Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: End Honor WD

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I am fairly certain you no longer lose honor for WDing? You certainly don't seem to lose 10% It would make more sense if the 10% honor/land came from the losing KD so you would get as much for farming as basing it on your own resources makes a farm doubly valuable.
    The guide didnt get updated to the current age where

"Winning a war will not grant any honor taken from your opponents honor pool. Monarchs will instead be able to set a kingdom reward for winning wars, this reward will be honor or land and will be a combination based on both kingdoms relevant resources."

But yea u dont pull 10% from the enemy kd anymore. I think you get (2 kds combined honor)*5%.

Enthusiast
    I may not have been playing Utopia since the birth of Christ, but consider that:

a. honor was bugged, where honor was actually lost in war
    b. base honor was 1200
    c. war wins only gave 3% honor
    d. each day in war resulted in a loss of 1% honor

The massive swings in honor from attacks has always been present afaik. Honor mechanics has shifted to honor being more easily obtained by the majority of players, not just "honor" kds. I actually feel that there's almost too much honor floating around nowadays.

Anyhow, the honor bonuses are very good - so imo it makes sense to have honor be a high risk - high reward type deal.

I dunno about you, but I'd prefer our attackers have as low of honor as possible, so when we wave into our next KD, we rip more honor faster and overpopulate harder.

Your T/Ms are the only ones that need honor.

Enjoy your free fort stance on steroids, WW credits and books.

Thread Information