Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians made a new level

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that Simians and it's players are dirty dealbreakers. Now, are you going to do anything about it?
    Me? No i am not going to do anything cause Csarmi did not take intel and he undersent compared to what Hellrazor told him to send.
    We raped Csarmi before he farmed out to Nick_Mi. Csarmi was a farmer in a war he could have ended any time he wanted. We hit him because he was farming.
    He hit us x6 times with razes back and exploited the game. He himself hit into wars last age. He farms out to #2 bank. His entire style to come here and whine whine whine was built on lies.

He was found guilty for farming
    He was found guilty for hitting into others wars (last age)
    He was found guilty for game abuse and suspended for it (causing us lots of damage)
    He was found guilty for farming out to #2 bank

We have nothing more to speak about here. He got what was coming for him.

I was going to give him 7k acres to show the server that farming pays off, it would not be more then right to have a smart farmer in disguise win the age.

But when that bounce came there was no more to it. We took him out cause after all it was a stupid ****ing deal to let a farmer win the age and salute him for his whining and send a message to the server that farming is okey and it will never be policed. Its a ****ed up ideal many people here got.

His behaviour was crap so we played him. If he had behaved he would have won the age. Ending that war between day 7-9. We were pissed enough on day 10 of his farming to end it.

End of story
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I'm expecting 10 responses at once

Me? No i am not going to do anything cause Csarmi did not take intel and he undersent compared to what Hellrazor told him to send.
    Thats a lie.

You dont condone farming yourself so its quite hypocritical for you be think its bad this time.

You hitting into his war doesnt make you better than him in that case.

He was found guilty for game abuse and suspended for it (causing us lots of damage)
    I grey area that nobody know what was right or wrong.

But when that bounce came there was no more to it. We took him out cause after all it was a stupid ****ing deal to let a farmer win the age and salute him for his whining and send a message to the server that farming is okey and it will never be policed. Its a ****ed up ideal many people here got.
    So its only okey to let farmers win when you think its right to do it, everyone else doing it despicable? You already sent out that farming is okey by farming out to HoH last age, yet again you're a hypocritical bastard.

His behaviour was crap so we played him. If he had behaved he would have won the age. Ending that war between day 7-9. We were pissed enough on day 10 of his farming to end it.
    Who are you to decide when someone should end a war or not, its not up to you, just cause you're butthurt dont mean he did anything wrong. All your actions just shows how jealous you are.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

End of story
    Guilty by who ?...someone that can't control his own organization and crowns himself judge jury and executioner ?

i love it that your STILL trying to justify all of this with BS.

All in All , it doesn't matter anymore though , we'll see how many times you'll come in here next age crying , guess what ?...since your bringing up LAST AGE as excuses , i'm pretty sure everyone else will bring up this **** play as an excuse , and to be totally honest , i welcome it , since you have absolutely no morals or ethics , and show no respect for anyone else ...why should anyone here even give you an ounce.

as far as im concerned whenever you hit or ops on simians you wont have to worry about keeping any ethics in mind , you just do whatever.

eye for an eye ....

Leaves the whole world blind?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Leaves the whole world blind?
    i wouldnt push it that hard...but...lol

you can't tell me alot of people here are going to care about simians if they get **** played next age or this age for that matter because of what they did....

Anri Sot and Som were provided. It is immediately obvious that hellrazor did not tell him the correct amount to send to break.

Your word is no good. I am unsure why we keep expecting you to keep it. It amazes me you can't at least admit that you needed to take out Csarmi to have a shot at #1 bank. The best way to do it was to hit into his war. Then tricking him to suicide was the best way to finish him off.

What is the point of lying about investigating hellrazor? You were provided more then enough evidence for it to be apparent he told csarmi the wrong amount of offence to send. How does it make sense to raze him for bouncing? (prior to the #2 bank doing anything by a long shot)
    Last edited by goodz; 18-10-2012 at 21:42.
    My life is better then yours.

Postaholic
    I was going to give him 7k acres to show the server that farming pays off, it would not be more then right to have a smart farmer in disguise win the age.

But when that bounce came there was no more to it.
    http://qkme.me/3rem2v

theres nothing we can do here expect see if the devs could remove simians cow land gained from this? or even worse delete the prov for going against game ethics?

its a shame it takes dirty moves to win things.

last age simians farmed out thus changing the outcome of the age for land/nw kingdoms (dirty move) and now this - who would ever make deals with such a dirty kingdom?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Forum Addict
    I love how all of them done it in the past.

From what i heard Csarmi did it last age himself.

That pretty much did justify us ending his farming in that war?

(Not speaking about what happend after that).
    I did what last age? I gotta love your casual 'blackening lies'.

Postaholic
    If he had behaved he would have won the age.
    http://qkme.me/3rem5h

You all do realize Anri lives in his own bubble?

ps. all these meme's are fun, moar!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Anri Sot and Som were provided. It is immediately obvious that hellrazor did not tell him the correct amount to send to break.
    he already had an excuse for that , our SOM's are off by a couple of 100K's... every SOM taken is lying.

Forum Addict
    That's a lie, showed by logs. HR said his net defense at home was 1198k. I send 1261k (on war room).

We raped Csarmi before he farmed out to Nick_Mi. Csarmi was a farmer in a war he could have ended any time he wanted. We hit him because he was farming.
    Moere lies than sentence. I didn't farm out to Nick_Mi (he was entitled to hit me if YOU guys try smth BS and farm me). I wasn't a farmer, I had a 100% alright war (proven by full papers and charts) that I could NOT finish anytime I wanted to (proven by logs and papers again, not gonan cite them, see other thread). And you didn't hit him because "I was farming", you hit him because 1) you are morons 2) you could afford to 3) you would have had a harder time to break me OOW (cale's own words) and because you wanted to land crown

He hit us x6 times with razes back and exploited the game. He himself hit into wars last age. He farms out to #2 bank. His entire style to come here and whine whine whine was built on lies.
    I razed back 6x with a shady mechanic. I never hit into wars. I will not comment the other lies as I already addressed them

Lie. Actually, I've proven without doubt in the last thread that there was no farming. Well, with as little doubt as possible in such cases.

LIes. I never hit into wars in any age.

Lies. I caused minimal and irrelevant damage by the "bug abuse", actually, I lost more because of it than you did (sent out defense I could ahve kept home). See "useless suspension" thread.

Lies. See above.

I'd give you the benefit of the doubt here if you wasn't lying with every word that came out of your mouth. So I call this BS too. You never intended to give back anything.

Rich. You trick play me, make me bounce on purpose (have logs to prove it, actually they were already posted up even) then you have the gall to call ME out on bouncing.

Anri, I just have two questions for you.

1) Do you believe what you write?
    2) How can you look into the mirror?

Thread Information