Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OS & ACRES vs SIMIANS...???

OS hit us 11 times and started a dragon.

Acres started a dragon from nowhere.

Nothing to see here people. Nothing worth of interest at least.

And Jdorje, stfu up will ya. If you really want to to know we have been hostile for the last couple of weeks. You think our 19k and 16k bank grew itself when they did not even have any pool after our 25 men reset of the KD? We been locked up in relations for as long as i can remember.
    We are not fake tagging, OS is hostile to us, should we remove the Hostile tagg?

We were hostile before OS hit us also but made CF right before OS hit us.

Hell, you think going from being 300 ranked KD with 21 provs in protection before YR5 really grows to t15 without giving out relations.

I am not sure why i even reply to you... I will not do it anymore.
    Next time you see us will prob be next age when we wave your ass for war.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

And Jdorje, stfu up will ya. If you really want to to know we have been hostile for the last couple of weeks. You think our 19k and 16k bank grew itself when they did not even have any pool after our 25 men reset of the KD? We been locked up in relations for as long as i can remember.
    We are not fake tagging, OS is hostile to us, should we remove the Hostile tagg?

Hell, you think going from being 300 ranked KD with 21 provs in protection before YR5 really grows to t15 without giving out relations.

Jdorje will b 2 scared to tag imo. They need that absalom and dice cushion so they can feed on lesser targets first.

sn0re.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Anri

But you know you are over like in every significant way?
    You do understand that, right?
    You has failed as much as is even possible compared to the level you have talked.
    Only possible contender would be baka.

So you are pro robbing out of hostile?

Very interesting. Considering how much flak ghetto cats got for it. But now it seems a few fairly top kingdoms have been caught doing it! LETS ALL RAZE KILL EVERYONE!
    My life is better then yours.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kelm View Post
    Anri

But you know you are over like in every significant way?
    You do understand that, right?
    You has failed as much as is even possible compared to the level you have talked.
    Only possible contender would be baka.
    I am having a rebuild age and people can say what they want about that.

We used 22 invites, 23 resets, 28 namechanges.

You think we cant contend, think again!

I think different and so does:

MR, Spyrex, Acrez, Princess, AndyW, Chuck, Col2, TheNemesis, Calle, Shotgun, Nero, Zyva, StrikahTLC, Twerpy, Ganon, Matt, Chance, Realm, Hellrazor, Kob, Panna, Myth, Kandal - and our final joker ---

January 1 of YR9 The lords of Utopia grant this kingdom a new opportunity to recruit a stalwart ally and boost their fortunes.

25 actives and mostly well known and experienced players. Simians dead? We have a stronger team then ever for upcoming age. Right now there is nothing much to do and were mostly waiting now since we are finaly done with the rebuilding of the KD.

Just because one does nothing out of the ordinary for one age people think you are dead.

I would be worried for next age now that we are rebuilt, instead of talking crap.
    The same goes to all the KDs that hit us OOR now. I am laughing about the fact that we out activity and outstrat them very easy with this team and yet they are in a range where they can hit us. If we had been in range with core button would been pressed and they would been dead.

I am looking forward to shut people like you up
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thumbs up

MR, Spyrex, Acrez, Princess, AndyW, Chuck, Col2, TheNemesis, Calle, Shotgun, Nero, Zyva, StrikahTLC, Twerpy, Ganon, Matt, Chance, Realm, Hellrazor, Kob, Panna, Myth, Kandal - and our final joker ---

January 1 of YR9 The lords of Utopia grant this kingdom a new opportunity to recruit a stalwart ally and boost their fortunes.

25 actives and mostly well known and experienced players. Simians dead? We have a stronger team then ever for upcoming age. Right now there is nothing much to do and were mostly waiting now since we are finaly done with the rebuilding of the KD.

Just because one does nothing out of the ordinary for one age people think you are dead.

I would be worried for next age now that we are rebuilt, instead of talking crap.
    The same goes to all the KDs that hit us OOR now. I am laughing about the fact that we out activity and outstrat them very easy with this team and yet they are in a range where they can hit us. If we had been in range with core button would been pressed and they would been dead.

you got to win or stop trying before you can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    So you are pro robbing out of hostile?

Very interesting. Considering how much flak ghetto cats got for it. But now it seems a few fairly top kingdoms have been caught doing it! LETS ALL RAZE KILL EVERYONE!
    Yes, we are Goodz! :)

We hit into sanc when they are hostile if we want too, we hit them when we feel for it and we robb them when we feel for it. No matter what relations they or we have.
    They made sure things work this way. We can use both our banks to claim them x2 and we can dibbs them whenever we feel for it. This is the way Sanctuary worked things out and this is the way we play this age and next age. I wouldnt be worried since range is terrible for us both. But this will come into effect in time. Trust me...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Goodz, we will go for killing the top next age. If we win in the process, then all is great.

People can count us out if they like too, thats only good for us.

See you all next age
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Jdorje will b 2 scared to tag imo. They need that absalom and dice cushion so they can feed on lesser targets first.

sn0re.
    Why do you keep on making posts like this?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    KuhaN posting stuff like that makes just as much sense like that he stated in a previous post (before his other two post in this thread) no one cares about this topic and still he keeps posting. I wonder how many uninteresting post he would have made if he posted in a thread where the topic was about something anyone actually care about.....

I am most curious why KuhaN has this eager behavior of talking about topics none cares about. Does he enjoy reading his own posts? Does he try to make an uninteresting topic interesting? Or is it just a bad habit to make a post whenever he got the time?
    What news from mordor my lord?
    What does the eye command?

jdorje is the Bill belichick of utopia. Anri is more like Rex Ryan.

But even the Rex gets close sometimes so who knows maybe Anri will find his way into #1. first he needs to sub tim tebow in IMO.

I think he hopes the thread will take a turn for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    jdorje is the Bill belichick of utopia. Anri is more like Rex Ryan.

But even the Rex gets close sometimes so who knows maybe Anri will find his way into #1. first he needs to sub tim tebow in IMO.
    According to wikipedia page:
    Ryan has become well-known throughout the league for his outspoken manner, boisterous attitude and success with the Jets, which has included back-to-back AFC Championship Game appearances in the 2009 and 2010 seasons.[2][3] Players have expressed their interest in being coached by Ryan because of his friendly attitude.[3] Ryan's teams are highly regarded by critics for their defensive capabilities which often feature "relentlessness [and] unpredictable mayhem founded on [Ryan's] premise that 'whatever you do best, we're going to take away from you'"

Seems about right.
    Last edited by lastunicorn; 12-10-2012 at 23:02.

Jdorje hurt Kuhan's feelings.

Jordje hurt Anri's feelings.

Jordje does not believe they are each a unique and beautiful snowflake.

Thumbs up

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Regular

Anri we all know by now that you can talk the talk, but we are yet to see if you can walk the walk. I am skeptical.

Good luck next age, or the age after that, or the age after that, or the age after that, or whenever it is you finally will do your big move...
    What news from mordor my lord?
    What does the eye command?

Thread Information