Thread: FAQ: Please check in here before posting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can I be placed in an empty kingdom?

As of Age 68 - yes!

To be placed in an empty kingdom there are some things to be aware of.

You need 3 people in total to email utopiasupport@utopia-game.com from the email addresses linked to their game accounts.
    Each account must have a province when I go to move them.
    The provinces cannot be massive or near the top of any charts - if they are they will need to be reset (for free). New provinces are fine.
    Only 3 people will be moved, this is enough to gain monarchy and then use the 7 free invites I will give you to invite other people.
    The explore formula penalises kingdoms with under 3 players
    Due to the way allocation of new players works there is no guarantee that you will get random players straight away, or at all. The 10 kingdoms closest to 22 players get filled first. If this isn't your kingdom you will not get randoms.
    When making the request for a new kingdom please ensure you include a way to identify the other people that will be making the request along with you.

note: at age end we merge kingdoms under 18 players, so you should wait until the new age before asking for a kingdom if you want to play with just friends.
    Last edited by Bishop; 06-11-2017 at 11:11.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information