Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intra Kingdom Raze Bug

Intra Kingdom Raze Bug

Hello. So, I was recently razed, intra-kingdom, to stay within kingdom acre range. I wound up losing 600 honor points in the process. This does not make sense. Please address this issue.

July 19 of YR5 In local kingdom strife Tiger Time () invaded michin () and razed 452 acres of land.

July 19 of YR5 Forces from Tiger Time () came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies destroyed 452 acres of our land! We lost 11 soldiers, 50 Harpies and 45 Drakes in this battle.

started with appx 3577 honor points
    now it is at 2905 honor points
    Last edited by Bishop; 21-09-2012 at 14:41.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Intra kd hits destroy honor now.

Post Fiend
    Since when? This wasn't something we noticed in our last EoWCF, and I haven't seen anything in the game announcements or blog.

Forum Fanatic
    stop land dropping,ends the issue

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

you didnt notice it last eowcf for 1 of 3 reasons....

you werent hit
    you didnt lose an honour rank
    you had no honour

that is assuming that it was this age ofc
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Regular
    Why do this it makes no sense. What is wrong with land dropping exactly?

Regular
    while i understand why devs want less land dropping its ****ing idiotic to put it into game mechanics without telling anyone(it is written in guide but as a side note and telling your close friends how it works doesnt count btw)

Its ****ing 20% of honor its not like its 5% or smth like that. Ok, intra razing CAN be abused but come on, you shouldve told someone about this, we had a guy drop 1k
    honor over this ****

@crease your reasoning is stupid nhf
    Last edited by grofdojka; 22-09-2012 at 06:20.

Postaholic
    It was put in the game mechanics.

And it's a very good change. Land dropping is used so good (well, semi-good) kingdoms can stop taking acres so that they can farm bad kingdoms repeatedly. Who wants that? Winning should be associated with growth, creating separation between good kingdoms and bad ones.

Of course you can still land drop by having people hit you down outside of war, but it's more work and frowned upon. Back when good kingdoms tried for honor, they'd often razekill provinces that land dropped that way. But over the last few years there's not enough good kingdoms to make competing for honor worthwhile.

Last war I was razed and I didn't lose any honor. This war I dropped from 4900 honor to 3900 honor!!

1k honor lost!! An announcement would be nice.. It was in age changes but 1k HONOR!! :O

Are you trying to add surprise changes in the game and cheer up players ?

Quote Originally Posted by grofdojka View Post
    while i understand why devs want less land dropping its ****ing idiotic to put it into game mechanics without telling anyone(it is written in guide but as a side note and telling your close friends how it works doesnt count btw)

Its ****ing 20% of honor its not like its 5% or smth like that. Ok, intra razing CAN be abused but come on, you shouldve told someone about this, we had a guy drop 1k
    honor over this ****

@crease your reasoning is stupid nhf
    you lost proprtionally more land than honour, its still a win. if you really wanted to drop the land that desperately just ask some bigger kd to hit you and youd only have lost 30-50 oow...

however how you missed it being spelt out so clearly in age mechanics changes is beyond me, you deserve it for being so blind to the changes.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    you deserve it for being so blind to the changes.
    The announcement was made in the beginning of the age. We tested it. Honor was lost but a very few percentage.

Suddenly, I lost 1k honor! It was 20% of my honor! How could we know if the changes are made in the middle of the age without any notice to the players? That's totally messed up..

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    stop land dropping,ends the issue
    repulsive as usual...

It was in the Final age changes as well, only your problem if you cant be arsed to read those changes. Dont blame your lazyness on someone else but yourself.

Suddenly, I lost 1k honor! It was 20% of my honor! How could we know if the changes are made in the middle of the age without any notice to the players? That's totally messed up..
    So you tested it in the begining of the age and you lost honor and now you lost honor again and suddenly they "made it in the middle of the age".

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    It was in the Final age changes as well, only your problem if you cant be arsed to read those changes. Dont blame your lazyness on someone else but yourself.

So you tested it in the begining of the age and you lost honor and now you lost honor again and suddenly they "made it in the middle of the age".
    dude PROBLEM is you cant read my post correctly. i said i knew about the changes just not the extent of it. losing 5% honor in one raze and then later in age losing 20% honor is bs.

Just accept it. You should have known the risks before doing it. Land dropping so you can fight weak opponents isn't honorable, so why should you get massive amounts of honor for doing it?

Thread Information