Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage vs Psych Ward and bio too?

Forum Fanatic
    Simians logic from last age does not apply here because last age Simians noticed Hoh, Sanc, and Rage all at the same time and expected to get to pick their target. For the record Rage re-cfed Simians before notice ran out.

Here on the other hand Rage noticed Bio after deciding it wasn't in our interest to extend them and received
    Notice from psychward 3 hours later. We didn't wave either kingdom to "run" from anyone and simply retalled the first kingdom who attacked us. If bio actually wanted to fight us they would have hit us when notice expired rather than waiting until we retalled PW

Bio just wanted acres so they hit us after we had armies out after full waving psychward who intends to declare. Bio doesn't actually care to respect hostile as they have done similar moves in the past.

As for asking to extend them and then deciding it wasn't in our interest because we could not continue to pump Y3 there's nothing wrong for that, just because you ask a kingdom to extend doesn't mean you are obligated to do so. No deal was ever reached with bio and they have nothing to complain about

Also Baka Psychward bounced and made TM hits and gave 14 PTA on the meter after which we full waved and gave hostile.

Biggest fact omitted by Baka was that he actually approached psychward and asked "are you going to war Rage" and proceeded to wave us within 10 minutes of learning they intend to declare - logs available upon request.
    Last edited by Proteus; 03-09-2012 at 08:02.

From my experience with BiO, I don't think they give a damn.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Forum Addict
    FunFunFun :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Simians logic from last age does not apply here because last age Simians noticed Hoh, Sanc, and Rage all at the same time and expected to get to pick their target. For the record Rage re-cfed Simians before notice ran out.

Simians was in situation to get hits from 2 different kds and rage is in same.

Here on the other hand Rage noticed Bio after deciding it wasn't in our interest to extend them and received
    Notice from psychward 3 hours later. We didn't wave either kingdom to "run" from anyone and simply retalled the first kingdom who attacked us. If bio actually wanted to fight us they would have hit us when notice expired rather than waiting until we retalled PW

Why bio to wave rage in fort stance when you gave notice them. Last age Sanc refuse to wave Simians in fort stance too. Very similar situation again.

Bio just wanted acres so they hit us after we had armies out after full waving psychward who intends to declare. Bio doesn't actually care to respect hostile as they have done similar moves in the past.

Sanc wanted acres last age too and for this waved simians right after they wave hoh. How its different now?

As for asking to extend them and then deciding it wasn't in our interest because we could not continue to pump Y3 there's nothing wrong for that, just because you ask a kingdom to extend doesn't mean you are obligated to do so. No deal was ever reached with bio and they have nothing to complain about

Its show how you try to fool other people with fake diplo. This is not first time when you proposing deal and after ppl agree you down it.

Also Baka Psychward bounced and made TM hits and gave 14 PTA on the meter after which we full waved and gave hostile.

Guess they want to control meter. Noting illegal there.

Biggest fact omitted by Baka was that he actually approached psychward and asked "are you going to war Rage" and proceeded to wave us within 10 minutes of learning they intend to declare - logs available upon request.

How lame from baka !
    p.s. Pink color is my favorite after last age. Stay silly and cool ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje
    Just in case it wasn't clear, sanc intends to fight simians :). They gave notice to us and hoh, so we get first dibs on choosing. We also initiated first, though we aren't going to hit to hostile while they're in fortified.
    You noticed BiO, PW notices you, you didnt negotiate with PW (or did you?).

So BiO has dibs on you basically (since they also didnt negotiate with you, but accepted the fight).
    PW bounce waves your cows and you (even though you were dibs on BiO) decide to wave PW to give them button.
    BiO gets mad and hits you for few hits (not hostile, since they didnt give button, only UF).

Do you know what you actually did?

Im gonna quote your self in here.

Quote Originally Posted by proteus
    Are you kidding me here or what. Way to freak out. You noticed 3 kingdoms, made them each spend 1bil+ gc when you can only fight one and now are complaining becaus of a dragon project and threatening gangbang over it?
    You did give2 KDs a position to own you and you didnt even care how much they must spend?!

** References **

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...c-HoH-or-Rage/

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruukis View Post
    You noticed BiO, PW notices you, you didnt negotiate with PW (or did you?).

So BiO has dibs on you basically (since they also didnt negotiate with you, but accepted the fight).
    PW bounce waves your cows and you (even though you were dibs on BiO) decide to wave PW to give them button.
    BiO gets mad and hits you for few hits (not hostile, since they didnt give button, only UF).

Do you know what you actually did?

Im gonna quote your self in here.

You did give2 KDs a position to own you and you didnt even care how much they must spend?!

** References **

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...c-HoH-or-Rage/
    PW noticed us, we didn't notice them. According to your logic we shouldn't retal pw because we have no cf with bio.. Your post makes no sense.

Postaholic
    It only makes sense to you when it suits you.

You noticed us. We (according to your alliance's previous logic from last age) are owed acres for you making us spend our hard earned gold.

Post Fiend
    PW noticed us, we didn't notice them. According to your logic we shouldn't retal pw because we have no cf with bio.. Your post makes no sense.
    Yes thats what I said, PW notice you not vice versa.

When I have an arranged war with my ghetto and I get waved by another KD, I immediately contact one of the monarchs and arrange a CF (give free wave) OR I arrange 2 CFs so because in this shape I cant go into war.
    And if I dont contact monarchs, I usually get hits from 2 KDs, cos thats how it is, how do they know that im not gonna plan to wave either of them?
    Ghetto level politics and how to do it. 101. ABC.

You on the other hand, leave open 2 relations with KD, eat wave from one, still leave open the other (Who you btw did notice) and wait for what?

Forum Addict
    you are all idiots.

Same **** every age, baka whines, proteus whines, asf whines, and some other moron whines. When will you learn not to cf anyone??? This is all your own faults. Never trust anyone!

oh this hurts to say :(
    I don't think it looks like BiO has done anything wrong...that is if anything above is true

PW is the only KD that has done anything "wrong"
    Wrong according to the tops silly rules that is...

if disregarding top rules, and I rather do that, go go go well played PW and Rage
    BiO got some land and lost some gold, I hope you choke on the land :P

March 4 of YR3 Psych Ward (x:x) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    March 4 of YR3 Psych Ward (x:x) has begun a Gold Dragon project against us!
    March 4 of YR3 A Gold Dragon from Psych Ward (x:x) has begun ravaging our lands!
    March 4 of YR3 Psych Ward (x:x) has begun a Sapphire Dragon project against us!
    Why send a gold dragon when you're planning to bouncewave? ;p Emerald would be so much better.

ervgotti moves in mysterious ways
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Postaholic
    Sanc dident know HoH was gonna declear on simians when they waved last age? :s

yes they did

Veteran
    Elit made the best post in this thread!

Thread Information