Thread: Worst player ever is looking for an invitation

Worst player ever is looking for an invitation

Dear Utopians,

I am probably the worst player that has been registered to this game ever. Because of that and also because of the fact that I am an asshole nobody wants to have me in his kingdom. So I am begging you to give me one more chance.

I am around 30 years old, located in Europe, online during office hours, can use IRC on the phone if needed but skype and email and of course the ingame forum and chat. I would love to have mates located in Europe, too to have similar online times to coordinate and chat. I will, of course, follow rules even if I am an asshole.

Played some ages 10 years ago and stopped. Came back the last age and am already familiar again with the game. Currently playing an Avian/Tactician but planning to switch to Undead or Orc next age.

So if you want to have a bad playing asshole in your kingdom just send me a pm in here.

Regards,
    the asshole
    Last edited by wengi; 26-09-2012 at 15:01.

Post Fiend
    Hi Asshole,
    We ourselves have very good number of European Assholes over here and dont warrant IRC usage but mandatory to use in game chat and be active as hell in war.
    We are looking for Hardcore attackers who dont hold back in offense and keep hitting till the war ends and expect Multitapping.
    If you are looking for a Relaxed Warring KD with some players from your part of the world to keep you company then we are it.
    Mail Starscream and mention DX when in comes to invitation.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...Club-Recuiting

Hi dx,

messaged your monarch and had a look at your recruitment topic. Sounds good so far. A pure European KD would be even nicer, though.

Regards.

I'm not from this kingdom, but it seems you were made for each other http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...6#post15185546
    EDIT: Forgot they require IRC.
    Last edited by lastunicorn; 26-09-2012 at 11:18. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by wengi View Post
    can NOT use IRC because of company firewall
    Mibbet and java clients are blocked? Try the link in my sig.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Mibbet and java clients are blocked? Try the link in my sig.
    That sig is blocked for me bishop... All chat services set off our blocker.. i acutally just use my phone

Bishop: same as TheNemesis...

but
    i acutally just use my phone
    is something I did not think about.

So I am able to use IRC now...

Post Fiend
    slap me up in #jesters we got many ass.. i mean lots of europeans on irc ready for you :D
    Master lurker of #Jesters - join the party already!

Just found my place, mates. Thanx to everyone that wanted to give an asshole a helping hand!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNemesis View Post
    That sig is blocked for me bishop... All chat services set off our blocker.. i acutally just use my phone
    You can also try a cgi:irc client but they can be hard to find.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information