Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbecoming TFC Behavior

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That's true, she does.

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    Let me get this straight. Palem's kd is razing in war and you're crying? But if they would tornado provinces, that would be okay? When they both essentially do the same thing?
    Except they are doing that. Immediately after doing so into our hostile. We had a guy with something like 25% of his land arsoned.

If Rugal pulled a double hostile and didn't keep you posted, I apologize. I have no patience for exploiting KDs, and it simply appeared that TFC was consorting with them. ^_^

On a side note, if you're really fishing for war into a hostile tag (and refuse to SN), give hostile and maybe someone'll bite. :P Noone wants to eat 1-2 days of Unfriendly Faery ops on top of the hostile they're already fighting.

Edit: And who doesn't SN? I SNed just to see what was going on in Rugal/Testament's war. Just for curiosities sake. I guess that stealth is really more valuable spent on more intra hostile arsons. ^_^

Double edit: Looks like you guys were stalling with ops (the right choice for a heavy t/m KD). But you can't be mad at someone for moving on because they don't want to play war on your terms with a stretched out hostile. >.>
    Last edited by Zobo; 15-10-2012 at 00:10.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    The behavior of TFC, or rather Palem, on these forums and in-game has been complete utterly nothing short of despicable.
    rofl

Postaholic
    I would see it as a win when a KD runs into war with someone else since they found out they were no match before pushing the button.
    And as much as I like warring and would've wanted to war aswell, I don't see it as a reason to hit into the other KDs war.
    But that's just how I personally feel about things...
    Silly

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    @ Zobo -
    1. Would you have been happier if we hit you enough to give hostile while you were hostile with another kd? lol
    2. I don't SN because I'm lazy. Really not any more complicated than that lol
    3. You can't be mad at the kd that you attacked 76 times not just pissing off because your turned your back and got into another conflict.

@ Red -
    The funny thing is, they definitely could have beaten us. Aside from that, we didn't really dedicate the age to drawing out hostiles and showing kds we're better than they are. We want wars =\

Yes. I'd rather you give us the button when we already have a hostile going on, rather than giving just 7 hits. It's more attractive to have button control so that, if we did want to war you, we could immediately get out of our hostilities and into war, rather than having to wait 12-24 hours (or longer; it's a completely grey area how long you might stretch a hostile, and thus not a reasonable option). Otherwise, we could wave you hostile, continue taking waves from our other hostile, you would have button control and would be opping into hostile (with a full t/m KD).

It really wasn't even an option to consider warring you in such a position, unless we could assume one KD will not be a complete twatdaddle about things.

So razing people who are in war is okay aslong as they hit you earlier in the age. All this time i thought this was considered the lowest thing to do.

Also yes we would have been much happier to receive the button rather than seeing/receiving seemingly random massacres where ever the exploiters happen to go.

Its odd that twice in a row(who knows about earlier in the age) you wave the same KD that the exploiters want to war. Not only do you raze into other peoples wars, you support a KD who exploited the game this very age. Saying you dont snatch news is just playing dumb.

It has nothing to do with us, anyone doing this **** should be frowned on. I thought you were a legit player who cared about the game.

Here is the genius bit. It's a war game. People whine and cry about honor and all this bull**** and that is why the game has gone to complete crap. You expect this patty cake nice rainbows and butterflies.... But when the game was at its best there was nothing but underhanded and sneaky bastards creating all kinds of havoc. If you want all fluff and rainbows go play Sims or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

It is a war game. You can't stir twiddles up to draw attention to KDs?

Quote Originally Posted by CounTerOrdeR View Post
    ... All this time i thought this was considered the lowest thing to do.
    A low thing to do? Every day thousands of peasants die or starve to death. Thousands probably millions of men are forcibly drafted into armies. Legions of thieves kill people in their sleep and dragons ravage countrysides destroying the lively hood of thousands with out any regard.

There is a long way to go to get to "low". This is a war game. This is a political game. You do what you can do for you and your kingdom, and if it is within the rules, its all fine and dandy. If it was deemed you shouldn't be able to do something such as make a certain type of attack under certain conditions, it would easily and quickly be removed and I'd be fine with that. This is not a PvE server and its not whatever other game you kids are playing today....

Can we all just get over this 'honour' stuff and perceived moral high-grounds, welcome to war, welcome to utopia.
    Last edited by Spahrep; 15-10-2012 at 12:26.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

it call etiquette ... learn it before it strike with great vengeance.

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Please send me a link to this etiquette guide that the Utopia team wrote up that we must adhear to in order to stay within the rules.

Anything/everything posted in the forums is always incomplete with information and rife with armchair QBing. There are in game mechanics for kingdoms to deal with one another, that is what is being done, its that simple.
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

you must not know what etiquette mean ... than

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    @ Zobo - You do realize how incredibly dumb it is for us to give away the button right?
    @ Counterorder - it's not like they hit us in YR3 and we're getting revenge now. Jan 10th was their 70-something hit into us. Jan 23rd they declared, leaving 86 hostile points against us on the board.

I'll tell you what, see you next age. Maybe we'll find out how scummy TFC can get :)

Edit:
    March 17 of YR9 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Morgoth (Rugal) and crushed it.

Ghetto Warlords supports cheaters. I demand their actions be scrutinized!

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Edit:
    March 17 of YR9 The Lords of Utopia have swept down upon the province Morgoth (Rugal) and crushed it.
    Ghetto Warlords supports cheaters. I demand their actions be scrutinized!
    They must not have read the etiquette guide.

Edit: I demand to have my acres returned from Morgoth smoldering ashes.
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto

Thread Information