Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians made a new level

Forum Addict

Simians made a new level

All go congrats, new level of lameness reached! I think they're already at some ultra-elite range.

So, they agreed to give back the land.
    They told me we have to organize it now (logs available).
    We organized it (logs available).
    Hellrazor told me what to send (undersend) after clearly trying to manipulate events to his good but I thought why not play along.

He told me that he had 1.2 mill def, I sent 1.261 mill off and surprise! I failed.
    He retaliated, got his calle to raze me too and opped my heavily.

Are there even words for this ****play?

But wait, more is coming.

Anri is trying to defend tghem and actually blame ME.
    Calle claims Anri can't give their acre back ans THEY never agreed. In this KD, apparently, there is no one responsible for any negative actions, ever :)

I'm just LOL'ing and LL'ing.

ps:

As promised (no farmout to Simians rule in CF), Nick_Mi got to hit me right after (at about 250k def or so).
    Then I released my remainign def and disrtibuted my land to my KD, they deserve it.

Funtimes!

I actually took a SN myself cause i couldn't believe what i was hearing.
    Wow, a whole new level of wickedness&dealbreaking indeed.

When did the people in this game turn into such whiny pampered *****es? This is how the game used to be played before all of the CF agreements.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Addict
    AS proof of my defense left vs Nick_Mi, I suggest Spy on Military if his troops aren't home yet. But I also got this:

June 4 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 4 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 4 of YR9 Forces from Nick_Mi (Nick) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 1,321 acres! We lost 2,547 soldiers and 694 Knights in this battle.
    June 4 of YR9 Forces from Nick_Mi (Nick) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 868 acres! We lost 1,456 soldiers and 396 Knights in this battle.
    June 4 of YR9 Forces from Nick_Mi (Nick) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 598 acres! We lost 1,315 soldiers and 358 Knights in this battle.
    June 4 of YR9 Forces from Nick_Mi (Nick) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 413 acres! We lost 948 soldiers and 305 Knights in this battle.
    June 4 of YR9 We have found thieves from Nick_Mi (Nick) causing trouble within our lands!
    June 4 of YR9 We have found thieves from Nick_Mi (Nick) causing trouble within our lands!

Veteran
    When i raze you just min pre you farm out to Nick_mi i sent 628k off to break.
    If you say he sent 250/ you hade 250k def then you did lower def so he was abel to 4x easyer.
    nice try but you dont fool me :P

So you fed him bad intel to deliberately renege on your deal?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    remember this when next time cats refuse a deal

dealbreaking is really bad

refusing a deal is honourable
    silldy

Postaholic
    Also deals are too serious! we need moar sillyness!
    Silly

I've got no words for this csarmi, I really thought it would be solved when anri spoke of giving back acres last night, but clearly not.... =/

also, pro tip for rest of server, cats only spam public forum when we're oow, if you want us to go spam elsewhere, give us warar forum to do it in!
    #strategy - your super wholesome family friendly channel for utopian discussion & random nonsense!

Elurin is pink and cute
    he is so not mute!
    And not like a brute
    To him I will salute

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi View Post
    All go congrats, new level of lameness reached! I think they're already at some ultra-elite range.

So, they agreed to give back the land.
    They told me we have to organize it now (logs available).
    We organized it (logs available).
    Hellrazor told me what to send (undersend) after clearly trying to manipulate events to his good but I thought why not play along.

He told me that he had 1.2 mill def, I sent 1.261 mill off and surprise! I failed.
    He retaliated, got his calle to raze me too and opped my heavily.
    I dont know why you trusted this deal from begin. If Hellrazor is included in any deal chance he to keep it is less from zero. I had my experience with him age 50. How he told later he "have most fun to break deals".
    I can bet he wont finish this age.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

oh well anri.
    you could have ended this in a good way.
    now pray all your hard work that your kids can crown a thing.
    you know how the future looks like for simians. people can hit in your war with whatever excuse they like. this gonna look bad.

good luck

Hey hey now, remember this kingdom has been around since age 4!

Forum Addict
    Yea and Anri claimed that he didn't know and he would make up.

Well, I'm still open to talks. Put me back up to 30k (takes about 26k acres now, should be a bargain, but just to be nice, I can explore up myself to 10k on my own), EOA CF and we're good. Don't say I'm not giving the same old deal.

So I think they can still leave with some decency left and only 20k down.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    I dont know why you trusted this deal from begin. If Hellrazor is included in any deal chance he to keep it is less from zero. I had my experience with him age 50. How he told later he "have most fun to break deals".
    I can bet he wont finish this age.
    I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I thought it was a setup, most likely, but why not. They're making fools of themselves, not me. If I'M not back on 28-30k, I couldn't care less where I am.

Also, I think this is priceless!

Yea and I so very much enjoy doing this every single hour. It makes my day all the time.

Your wizards gather 11,164 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. Our Land Lust over Hellrazor (SimiNubs) has given us another 89 acres of land!
    Last edited by csarmi; 18-10-2012 at 12:46.

Post Fiend
    Last age Hellrazor dealbroke with Rage and ended up getting his provinced wave bounced by ABS then he released and let his province dead and joined SIMIANS right away. I know this day gonna happen again if Hellrazor is in SIMIAN :D.

Every SIMIAN thread is so interesting nowadays
    In Anri, We trust
    This game aint the same without Baka

[22:38] <Hellrazor> wow
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> now i hitted u
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> cuase u bounced me

Thread Information