Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get honor in fastest way?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    you want about 4 tpa and 10-15% thief dens. Propaganda is pretty random as far as i know, but i rarely run a rogue so i'm not well versed on it.
    You want at LEAST 4 tpa if your going to be doing alot of propaganda, the more u send the more damage you do, there's a pretty high cap on damage that you wont reach till well above 4 raw tpa. As for DAMAGE its not that random if done ALOT, a good choice of targets can yield damage similar to what you would have done had you simply done a mix of NS and AW.

Thanks guy, thanks for the explanation. I try to calculate again my thievery %.

Question about propaganda.

If let say now I already got maximum population and yet I still perform propaganda, then those peasant, elite or soldier that I gain will run away?

Another thing is if I send 2000 thief to do propaganda, is it they will convert my thief to pleasant? Wizard? Or elite? Eg send 2k thieve, in return with 1.5k thieve, the rest convert to wizard for example.Is it the skill works like this?

Or

I send 2k thieve, in return 2k thieve plus 500 soldier or wizard. That means 2.5k return. But question is i already reach max population. Just an example anyway.

Anyone can clear my doubt?
    Last edited by 7moonstar; 14-09-2012 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by 7moonstar View Post
    Question about propaganda.

If let say now I already got maximum population and yet I still perform propaganda, then those peasant, elite or soldier that I gain will run away?

Another thing is if I send 2000 thief to do propaganda, is it they will convert my thief to pleasant? Wizard? Or elite? Eg send 2k thieve, in return with 1.5k thieve, the rest convert to wizard for example.Is it the skill works like this?

Or

I send 2k thieve, in return 2k thieve plus 500 soldier or wizard. That means 2.5k return. But question is i already reach max population. Just an example anyway.

Anyone can clear my doubt?
    For the sake of this illustration: If you are at maximum population and steal 200 Defensive Specs with no losses to you thieves you will now have an additional 200 Defensive Specs and you will be 200 units over population. Don't worry you peasants will simply leave the following tick.

Now realistically, if you run multiple propaganda attempts sending 100% of your thieves like you should be... Thieves are going to die and help compensate for any over population issues. Unless you somehow magically over populate yourself 115% I would not be too concerned with your max population. Send aid or kill a dragon with additional units :)

That means the additional unit will still consider as gain. Eg now th amount will be 20200 as to 20000. I over the max population, will it bring any negative impact ?

Can you explain to me what is kill dragon for the additional unit ? how to kill dragon?

Sorry I'm newbie for this ~~

As he said, the only thing that will happen in that case is 200 peasants will leave during the next tick. Nothing else bad will happen unless you become higher than 115% max pop, in which case your troops will start to desert and you can't attack. When an enemy kingdom launches a dragon at you, there will be a dragon link on your left link bar. Clicking on that will allow you to kill off some of your troops and weaken the dragon.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    After I propaganda on someone else if the population does not over 115%, then nothing will happen. If over 115% population then my peasant will start run away until it drop back to 115%.

Another thing is the damages. I know wiki does not provide the formula, but can someone share with me their experience? Someone said doing propaganda will have high risk of failing, high risk fail then I will lost a lot of thieves right? So in what situation, I have to send how many thieves to perform this action? How many thieves in order to gain back some elite and thieves to balance back my loses? Minimum thieves that need to be send to enemy if I have around 7k thieves (assume they got same netwoth with me).

Post Demon
    http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...Overpopulation

You start losing peasants if you have any overpopulation, but generally this is not worth worrying about.

Usually you will not be at 100% population during war unless you are attacked, so using prop to fill in that space can be beneficial.

Then how about thieves that need to be send ? Some said 20% + 1, some said send all. I heard if over send will have high chance of fail and lost even more thieves.

Post Demon
    The 20%+1 rule is for intel ops (Spy on Throne and Spy on Military).

For sabotage ops, this is a good place to start:
    http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...every_Formulas

If you send over the cap, you won't gain any extra resources and are more likely to lose thieves on a successful operation. Propaganda, as mentioned, has a very high cap, so when using prop you should send all of your thieves.

For propaganda Send all @@? I can't imagine the fail loses...

should be very few losses on a fail. if you are using prop then you are rogue and should by default have -95% losses or close to that on thieve dens.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

That means 5% of total ? Quite a lot also, if I sent 5k meaning I lost almost 250 thieves.

no 5% of normal losses. if you have max thief dens and send 5k, you lose less than 30 iirc, and if you are successful 75% of the time you easily gain the thieves back from propaganda their thieves.

That means if I have high thieves den then I can reduce my thieves lost...that's good...
    Thanks everyone clear my doubt...

Thread Information