so were going into our first ghetto war of the age and its been years since my last utopia war so i was wanting a bit of advice from the council of elders here in the forums.

my kd

Dwarf Merchant 1,536 acres
(M) Undead Cleric 1,370 acres *Me
Halfling Rogue 1,208 acres
Human War Hero 1,097 acres
Halfling Rogue 823 acres
Faery Mystic 699 acres
Undead Warrior 666 acres

their kd

(M) Avian Tactician 1,377 acres
Human Sage 1,290 acres
Undead Cleric 1,267 acres
Undead Cleric 1,111 acres
Human Sage 1,062 acres
Undead War Hero 1,043 acres
Elf Mystic 707 acres
Faery ? 434 acres *Protection
Halfling Rogue 311 acres *Inactive?
Faery Rogue 307 acres *Inactive?

They are about 1500 acres bigger but we have nearly identical networth to them. For the most part their TPA and WPA seems quite low. as a pure attacker I still have higher TPA and WPA than most of them. We are far outnumbered when it comes to attackers but outnumber them when it comes to T/M's. Their attackers are running pretty high defenses though which leaves their offenses a little bit lacking. Not to worried about any of my guys being double tapped. It's a friendly war no prov killing and no dragons and no set surrender terms. not quire sure about the two inactives at the bottom. they have pretty low defense and offense and very high TPA and WPA so im not sure if they are very low on purpose or what. whats the best way to deal with them if they arent inactives and are instead boosting their T/M per acre? Dont wanna reveal to much of my kd's stats in case they read this but we have SoT of every province in their kd already if that would help. Any advice, strategy help, or tips would be greatly appreciated. thx guys.