Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage vs Psych Ward and bio too?

Post Demon

Rage vs Psych Ward and bio too?

Since no one bothered to start a thread on this, let the QQing begin! Where's proteus at?

-censored-
    Last edited by crease; 03-09-2012 at 04:21.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Post Demon
    Yay I love these threads. ^_^

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Since no one bothered to start a thread on this, let the QQing begin! Where's proteus at?
    Still discussing with Abs High Council to fabricate some story to make themselves seem like victims.

and it has begun
    interesting
    i buy rage win. no offense

Forum Fanatic
    No propaganda..just facts

1) Rage noticed Bio on Jan 1 Y3
    2) Psychward noticed Rage on Jan 4 Y3
    3) Rage sits in fortified and does not break notices with either kd. Bio breaks notice on March 1 Y3 and does nothing.
    4) Psychward breaks notice on March 4th and full bouncewaves Rages 2 human provinces and hits them for land
    5) Rage exits fortified and full waves Psychward and gives button
    6) Bio hits Rage 7x

Here are full papers wihtout omissions and you can get the same papers by SN on Rage.

< February YR3 Edition March YR3 Edition
    March 1 of YR3 BiO Rough Riders (x:x) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    March 1 of YR3 Get Some Mud For the Duck has sent an aid shipment to hop upon the wild pony.
    March 1 of YR3 Get Some Mud For the Duck has sent an aid shipment to hop upon the wild pony.
    March 2 of YR3 Get Some Mud For the Duck has sent an aid shipment to Feed the kitty.
    March 2 of YR3 Make the Beast with two backs has sent an aid shipment to Get Some Mud For the Duck.
    March 2 of YR3 Park the Beef Bus in Tuna Town has sent an aid shipment to hop upon the wild pony.
    March 4 of YR3 Hide the sausage has sent an aid shipment to Get Some Mud For the Duck.
    March 4 of YR3 Psych Ward (x:x) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    March 4 of YR3 Psych Ward (x:x) has begun a Gold Dragon project against us!
    March 4 of YR3 A Gold Dragon from Psych Ward (x:x) has begun ravaging our lands!
    March 4 of YR3 Psych Ward (x:x) has begun a Sapphire Dragon project against us!
    March 5 of YR3 Minion 88 (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion haTEN (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion TweNizZz (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion F1uffy (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion 763 (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion 763 (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Hanky Panky Spanky has sent an aid shipment to Make the Beast with two backs.
    March 5 of YR3 Minion 3 14159 (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Make the Beast with two backs has sent an aid shipment to Hanky Panky Spanky.
    March 5 of YR3 Minion SixxiS (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion 3 14159 (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion SixxiS (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion Malicious 21 (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion Malicious 21 (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Bury the One Eyed Worm has sent an aid shipment to Hanky Panky Spanky.
    March 5 of YR3 Our kingdom has begun a Emerald Dragon project targetted at Psych Ward (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion 69er (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion 666 (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion fIVeX (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 5 of YR3 Minion fIVeX (x:x) attempted to invade Make the Beast with two backs (x:x).
    March 6 of YR3 Minion SeveNz (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 6 of YR3 Hanky Panky Spanky has sent an aid shipment to Bury the One Eyed Worm.
    March 6 of YR3 Hide the sausage (x:x) captured 128 acres of land from Minion 1 618033989 Old Secrets (x:x).
    March 6 of YR3 Minion 96er (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 6 of YR3 Bury the One Eyed Worm (x:x) captured 150 acres of land from Minion 666 (x:x).
    March 6 of YR3 An unknown province from Psych Ward (x:x) invaded Foxtrot Unifrom Charlie Kilo (x:x) and captured 213 acres of land.
    March 6 of YR3 Minion 96er (x:x) attempted to invade Borat make a sexytime (x:x).
    March 6 of YR3 An unknown province from Psych Ward (x:x) invaded Borat make a sexytime (x:x) and captured 251 acres of land.
    March 6 of YR3 An unknown province from Psych Ward (x:x) invaded hop upon the wild pony (x:x) and captured 239 acres of land.
    March 6 of YR3 Big Balls of Tiger (x:x) captured 314 acres of land from Minion TweNizZz (x:x).
    March 6 of YR3 Bouncing The Pogo Stick (x:x) captured 354 acres of land from Minion Malicious 21 (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 spear the bearded clam (x:x) captured 422 acres of land from Minion 7ev3nZ (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 Space Ghost (x:x) captured 356 acres of land from Minion F1uffy (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 hop upon the wild pony (x:x) captured 460 acres of land from Gru (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 Fill the Cream Puff (x:x) captured 254 acres of land from Minion haTEN (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 dippity doo da (x:x) captured 271 acres of land from Minion 88 (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 Foxtrot Unifrom Charlie Kilo has slain the dragon ravaging our lands!
    March 7 of YR3 Foxtrot Unifrom Charlie Kilo (x:x) captured 397 acres of land from Minion 763 (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 Go Fishing (x:x) captured 253 acres of land from Minion SeveNz (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 hop upon the wild pony has sent an aid shipment to Foxtrot Unifrom Charlie Kilo.
    March 7 of YR3 Fluff Your Garfield (x:x) captured 330 acres of land from Minion 3 14159 (x:x).
    March 7 of YR3 Foxtrot Unifrom Charlie Kilo (x:x) attempted an invasion of Minion SixxiS (x:x), but was repelled.
    March 7 of YR3 Bush Patrol (x:x) captured 225 acres of land from Minion 666 (x:x).
    March 8 of YR3 Feed the kitty has sent an aid shipment to Big Balls of Tiger.
    March 8 of YR3 Dance in the Sheets has sent an aid shipment to Space Ghost.
    March 8 of YR3 Minion l33t (x:x) invaded Park the Beef Bus in Tuna Town (x:x) and captured 248 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR3 Roast The Broomstick (x:x) captured 247 acres of land from Minion TweNizZz (x:x).
    March 8 of YR3 Roast The Broomstick has sent an aid shipment to Dance in the Sheets.
    March 8 of YR3 Minion 1 618033989 Old Secrets invaded Hide the sausage and captured 323 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR3 An unknown province from BiO Rough Riders invaded dippity doo da and captured 361 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR3 An unknown province from BiO Rough Riders invaded Bouncing The Pogo Stick and captured 388 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR3 An unknown province from BiO Rough Riders invaded Bush Patrol and captured 463 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR3 An unknown province from BiO Rough Riders invaded spear the bearded clam and captured 429 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR3 An unknown province from BiO Rough Riders invaded Dip the Wick and captured 333 acres of land.
    March 8 of YR3 An unknown province from BiO Rough Riders invaded Foxtrot Unifrom Charlie Kilo and captured 387 acres of land.
    March 9 of YR3 An unknown province from BiO ish bored invaded Space Ghost and captured 367 acres of land.
    March 10 of YR3 Space Ghost has sent an aid shipment to Doin da Nasty.
    March 11 of YR3 spear the bearded clam has sent an aid shipment to Roast The Broomstick.
    March 11 of YR3 A Sapphire Dragon from Psych Ward vs Rage has begun ravaging our lands!
    Last edited by Proteus; 03-09-2012 at 04:57.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    3) Rage sits in fortified and does not break notices with either kd. Bio breaks notice on March 1 Y3 and does nothing.
    As if that means anything. Notice was up.. CF was gone. Nice try!

