This will get a lot of flaming, cause there's a lot of lame people that play this game that love to employ this tactic. So insta-flamers should just be ignored right now, because you're clearly lamers that like to abuse the system.

Now, with that disclaimer out of the way. I have an issue with how war's end in utopia. You can clearly dominate a kd throughout, be ahead in honor, make a wave, and then 2 hours later the enemy kd does a max gains wave and withdraws.... on top with honor.

This is absurd. If you're winning, there should be no chance of the enemy kd doing this.

So here's what I propose:
All attacks and ops and spells 5 ticks prior to withdrawing has honor returned to the prov. Why 5? So it leaves enough of a window for more armies to do what they need to do. And if you can time it right so that you can make an honor wave 5+ ticks before and still come away with it, then you deserve it.

-People crying response number 1: It's a tactic we use, we wait till the last minute to get honor... wwwaaaahhhh... I call BS. If you're really a strong honor kd then you should be focused on grabbing honor throughout the war, not in the last few hours before you tuck tail and run.

-People crying response number 2: This is the way it's always been, why change what works? Because.... it doesn't work. It's imbalanced and unfair and stupid. You've lost, and are taking something away from the deserving winners.