Thread: Active & EXPERIENCED Elf Mystic mage looking for KD

Post Fiend

Active & EXPERIENCED Elf Mystic mage looking for KD

thanks
    Last edited by wolfie1010; 02-09-2012 at 18:06.

Post Fiend
    Hi, I have played many ages of Utopia, for over 8 years of active play at least. I've been monarch of a few great KDs that I led to new heights, I've been top of the honor charts for multiple ages in a row, I've finished on the top 100 NW provs multiple ages too, and I've loved this game for a long time.

Now I'm older and I have a life that keeps me busy, but not too busy for me to sign up again this age to enjoy a bit of of Utopia addiction once again.

I'm playing Elf Mystic, with the intention of using LandLust and Paradise to grow my province so that I don't have to suck up the explore pool or battle super KDs with attacking to climb the NW ranks.

I'm very active during the day and I'll be a strong contributor to the KD. I am looking for a KD where growth and helping each other along is the focus of the game. I want to be able to grow as big as I possibly can (I won't need to hog the explore pool... really not) using my strat and I want to help my KD mates to new heights also.

I will support the monarch and tow the line because I know how hard that job can be.

Get in touch with me if this sounds like a fit.

Thread Information