Where's ASF for the better version of this?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post

1) Rage noticed Bio on Jan 1 Y3
    2) Psychward noticed Rage on Jan 4 Y3
    4) Psychward breaks notice on March 4th and full bouncewaves Rages 2 human provinces and hits them for land
    5) Rage exits fortified and full waves Psychward and gives button
    6) Bio hits Rage 7x
    Look similar to what happen to Simians last age. They sit in fort stance with option to get wave from 2 kds. After Simians wave hoh sanc waved them. This was "fair" because Simains noticed Sanc, now rage notice BIO and they try to run (based to last age logic).
    In short you get what you did. If you think its bad don't make same again.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Absalom has a long track record of doing something one round and claiming it to be legal and then crying like a ***** the next round when it happens to them. I call it Angelitus -- properly named after the biggest QQ in Absalom.

Moral of the story: if you notice someone, be prepared to actually fight them when it's expired instead of just sitting in fortified. They had 3 hours to wave BIO and instead chose to do nothing. BIO pumped, why wouldn't they wave? Same ****, different round.
    Last edited by Godly; 03-09-2012 at 06:24.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I like to post
    Actually i don't agree about if you notice some one you must wave him. Its silly. I don't think what is happen atm to rage is cool too, but i don't think what happen to simians last age was cool. Last age ABS acted lame now this age they resive same lame situation.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Want more facts? Here's the timeline of the series of events:

1) Rage asked PW for cf extension as YR3 was expiring and both BiO and PW expires YR3
    2) PW tells Rage to F-off
    3) Rage asks BiO for cf extension as YR3 was expiring and both BiO and PW expires YR3
    4) BiO says sure, what do you have in mind?
    5) Rage asks for YR5
    6) BiO counters with YR4
    7) Rage says no can do
    8) BiO offers YR5
    9) Rage notices BiO @ YR3
    10) PW notices Rage 4 hours later
    11) CF ends between BiO and Rage (48h notice is up) - BiO breaks CF to do intel run.
    12) Rage does nothing
    13) 4 hours later, PW bounce waves Rage's bank (no relations given)
    14) Rage waves PW (gives hostile)
    15) BiO is mad that Rage wasted their time and resources (7 hits were made thereafter)
    16) Gangbang on BiO?
    17) Bring It On

I recall last age that Abs argues that once notice is served, it's considered a hostile action and a 'claim' is made on that kingdom. I'm just following the rules they set... though it's sometimes hard to follow as now I'm told it's wrong!

thanks sanc =D

Get used to it proteus.

*dances a little dance*

I like to post
    lol Proteus diplo logic is so pro!
    Correct me if i'm wrong but rage asked for cf yr 5 and when they disagree for yr 4, bio accept rage offer for cf yr 5 and got in return notice?
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    lol Proteus diplo logic is so pro!
    Correct me if i'm wrong but rage asked for cf yr 5 and when they disagree for yr 4, bio accept rage offer for cf yr 5 and got in return notice?
    Yes

[Ingame Logs - exact words]

Rage: hi2u, want to extend cf?
    BiO: till?
    Rage: Y5 or a later date
    BiO: year 4 instead?
    Rage: Y4 lets ya mess with us before cf expires with Sword in Y5. Lets either push back our deal to a later date or lets fight Y3 :)
    BiO: You don't want to fight us YR3. Or you'll have to say good bye to your banking ambitions. Sure if you want YR5. We can do that.
    Rage: (Ignores BiO)
    Rage: 48h notice
    Last edited by baka; 03-09-2012 at 06:53.

OMG Im so upset right now. I can't believe that Rage is cheating like this.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information