lookin for a couple of monarchs of mid tier or ghetto kingdoms that would be interested in an alliance, a loose sense of the word, to help each other out during the ages to come and eventually work together to try for some charts in the next few ages. about us, we are a new kd this age, mostly returning players who couldnt stay away from the game. we started out with seven provs and have developed a solid core of fifteen active and very competitive players with many more promising recruits on the way for next age. we have a few small groups of players who actually know each other in real life so we have great team work and communication. we are playing a semi war kd next age though i would like to try a pure growth kd out for an age sometime just for fun. i am interested in making a couple of friends to help me out and also help them out too. so if you wanna eventually build your kd up and have some support to try for some charts in a couple ages like we do or even just have a couple of kingdoms watching your back then pm me and we can talk. thanks.