Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom bottom feeders

Absalom bottom feeders

These guys are on the charts, but for the wrong reasons, they are bottom feeders.

We are struggling KD that are trying to get a solid core, and when dogs like this come along it makes people quit.

Go fight people who are a challenge instead of taking candy from the proverbial. Little men in a big kingdom.

Anyone wanna help us? they are 33 mil, we are 5

Thumbs up

ok honestly, you have nothing to complain about lol.

with that said...

sn0re.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 07-10-2012 at 22:13.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

ehem. We need some clarity here. I presume that one or perhaps two random hits happened from one of their smallest provinces who happen to have hit one of your larger provinces because they just need to get acres and get back up to par for that Kingdom after they had some war or whatever.

If your contention is that this KD is in fact systematically hitting you for wave after wave etc, then first I want to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that surely is a pro strat for crowning and second I want to say, so hit back. You get RKDNW gains better than theirs.

Just retal or run ops against them if they give you relations. Otherwise stop complaining.
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Quote Originally Posted by darknessborn View Post
    These guys are on the charts, but for the wrong reasons,
    Honestly, stopped caring about what you had to say after reading your thread title.... against the rules to post the locations.... Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Retal. If you can't retal, you're food, in which case you should be blaming yourself, not Absalom (or any other top kd).
    S E C R E T S

Why is you so mad? l2p gg no re?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

These guys are on the charts, but for the wrong reasons, they are bottom feeders.

We are struggling KD that are trying to get a solid core, and when dogs like this come along it makes people quit.

Go fight people who are a challenge instead of taking candy from the proverbial. Little men in a big kingdom.

Anyone wanna help us? they are 33 mil, we are 5
    did you enjoy your suspension for swearing in ingame messages?
    Last edited by Palem; 08-10-2012 at 01:31. Reason: merge double posts
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Totally agree

Absalom is a bunch of bottom-feeders.

Bottom feeding isn't even a real thing. There is in range, and there is out of range. If you are in range, defend yourself, it's that simple.
    S E C R E T S

Sir Postalot
    Worst part of this game is everyone starts at different sizes, so it makes it quite unfair. I hate games where people who play better get to benefit.

Cannot believe some kid . "You mad?" Me... real mix of people on here. Few understanding souls, thanks for the platform for a whine. And then the rest of you kids with dumb replies, leave utopia for the big boys and go back to cod hey?

On topic, they were stylish kind enough to stop on request. Actually feel better knowing these top kingdoms aren't all that. Makes it seem more attainable. And if I ever see them to the charts for an age I can laugh, knowing how they got there.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Bottom feeding isn't even a real thing. There is in range, and there is out of range. If you are in range, defend yourself, it's that simple.
    And if you are out of range? By that much? It is Ann obvious strategy for low to zero consequence growth. This game is about winning your land etc, not about bullying people out of it. Anyone can find a target to quad tap, most don't because they prefer the challenge and high that comes with attack UP the chain. How is it not a real thing? A 33 mil kingdom feeding on a 5 mil ghetto. If that isn't bottom feeding, then you are right it doesn't exist.

And if you are out of range? By that much? It is Ann obvious strategy for low to zero consequence growth. This game is about winning your land etc, not about bullying people out of it. Anyone can find a target to quad tap, most don't because they prefer the challenge and high that comes with attack UP the chain. How is it not a real thing? A 33 mil kingdom feeding on a 5 mil ghetto. If that isn't bottom feeding, then you are right it doesn't exist.
    It's not the KD size that matters if you are a much larger province in a small kingdom.
    If you're say 5000 acres in a kingdom with a total of 30000 acres, you're quite large.
    Those 33mil KDs have provinces at different sizes; some of them might be in range of you.
    If they really are not in range, they don't gain anything. Otherwise, any hit over 100a is generally worth it.

Train offense and retal. Steal gold/runes, cast spells like fireball, meteor, fools gold etc. Alot of ways to damage someone, just check spell/thievery book. DOnt just go and whine on the forums ;p

So are you saying that Absalom are the only kingdoms bigger than you that bottomfeed? Its the nature of big kingdoms to attack small kingdoms while not in conflict, this is not new, it has been around since the game was created in 1998...
    uTools for Firefox | uTools for Chrome
    [Angels - Mercy - Evolution - Rage ]

Thread Information