...not so sure on the browser thing...

Have you tried updating it? So far its always been a browser issue.

Thread Information