Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: delenda est Teheran

delenda est Teheran

Those Iranian uranium enrichment plants have to destroyed NOW!

Nuff said...

So when is Obama going to wake up and do something?
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Those Israeli nuclear missiles have to be destroyed NOW!

Nuff said...

So when is Obama going to wake up and do something?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

If anyone attacks iran, it will be isreal, no the US.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

But Israel is too busy attacking themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

lol

lol whens america going to stop it like its our job or something. we are not worried about iran they dont have the ability to deploy anything against us. think Shahab has about 1100 mile range on it so at best they can hit a couple of our base. we have moble delivery systems in the area to whipe iran out before thier first missle hits.

so depending about what base they target by the time they figure out thier war head was destroyed by a patriot missle defence system or interceptor iran is a wasteland

oh yah and israel will destory them before it becomes an issue. irans production of these weapons will be thier down fall. primary strike will be from jericho 2 missles, though i think they have a b version that can suport larger payloads. that missle system can reach out about 2400 millies . they have jericho 3 missles but i think something is up with them. they test fired one couple years back and shortly there after started researching jericho 2b. probably nothing most likly a deployment issue. probably cant be used in old jericho 2 silo.

secondary strike will be eather from our F15e strike eagles we sold them years ago or another fighter/bomber. thats if it all gos bad all at once

most likly israel will use them german subs they have. this is what iran is think with these tests you have been seeing in the news. iran developed a antiship missle not long ago and has been testing it. the german subs isreal got back in the 90s would have a problem with them. however they got 2 more modern version last year with popeye cruise missiles capable of hitting iran before they know the subs there

so if israel gets the change and sneek attacks it will be the subs. if all hell breaks lose then the icbms will be first wave second from the airforce. wouldnt want to live down wind from iran after that

they wanted our tomahawk cruise missles back in the late 90s,however we had clinton in office lol
    Last edited by Agronaut; 01-10-2012 at 08:51.

I kind of doubt Israel will destroy Iran's nuclear capability.

First of all I doubt Netanyahu wants to. His red line speech was kind of weak. He doesn't say what he will do, all he says is what should be done. That's not a clear cut policy.

And even by some chance they do want to destroy Iran's nuclear capability, I seriously doubt they have the means to. First of all Israel convential bombers and fighter planes don't have enough reach to take out all the sites, that's because Iran is a pretty big country and quite some distance from Israel, the nearest border alone is at least a 1000 km from Israel. They had enough problems taking out Saddam Houssein's nuclear plant and that was just one site and quite a lot nearer to Israel. Sure I hear Israel has like what 5 tanker planes (that's not a lot), but these 707's are easy targets even for a country like Iran.
    Last edited by freemehul; 02-10-2012 at 11:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    If anyone attacks iran, it will be isreal, no the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    But Israel is too busy attacking themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    lol whens america going to stop it like its our job or something.
    An Iran that attacks Israel and that hates U.S. is sure to continue and attack more countries, including the U.S. when they get to it. Note how I say WHEN. Israel, Europe, Canada and the U.S. have the exact same interest here. That interest being that noone wants to die in a nuclear winter. It is sheer ingorance and stupidity to not realise we are all in the same boat here, but alas that utter ignorance and shortsighted stupidity is exactly what's going on.

This ostrich tactic where the majority sticks their head in the sand and hopes nothing happens, is not a solution people, it's a sure way to die a very gruesome death!
    Last edited by freemehul; 02-10-2012 at 12:04.

y'all be ignorant of the actual facts.

Intelligence official after intelligence official have come out and said;

1)There is no compelling evidence that iran are building a bomb
    2)They are between 5 and 10 years of developing one if they were making a concerted effort today (just like practically every other country btw)
    3)There is absolutely no reason to think that they would be irrational actors if they acquired a bomb

Not my words, the words of both CIA officials and multiple past and current heads of Mossad.

Please stop swallowing neo-con claims of WMDs, remember what happened last time? it seriously wasn't that long ago.

There are also serious concerns from within the israeli military that they even have the operational capacity to hit the enrichment sites effectively let alone deal with the consequences.

Again, not my words but from generals within the israeli military, why do you think they're so keen to get the US and sundry involved? Israel hasn't exactly been coy about unilateral action in the past.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

yeah the same CIA that said Iraq had WMD. They never get it right do they. ;)

That list is card-stacking they also mentioned other things, which you deliberately ignored.

Please stop calling me a neo-con, I'm definitely not a neo-con. You can take your straw-man fallacy and stuff it for all I care.

Also you're ignoring the fact that Israels own former minister has said the exact opposite of what you're saying and he's not neo-con either.

Whether one is coy or not is irrelevant, what is relevant is what one actually does or threatens he will do. Coy does not show intent and motive, where as a threat does.

Are biological weapons WMD?

Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    yeah the same CIA that said Iraq had WMD. They never get it right do they. ;)

That list is card-stacking they also mentioned other things, which you deliberately ignored.

Please stop calling me a neo-con, I'm definitely not a neo-con. You can take your straw-man fallacy and stuff it for all I care.

Also you're ignoring the fact that Israels own former minister has said the exact opposite of what you're saying and he's not neo-con either.

Whether one is coy or not is irrelevant, what is relevant is what one actually does or threatens he will do. Coy does not show intent and motive, where as a threat does.
    Implying the word of a minister is equivalent to heads of intelligence agencies.

Multiple ex mossad heads have said it, US generals and intelligence officials have said it, the only people who say different are politicians who have ulterior motives and idiots that buy into their nonsense.

I never said you were a neo con I told you to stop swallowing neocon claims. Please learn to read.

#tactics

It was a straw-man, also this minister is definitely not a neo-con and he has connections to intelligence agencies.

You deliberately leave out the ulterior motive of an intelligence agency and that is to get paid and hence cater to the needs of the politician in charge. The agents tell them what they want to hear, not what they need to hear.

And it isn't just israeli, european and american agents and politicians that know you're wrong, the saudis also know you're wrong. So stop saying these are neo-con claims, because that John is bullcrap. Heck I even know liberals that know you're wrong.
    Last edited by freemehul; 05-10-2012 at 08:31.

yea, the last three heads of mossad and the current one are wrong, and they're wrong because they are just saying what the politicians are want (even though the israeli regime is massively anti-iran and wants US intervention? lol?) the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff is wrong, intelligence agencies world wide are wrong because you say so and you have some liberal friends that have bought into the same nonsense again.

The facts are on my side, the expert opinion is on my side and history is on my side, if you wanna believe neo-cons again and go chasing imaginary wmds, have at it hoss, but you're a fool for believing it. Do some real research. And learn what a straw man is, I never mis-characterised your position to argue against something you had never said. The best you can claim is that I used ad hominem by calling you a neo con, but then I never did that, so please stop with your pseudo intellectual garbage, you don't know what you're talking about.

#tactics

it isn't because i say so.

where is your common sense? use it for once, if you have any

Thread Information