Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage vs Psych Ward and bio too?

Forum Addict
    !pink

Post Fiend
    First of all we are rage not sanctuary or heroes. So not sure what another kds action matter in regards to payback for it should come to us.

What happened with siminas was a miscalulation from siminas they got dargon and hit from sanctuary and desided after that to wave heroes.

What happens here is that Psych Ward sends dragon and waves Rage. Rage engages back and bio pops in for some acers.

It cannot be that with no attacks of any sort that you can claim right to wave into another kingdoms rightfull hostile (as in both kd throwing a good number of attacks on eachother) becasue you have noticed them.

Bio as well waited 7 houers before taking action after they could attack us making an opening for Psych Ward to come and snap their hostile from them.

Bio as well claims bouncing dont move meeter it seems but check rules it does. And Psych Ward did not just do bounces.

Just speaking as a kd member here

All I hear is proteus desperately trying to get fury to not push the button on him.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Post Fiend
    They have the button and have had it for some time

Post Fiend
    so might need that hearing checked john :-P

You might need an update on the diplo your leaders are doing.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

Post Fiend
    sure i do when I know that fury has the button and it was given to them 12 houers ago.

That sort of conflicts with begging not to be declared on dont it ?

I like to post
    Can we get summary?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    sure i do when I know that fury has the button and it was given to them 12 houers ago.

That sort of conflicts with begging not to be declared on dont it ?
    how would you beg not to get declared on if they didn't have the button, I knew they had the button. :)

it doesn't conflict with anything.

#tactics

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    13) 4 hours later, PW bounce waves Rage's bank (no relations given)
    Bounces have a chance to give relations now. Or did you forget about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Simians logic from last age does not apply here because last age Simians noticed Hoh, Sanc, and Rage all at the same time and expected to get to pick their target. For the record Rage re-cfed Simians before notice ran out.
    Bio just wanted acres so they hit us after we had armies out after full waving psychward who intends to declare.
    Unfortunately, you do not get to control what logic applies where. Sanc just wanted acres so they hit simians after they had armies out after full waving HoH who intended to declare. See what I did there? Cool story bro.
    First of all we are rage not sanctuary or heroes. So not sure what another kds action matter in regards to payback for it should come to us.
    It's called precident. Absalom (Sanc + HoH) last age set a new precident for this type of thing. This has nothing to do with revenge, that will come for Sanc later. This has to do with using that precident to prove a point. If you really don't like it (you're a HaLLeR, you should have no problem with GB's), then I'd suggest you take that up with abs council who owes simians a rather large appology.
    What happened with siminas was a miscalulation from siminas they got dargon and hit from sanctuary and desided after that to wave heroes.
    Correction, Simians fully intended to wave heroe's the entire time. Since Sanc did not have the balls to hostile simians, simians made their move to continue as planned. Sanc full waving them with armies out on HoH was not a miscalculation. This cannot be spun, facts have already been laid out and it was already made clear that this precident would be used against any/all abs related kingdoms this age.
    It cannot be that with no attacks of any sort that you can claim right to wave into another kingdoms rightfull hostile (as in both kd throwing a good number of attacks on eachother) becasue you have noticed them.
    Unfortunately, I have to take BIO's side on this. From my perspective, the only way you should be able to claim the rightful hostile to another kingdom is to get them hostile. Absalom, including Proteus and ASF, last age stated otherwise. According to them, Being given notice is claiming hostile. BIO was given notice, by right, you claimed them as your hostile. That they waved you when you did not wave them is not Psych Wards problem, and it is not BIO's problem. Now, I FULLY agree this should not be acceptable. Unfortunately, by the precident laid out by sanc+HoH last age, this is 100% acceptable.

Postaholic
    I'm playing by the 'rules'. Bite me.

Just like I said would happen, enemies of Abs used the completely different and unrelated situation of the Simians double hostile last age, to intentionally double hostile Rage this age. Simians created their own problem last age, and now it's being used against Abs in a way that in no way compares. Amusing how easy this was to predict.
    S E C R E T S

Postaholic
    Baka hates rage and likes playing dirty. No other story here really.

Postaholic
    I hate Sanc too... but they got farmed by Sword too early.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Just like I said would happen, enemies of Abs used the completely different and unrelated situation of the Simians double hostile last age, to intentionally double hostile Rage this age. Simians created their own problem last age, and now it's being used against Abs in a way that in no way compares. Amusing how easy this was to predict.
    +1. When will all of you learn to play fair instead of dramatizing everything.

Thread Information