Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm to win: volume 2

Farm to win: volume 2

Seems top kd finds it ok to farm acers.

February 1 of YR7 Make the Beast with two backs () invaded THE SWORD () and captured 1,929 acres of land.

I would venture to wager he has a significant amount of defense out...
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

this smells fishy.

Where are the throbbing cocks of justice when you really need them...
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    BIO is currently indisposed and not really in any situation to do anything about it anyways. Besides they like Flogger and Johnsnow so is ok see?
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Seems top kd finds it ok to farm acers.
    February 1 of YR7 Make the Beast with two backs () invaded THE SWORD () and captured 1,929 acres of land.
    I would venture to wager he has a significant amount of defense out...
    I hear you made deal to return what you farmed unfair and "Make the Beast with two backs" was one from rage prov got hit from "suicider". So if you agree to this deal don't complain you are farm :P

BTW i had chat with asf and flogger about all this story. I agree you need to back part from land too.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I didn't agree to anything of the sort. Do I get 5 free waves for the dreams gb?
    Last edited by octobrev; 29-09-2012 at 19:38.

Regular
    Elit. Only flogger agreed to this. The rest are not happy but hey it'll be boring to beat 3 ABs kingdoms in row too easily. Gonna give some handicap :)

I like to post
    I think you need better intra kd communication in advance. If you did your home work proper you wont return any land now. Rage power played kuhan and he have his right to suicide but you are ally to him and you cant tap his prov 10 sec after it, dont matter its not arranged. Its just look bad. Do you need this land for win age? I'm sure you can win clean and proper.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I didn't agree to anything of the sort. Do I get 5 free waves for the dreams gb?

You got your age win and made abs look complete incompetent and n00b. What more you need :P
    Last edited by Elit; 29-09-2012 at 19:51.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    I'm okay with giving back the land. But not the land back plus extra farmage land and science. What's done is done anyways.

i have no idea whats going on.

I like to post
    yes rage is pure farmer. they got ~~5k land from Kuhan before he defect. After it over 30 free learns and now another 2800 acres from you. So basically new drama queen Darklove can rename his topic to Rage farm to win. Its why i talked asf. I dont see why they are feel like they deserve any land in return. But he bring legit point you farmed ally and its look bad. So its better if you let rage be farmer and if you win age they will look a lot bad.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

I want my five free waves.

People care what Jonc is okay with?
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    Look like all resent dramas in forum is good for game. Rage got land and new taunt, game got money. All are happy :)
    Well Sword got noting but i believe ProTeUs can donate one taunt for them too !
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Where is the line for locationsharing drawn?
    We all know the locations of the above provinces.

Curious and not meaning to troll. And no critique meant towards the naming of the involved parties.
    Last edited by Legacy; 30-09-2012 at 08:55. Reason: Hodor!

Come on, come on, come on, come on (Together) We will go our way (Together) We will leave someday (Together) Your hand in my hands (Together) We will make our plans (Together) We will fly so high (Together) Tell all our friends goodbye (Together) We will start life new (Together) This is what we'll do (Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) In the open air (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Go West, this is what we're gonna do, Go West) (Together) We will love the beach (Together) We will learn and teach (Together) Change our pace of life (Together) We will work and strive (I love you) I know you love me (I want you) How could I disagree? (So that's why) I make no protest (When you say) You will do the rest (Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) In the open air (Go West) Baby you and me (Go West) This is our destiny (Aah) (Go West) Sun in wintertime (Go West) We will do just fine (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) this is what we're gonna do There where the air is free We'll be (We'll be) what we want to be (Aah aah aah aah) Now if we make a stand (Aah) We'll find (We'll find) our promised land (Aah) (I know that) There are many ways (To live there) In the sun or shade (Together) We will find a place (To settle) Where there's so much space (Without rush) And the pace back east (The hustling) Rustling just to feed (I know I'm) Ready to leave too (So that's what) We are gonna do (What we're gonna do is Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) There in the open air (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Life is peaceful there) Go West (In the open air) Go West (Baby, you and me) Go West (This is our destiny) Come on, come on, come on, come on (Go West) Sun in wintertime (Go West) We will feel just fine (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Come on, come on, come on) (Go West)

Better you douche that doesnt bother with a message?

Thread Information