Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get honor in fastest way?

Unhappy How to get honor in fastest way?

Im a halfling player, my build is basically all for defend. The thing is how I'm gonna to get honor if I didn't attack people ? I try to steal but unfortunately no honor gain through thieve operation. Even war time I steal those who have same network with me, or steal those who have high network with me but the result was I get 0 honor point. Can anyone clear my doubt ?
    Last edited by 7moonstar; 14-09-2012 at 02:10.

The fastest way is to trad march people in your networth range in war. Next is to be successful with powerful spells such as LL, and the least honor is given by difficult thievery ops. Again, try to stay within your networth range for best gains and on those with high honor or similar to your own. The best way to keep honor is to have high defense, high tpa, and high wpa, which is why even though most faeries don't attack, they can obtain the highest honor rankings.

If now I dont have war with anyone else, can I still gain honor point through thieve operation?

If now I'm in war, I have to perform those powerful skill like propaganda, night strike, greater arson to gain more honor? and perform those operation on high network person ?

Out of war, honor gains are bad. This applies to all ops and attacks, regardless of difficulty.

Mage ops > thief ops for honor generation. Rogue ops > standard thief ops for honor generation. TMs > all.

Yes Im rogue. That means I only can get honor during the war?

Post Demon
    Outside of war, honor gains are about 1/6th of what they are in war, 1/3rd if hostile (your kingdom). Ops will give almost no honor outside of war, so you might as well not bother.

Propaganda is war-only, and the other thief ops have relatively poor honor gains per attempt.

In the long term, getting honor is one thing, keeping it is another. Therefore the best thing to do is to focus on ops which limit the ability of enemies to take your honor, rather than going for short-term gains. LL and Prop have their uses, but aside from having a high fail rate they're not always the most useful thing to do. Occasionally you might want to hoard honor points if you're close to improving your rank, but it should only be done if you're about to leave a war or know your kingdom has the upper hand.

How about the combination of skill ? Im a halfling rogue with 6.5tpa, in the same i also have around 3.5wpa. So during the war what skill should I use to weaken my enemy and in the same time able to gain high honor? Should i increase my tpa to 7?

Mod or raw TPA?

6.5 raw TPA is just above a good amount, and way below a good amount for Mod. You should try to run *at least* 2 raw WPA. More like 3-4, though, especially as a halfling. You're kind of a turtler, so you need the op strength to make bigger waves.

mTPA should be very high. 4-5 raw TPA is acceptable, more or less depending on what you're doing/who you're after.

War wise, just use your thievery to do max damage and use small attacks to gain honor (without overextending and getting chained down).

tpa = 6.5. What is mtpa ?

Forum Addict
    modified tpa

tpa * dens bonus * race bonus * honor bonus * whatever else bonus that may or may not exist

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 7moonstar View Post
    Im a halfling player, my build is basically all for defend. The thing is how I'm gonna to get honor if I didn't attack people ? I try to steal but unfortunately no honor gain through thieve operation. Even war time I steal those who have same network with me, or steal those who have high network with me but the result was I get 0 honor point. Can anyone clear my doubt ?
    U can whore honor to a certain point using ur common sense (propaganda while keeping high dpa and wpa), but it will take great creativity to keep it and get to an even greater level. These forums won't help for the latter.

Good Luck.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

avian/orc/mystic are most able to farm honour in the game -.- although warrior/tactician might just top it depending on how often it means extra maxgains.

true and funny jokes ;)

disclaimer: dont take any of the above as advice on constructing a good province
    Last edited by crease; 14-09-2012 at 07:59. Reason: disclaimer
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Sorry because im newbie here.

I wish to know more about propaganda, usually how many peasant, military and wizard can get for one time operation ?

I wish to know more about the skill so that during the war time I can combine my skill to damage enemy.
    Can anyone guide me what is the best TPA so that I can steal/ do operation to all networth ?

you want about 4 tpa and 10-15% thief dens. Propaganda is pretty random as far as i know, but i rarely run a rogue so i'm not well versed on it.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information