Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians made a new level

Post Fiend
    And to be honest I don't give a damnd about the charts I just think the atmosphere of the game is totally screwd and eventually gonna kill it and the people that could do something about it would rather just troll the forums...
    Nah atmosphere been the same for many years. Problem is that new people can't take jokes, critisism, trolling anymore.

Enthusiast
    Whatever dharen you r right as usual. Naps are awesome. Infact next age I suggest that the entire server nap for the entire age!
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    Whatever dharen you r right as usual. Naps are awesome. Infact next age I suggest that the entire server nap for the entire age!
    Hey, heres a suggestion why dont you war the kingdoms at the top next age. A kingdom of your calibre should have no problems at all warring anyone

Enthusiast
    Darkie I've been around forever:) the NAPmosphere has mos def changed the landscape of the game

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

NAP's have always been around tho.

Enthusiast
    Korp we would suck at whoring... Half the kingdom would quit if we had to spend even 3 weeks strait dicing and bottom feeding and the other half would go inactive some where in week 2 I would guess.

Korp we would suck at whoring... Half the kingdom would quit if we had to spend even 3 weeks strait dicing and bottom feeding and the other half would go inactive some where in week 2 I would guess.
    War to the top? i only see excuses.

Post Fiend
    Evilone, so have I. I've been playing this game since 2002 or so (with a break of 2 years from 2009 to 2011) . I agree on the NAP thing, I don't like them either. But you are talking about landscape now. In my point of view new active players are taken good care of. An active player will find his/her way to these forums and also the recruitment board, I don't see any problem in that.

Maybe you should start a poll on the NAP's to see what the community thinks:)

Id still like to see evilone respond as to why if naps are lame he's napped with most of the top.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Gerg not in nearly the same capacity as of the last 10-20 ages.... That's why you didn't constantly have people complaint about nap breaks. They didn't decide the crown candidates they where more used in the settling of disputes and such.

Enthusiast
    I already did bishop I told you I have no control over cats and therefore no control over who we nap

Thats the typical excuse so called "warring kingdoms" like to use. So you dont have what it takes. But wait a minute, Sanc is up there with 6 wars in their baggage.. or you could always attack up, since those kingdoms at the top just naps each other and dont know how to war should be fairly easy to defeat them.

Gerg not in nearly the same capacity as of the last 10-20 ages.... That's why you didn't constantly have people complaint about nap breaks. They didn't decide the crown candidates they where more used in the settling of disputes and such.
    It was even worse earlier, first you alot of more alliances in the game and they were all automatically napped with each other, then you naps with alliances so that covered a big chunk, then you had the naps with the solo kingdoms.

Post Fiend
    Bishop, the NAP's ingame however create some kind of 'shield' within Utopia. The KD (pw) i'm playing in also has many naps. It protects us against unforseen waves but also protects potential targets for waves.

Politics outweigh the basics of Utopia (attacking and warring) in these cases. And that should be the other way around in my opinion. You attack or get attacked and than negotiate about terms etc.

Enthusiast
    Korp i never claimed they can't fight just that the choose to avoid it as much as possible. Some of them fight very well. In fact I said as much earlier.

Thread Information