Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You know something is wrong when....

Forum Addict

You know something is wrong when....

....when a fanatical and true HaLL member is banned by an Absalom player in #hall.

I came back to check out utopia only to find HaLL in the hands of Absalom, in every way possible. I can't describe how sad(relatively speaking, this is a game) I am to see my precious HaLL be ruined and dead, killed by its eternal enemy Absalom. And not only that, HaLL members are possessed by Absalomitic demons, making them act like Absalomites without free will.

I wish HoA would stop tagging HoH, mocking the HaLL name.

RIP HaLL! I seem to be the only HaLL member left and it is thus no alliance anymore.
    Last edited by stoffi; 24-09-2012 at 14:33.
    ABS vs Rangers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    ....when a fanatical and true HaLL member is banned by an Absalom player in #hall.

I came back to check out utopia only to find HaLL in the hands of Absalom, in every way possible. I can't describe how sad(relatively speaking, this is a game) I am to see my precious HaLL be ruined and dead, killed by its eternal enemy Absalom. And not only that, HaLL members are possessed by Absalomitic demones, making them act like Absalomites without free will.

I wish HoA would stop tagging HoH, mocking the HaLL name.

RIP HaLL! I seem to be the only HaLL member left and it is thus no alliance anymore.
    Go Stoffi!!! This is so true!!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Aw...

Come on, come on, come on, come on (Together) We will go our way (Together) We will leave someday (Together) Your hand in my hands (Together) We will make our plans (Together) We will fly so high (Together) Tell all our friends goodbye (Together) We will start life new (Together) This is what we'll do (Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) In the open air (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Go West, this is what we're gonna do, Go West) (Together) We will love the beach (Together) We will learn and teach (Together) Change our pace of life (Together) We will work and strive (I love you) I know you love me (I want you) How could I disagree? (So that's why) I make no protest (When you say) You will do the rest (Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) In the open air (Go West) Baby you and me (Go West) This is our destiny (Aah) (Go West) Sun in wintertime (Go West) We will do just fine (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) this is what we're gonna do There where the air is free We'll be (We'll be) what we want to be (Aah aah aah aah) Now if we make a stand (Aah) We'll find (We'll find) our promised land (Aah) (I know that) There are many ways (To live there) In the sun or shade (Together) We will find a place (To settle) Where there's so much space (Without rush) And the pace back east (The hustling) Rustling just to feed (I know I'm) Ready to leave too (So that's what) We are gonna do (What we're gonna do is Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) There in the open air (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Life is peaceful there) Go West (In the open air) Go West (Baby, you and me) Go West (This is our destiny) Come on, come on, come on, come on (Go West) Sun in wintertime (Go West) We will feel just fine (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Come on, come on, come on) (Go West)

Better you douche that doesnt bother with a message?

We need more stoffis in the game!

Stay true!!!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

we've been saying this for how long?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I know something's wrong when...

stoffi shows up in the forums.

lulsnap!
    *waves at stoffi*

Post Fiend
    .. Tro til Dovre faller ?

Forum Addict
    Interesting that nobody has figured out that it is not Hall of Absalom, but Absalom of Hall. I would be surprised, but the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist ;)
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Who is Keyser Soze

stoffi I am pretty sure I pointed out to you like 1.5 years ago that HoH was pretty much in abs and you defended them saying that being in abs and napping abs is different
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    stoffi I am pretty sure I pointed out to you like 1.5 years ago that HoH was pretty much in abs and you defended them saying that being in abs and napping abs is different
    Yeah, that's probably correct. I remember being told that HoH was with ABS when I popped by to say hello, but I don't think I took it very seriously. I didn't hang around to find out either.

Please don't disgrace the HaLL name anymore, detag. HoH as a member of abs, Absalom members control #hall, have the decency to take down the HaLL name. You're disgracing HaLL.
    ABS vs Rangers

It is kind of strange they kept the tag. But MEH

Anyway stoffi want to go off on some kind of cowing mission if they fix explore costs for next age?
    My life is better then yours.

Thumbs up

HoH sold their souls in order to crown.

#truth
    Last edited by KuhaN; 26-09-2012 at 00:12.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Fanatic
    It is good to see Stoffi posting again tho

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Thread Information